CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Sexist' cricketers

Neil

5 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

Clare fucking balding, i was having a semi reasonable day until you mentioned the BBC's one dyke fits all presenter.....shame on you

The beeb seem to give preference to lezzers nowadays spatchcock. Toksvig, Balding,  Perkins, Giedroych, and the barrel scraping monstrosity that is susan fucking calman.

30 minutes ago, scotty said:

The beeb seem to give preference to lezzers nowadays spatchcock. Toksvig, Balding,  Perkins, Giedroych, and the barrel scraping monstrosity that is susan fucking calman.

Eh? I wasn't aware that Mel Giedroyc was that way inclined - perhaps you are party to privileged information? Being economical with the actualité aside that hardly suggests that the Beeb give preference to lesbians.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? I wasn't aware that Mel Giedroyc was that way inclined - perhaps you are party to privileged information? Being economical with the actualité aside that hardly suggests that the Beeb give preference to lesbians.

Do you eat from the furry bowl?

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You may be correct. She shouts a lot, so I just assumed she's a rug muncher.

On 1/5/2016, 10:08:43, Decimus said:

His only crime is bad taste. She looks like the Hound of the fucking Baskerville's.

I have to jump in late here, Decs. You say you are aesthetically not that choosy, that's fine,but Hound of the Baskervilles? 

I would eat a yard of shit to get into her. Perhaps Antipodean tastes are different, but I doubt it. I would eat the same yard of shit to get into Rachael Riley. 

Blonde or brunette mate, personal choice.

You don't seem to be a hard man to impress looks wise, I would have thought old Mel would have passed muster.

10 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You don't seem to be a hard man to impress looks wise, I would have thought old Mel would have passed muster.

You're spot on, Southern. For example, in my teen years I used to have a crush on Gail Platt from Coronation Street. Not sure if you get that shower of Northern monkey shit down there, but if not google her. It will perfectly illustrate how perverse my tastes can be.

As for Mel, there's just something canine about her that I can't put my finger on. I've tried to have a quick shufty, but everytime I look at her the moment is ruined as I can't get the theme tune to The Littlest Hobo out of my head.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As for Mel, there's just something canine about her that I can't put my finger on. I've tried to have a quick shufty, but everytime I look at her the moment is ruined as I can't get the theme tune to The Littlest Hobo out of my head.

So if you want to join me for a while,
Just grab your hat, we'll travel light, that's hobo style.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? I wasn't aware that Mel Giedroyc was that way inclined - perhaps you are party to privileged information? 

Well, she turned Scotty down - what other possible explanation could there be? :P

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're spot on, Southern. For example, in my teen years I used to have a crush on Gail Platt from Coronation Street. Not sure if you get that shower of Northern monkey shit down there, but if not google her. It will perfectly illustrate how perverse my tastes can be.

I looked her up, Decs.

She looks like a Gelfling. And that was at her peak!

Strange man.

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I looked her up, Decs.

She looks like a Gelfling. And that was at her peak!

Strange man.

I don't know, SC....from a certain angle, she would be introduced to the business end of my pork sword.

medium_FTeVQJQpF1BJbJUXWOsTsHwlUzf4Rw8_Q

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

as long as it was from the back, Wiz....

I think it might be fun to have her writhing, screaming, calling me a buggering pig, and telling me to fuck off to my face.  But I think she would look better with pointed ears and fairy wings bent over a tree stump.  

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think it might be fun to have her writhing, screaming, calling me a buggering pig, and telling me to fuck off to my face.  But I think she would look better with pointed ears and fairy wings bent over a tree stump.  

Put that "cigarette" down, now.