CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of Bill Stickers

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, neil298 said:

'Bill Stickers will be persecuted'

Executed would be better.

Maybe he's suffered a permanent boot, but if he hasn't, I'd have thought that enough abuse would draw him out. 

At the moment it's like a ethereal, faggot Patrick Swayze is peering in at us from beyond the veil, cocks being mysteriously grabbed, arses felt up, everyone retching inexplicably.... 

I don't know. It could well be the mincing little twerp has run out of steam and is just too much of a simpering faggot to stand up to Quincy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

If he is dead I would like to say that I will miss his wit , but in fact  if he is dead , I will dash over to the YUK , eat 3 of your English curries and happily shit on his grave. He was a drug abusing , self centred and repetitious cunt at best. Fuck him.

Better that than a grubby French fucking faggot.

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is he?

That was not an accusation. I am trying to eliminate possibilities.

If alien abduction is responsible, the cunts will send him back by tomorrow.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, Manky said:

That was not an accusation. I am trying to eliminate possibilities.

If alien abduction is responsible, the cunts will send him back by tomorrow.

I'll wager he'll love the anal probe so much they'll have to drag him out of their flying saucer, painted nails screeching on the deck.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, nocti said:

Last I heard, he was overcome with excitement after finding out he could suck his own cock by jumping arse first into a wheelie bin. Perhaps he trapped himself in there after getting his cock stuck in his teeth or something?

RIP in peace Billiam Mary Stickers. 

Last I heard he was overcome with excrement.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'll wager he'll love the anal probe so much they'll have to drag him out of their flying saucer, painted nails screeching on the deck.

Quincy, you filthy disgusting toad. All I've got in my mind tonight is a singular image. It involves you dancing around a roaring fire in the highland wilds, cock waving free in the chilled air, a fiddle under your chin endlessly repeating "promentory" from last of the Mohicans. You're self abusing  over a selection of otherwise distasteful, sectarian murals. A  third of your cum is flung into the frosty silvan night, another third smeared over the window of your 1989 Bedford rascal, and the final fucking third is shoved into an envelope and posted to the MP of Carlisle.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Quincy, you filthy disgusting toad. All I've got in my mind tonight is a singular image. It involves you dancing around a roaring fire in the highland wilds, cock waving free in the chilled air, a fiddle under your chin endlessly repeating "promentory" from last of the Mohicans. You're self abusing  over a selection of otherwise distasteful, sectarian murals. A  third of your cum is flung into the frosty silvan night, another third smeared over the window of your 1989 Bedford rascal, and the final fucking third is shoved into an envelope and posted to the MP of Carlisle.

The first half of that sounds like "Blood Meridian", and not a bad night at all. Better than what I'm doing at the moment, stuck in the house listening to Mrs C moan about some fucking shite or other. Fuckit, I am going to Oddbins.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In my version , there are also drums in the hills and heads on sticks lining the roads.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, deebom said:

So Bill is dead then is he? Can I have his carriage clock?

I think so. Lying sightless in some skip with a ringpiece like a wind sock

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think so. Lying sightless in some skip with a ringpiece like a wind sock

He'll be back.  Like a case of colorectal cancer, he'll be back.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He'll be back.  Like a case of colorectal cancer, he'll be back.  

That's better than "Arnie". Grr, for the 20th time in as many days, cunt kids noising us up why 445am, fucking brutal.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's better than "Arnie". Grr, for the 20th time in as many days, cunt kids noising us up why 445am, fucking brutal.

Turn the fucking hose on them, Quince.  Maybe a rapid cool off, and some time with hypothermia will sort the little cunts out.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Turn the fucking hose on them, Quince.  Maybe a rapid cool off, and some time with hypothermia will sort the little cunts out.  

Something needs to be done, be it hose, taser, or ether, for I am fucked after an entire Xmas of that shite- so fucking lame when it's over 3 hours til fucking 9am.