CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of Bill Stickers

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Home made air cannon, metal fasteners, and broken glass steeped in fucking dog shit and human medical waste should do the trick.  

Something, or I'm going to have to fucking buy a house round the corner 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Something, or I'm going to have to fucking buy a house round the corner 

The fuckers have to sleep sometime, mate.  Back you car up to a window, run a hose from your exhaust into their nest, and gas the lot.  It works for stray animals and death row inmates, should do for a group of undisciplined, unwanted shit cunt street urchins.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

The fuckers have to sleep sometime, mate.  Back you car up to a window, run a hose from your exhaust into their nest, and gas the lot.  It works for stray animals and death row inmates, should do for a group of undisciplined, unwanted shit cunt street urchins.  

Annoying cunts. Having brats is really very shite about 80% of the time, and anyone that says otherwise is a lying cunt making the best of it fucker.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Annoying cunts. Having brats is really very shite about 80% of the time, and anyone that says otherwise is a lying cunt making the best of it fucker.

Try to remain positive Quince.  The little bastards might be a pall on life itself, but they do give the rest of us the opportunity to use our imaginations in constructing the means of their painful, slow and gory departure from this existence.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Try to remain positive Quince.  The little bastards might be a pall on life itself, but they do give the rest of us the opportunity to use our imaginations in constructing the means of their painful, slow and gory departure from this existence.  

Aw, that makes it all worthwhile.

On 12/01/2016, 20:22:25, nobgobbler said:

Last I heard he was overcome with excrement.

:DYou never let him forget about that nom Gobby, kinda defined him in a way. I liked the fact he never took anything personally and had a good word for everyone. He never saw the bad in people and was tireless in his support for his own charity , BrownWings and the Probation Service scheme for resettling poofy young boys. I can`t continue as there seems to be something in my eye...

10 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Well whatever ails Stickers he has obviously passed it on to Quincy. QC hasn't been online for 19 hours !!!. Some kind of record here. Probably using the same plastic tube and hamster without washing them.

He claims it's a different hamster as it is brown all over. The one stickers used was white when he got it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nocti said:

He claims it's a different hamster as it is brown all over. The one stickers used was white when he got it. 

Hamsters? Probably wouldn't even feel it, moved onto cats. 

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I think I saw him on the roadside near Lyon  earlier today thumbing a lift , standing with his fist in the air , wearing a loin cloth and sporting a beard.He looked a right shabby cunt.

The fact that his fist was in the air and not up another man's arse, gives me and everyone else hope for our brothers progress. The next time you see him Withers, check that his nostrils are clear of drug residue.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/19/2016 at 3:51 PM, Decimus said:

The fact that his fist was in the air and not up another man's arse, gives me and everyone else hope for our brothers progress. The next time you see him Withers, check that his nostrils are clear of drug residue.

Put the accelerator on the floor and aim for the cunt!  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 21 January 2016 at 3:52 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Put the accelerator on the floor and aim for the cunt!  

Sadly, I fear the Cunt formerly known as Stickers has fucked off for good. Horrid vermin though he is, the Corner is poorer for it.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Bill needs to return, he would have never let me get away with my Muslim Britain sloppy rant, the sandal  wearing, tofu knitting lefty drug addict would be chomping at the bit.

Yeah, I really miss his over-blown, long-winded wank.

That may or may not be true.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill needs to return, he would have never let me get away with my Muslim Britain sloppy rant, the sandal  wearing, tofu knitting lefty drug addict would be chomping at the bit.

He'll be in Syria, being passed around the troops like a piece of white pussy, an awful apparition in high heels and fright wig.

I'm surprised that the monosyllabic siren call and recent return of his mentor Fatty, hasn't given him the strength to wrench his cock out of what ever Godforsaken glory hole it's been stuck in for the past two weeks, and to use his new found freedom to make a triumphant corner comeback.

55 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sadly, I fear the Cunt formerly known as Stickers has fucked off for good. Horrid vermin though he is, the Corner is poorer for it.

I agree. This place has been fucking appalling since he fucked off. The venom and spite has disappeared almost overnight, to be replaced with cringeworthy puns, jokes and unadulterated fucking drivel.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I agree. This place has been fucking appalling since he fucked off. The venom and spite has disappeared almost overnight, to be replaced with cringeworthy puns, jokes and unadulterated fucking drivel.

I agree. Perhaps this might help bring a little back.

01530810310.jpg

For the record you're all fucking cunts, and I wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire. Unless I could piss petrol. Perhaps you should all consider hanging yourselves?

• Like 2