CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robbie Williams

nocti

Guest Khiwa
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Has there ever been anyone named "Lily" who WASN'T a total fucking cunt? I still have nightmares after seeing Lily Cole's repulsive ginger muff. 

I had an Aunty Lily who was lovely (and not ginger), but apart from her, no.

18 hours ago, Khiwa said:

I saw he was on tv now presenting an "evening of swing".

The only way I want to see the cunt swinging is in his wardrobe with an orange in his mouth. 

About as entertaining as root canal surgery during a health and safety briefing. If there was an award for world's biggest complete and utter fucking cunt, he would be the trophy itself.

9 minutes ago, nocti said:

The only way I want to see the cunt swinging is in his wardrobe with an orange in his mouth. 

About as entertaining as root canal surgery during a health and safety briefing. If there was an award for world's biggest complete and utter fucking cunt, he would be the trophy itself.

"Bono doesn't hold the record for the worlds largest crap, he is the worlds largest crap"

Jennifer Saunders hasn't been funny for 20 years, so how did she deal with that in Comic Relief?

In a shameful display of comedic relativism, she positioned herself next to humour void, Miranda Hart. That's like me standing next to a gas chamber, so I look less extreme.

What an utter cuntbag

• Like 4

On 22/01/2016 at 18:53, nocti said:

Inspired by a recent post about venom being absent from the site as of late, I set off on a venture to resuscitate an old thread about this fucking piece of subhuman shit, only to find it has completely fallen off the site; even the archive.

If I was a mod here, upon banning a couple of sad bastards, I would immediately sticky a thread that cunted this complete and utter oxygen wasting pile of shame incarnate. Talentless, pointless, fucking clueless, yet acting constantly as if the exact opposite was the case with his smug as fuck demeanour. A true fucking cuntbreed worthy of a strict diet of potassium cyanide. 

If listening to his music doesn't send you into an incandescent rage that could fuel one of Jordan's vibrators, then attempt just for a second to watch the footage of his child's birth (Google "two cunts one baby").

During his drug-addled faggotry in the 90s, an old Brit awards ceremony had Gary Barlow making the frankly sanctimonious speech of "Please spare a thought for Robbie and what he is going through" and all I could do was hope it was a fucking windscreen.

In a month of rather alarming but subconsciously expected deaths, let's hope this fucking twat is a wildcard.

On 17/02/2016 at 07:08, nocti said:

Fucking hell, that song really twists my dick. Guaranteed to get all the bride's fat slag mates putting dents in the dancefloor at every wedding. It's like the theme tune to an obese mating ritual. Utter fucking audio cancer.

On 17/03/2019 at 18:05, nocti said:

Oh well, it could be worse.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh well, it could be worse.

He's not yet been around long enough to leave a huge enough phallic imprint on the same leaderboard of cuntitude that the Robbies and Lennys of this world inhabit. I must admit that his bellendery is extremely potent though, his false sanctimony shining through like Rolf Harris's torch through a playschool window.

Give him enough time, and airplay on Absolute Radio that the fucking idiots at the place I'm working at insist on piping in all day, and I'm sure I'll be hunting him down to provide a complimentary tour of his own arsehole, a relaxing acid bath, finished with a sauna in an incinerator with built in belt-sander massager.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, nocti said:

He's not yet been around long enough to leave a huge enough phallic imprint on the same leaderboard of cuntitude that the Robbies and Lennys of this world inhabit. I must admit that his bellendery is extremely potent though, his false sanctimony shining through like Rolf Harris's torch through a playschool window.

Give him enough time, and airplay on Absolute Radio that the fucking idiots at the place I'm working at insist on piping in all day, and I'm sure I'll be hunting him down to provide a complimentary tour of his own arsehole, a relaxing acid bath, finished with a sauna in an incinerator with built in belt-sander massager.

You fucking like him, don't you?! You queer, toe-tapping cunt.

Guest DrCunt
10 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m in France on business at the moment, and there’s an unsavoury aroma everywhere. Do you think it could be Withers? 

Hopefully it's his garlic infused decomposing corpse.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Hi Gary!

You love Take That, you were distraught when Fat Bob left, you tell your mates you have to take the wife to see them in concert, then secretly wet yourself when they come on stage, fuckin' puff!

• Like 1