CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robbie Williams

nocti

1 hour ago, cooze said:

You love Take That, you were distraught when Fat Bob left, you tell your mates you have to take the wife to see them in concert, then secretly wet yourself when they come on stage, fuckin' puff!

A typically intelligent and insightful synopsis from the Corner's very own Mystic Smeg.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, nocti said:

I've just seen this revolting cunt talking to a carrot on TV. I shouldn't need to add much more to that really, but let it be known, in case there's any doubt floating around, that this cunt still tops my death wishlist for 2020.

A carrot for fucks sake.

Celtic’s Kerrydale Street forum has a profanity filter that replaces every occurrence of the word “cunt” with “carrot”. I just thought you ought to know that. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. As I weren't alive in the early 60s

Billy Fury was in 'That'll Be The Day' in 1973. But he was a bit like Frank by then. 

Strange how pop-stars with really good stage names never really make it. Him, Johnny Thunders, and Zodiac Mindwarp. All one hit wonders.

15 hours ago, nocti said:

I've just seen this revolting cunt talking to a carrot on TV. I shouldn't need to add much more to that really, but let it be known, in case there's any doubt floating around, that this cunt still tops my death wishlist for 2020.

A carrot for fucks sake.

The stupid cunt looks absolutely ridiculous. I hope in the next years he gains about 5 stone and dies penniless in a drink and drug fuelled spaz attack lying in a pool of his own shit. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Probably the most controversial thing you've ever said on here, and that's saying something.

I'm all for free speech, but this pushes the limits. Anyone that thinks this fucking spastard is anything other than a potential test dummy for nuclear weaponry either pisses sitting down, collects funko pops, or claps when their plane lands. Probably all three.

This shit has also reminded me that he's still alive.

You are a cunt, Carl.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I'm all for free speech, but this pushes the limits. Anyone that thinks this fucking spastard is anything other than a potential test dummy for nuclear weaponry either pisses sitting down, collects funko pops, or claps when their plane lands. Probably all three.

This shit has also reminded me that he's still alive.

You are a cunt, Carl.

I'm confused. Are referring to Carl Sway or the dwarfoid looking cunt Williams? 

Famously described as “fat dancer from Take That”, Williams has more ego than is reasonable for someone who can’t out-perform his club singer father.  It’s something in the Stoke water if you ask me. More egotistical cunts per square foot than anywhere else in England; Phil Taylor, Anthea Turner, Neil Morrissey, John Caudwell. If you’ve never been, “shit hole” seems an understatement. 

Robbie was booked for the AFL Grand Final last year, turned up in his pink suit, knocked out a couple of low effort ditties in the club style a La Vic Reeves, pocketed his million bucks, and fucked off. Nobody looked up from their VB and meat pie. 

That this cunt lives, and George Michael doesn’t, is proof that God is no DJ. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Famously described as “fat dancer from Take That”, Williams has more ego than is reasonable for someone who can’t out-perform his club singer father.  It’s something in the Stoke water if you ask me. More egotistical cunts per square foot than anywhere else in England; Phil Taylor, Anthea Turner, Neil Morrissey, John Caudwell. If you’ve never been, “shit hole” seems an understatement. 

Robbie was booked for the AFL Grand Final last year, turned up in his pink suit, knocked out a couple of low effort ditties in the club style a La Vic Reeves, pocketed his million bucks, and fucked off. Nobody looked up from their VB and meat pie. 

That this cunt lives, and George Michael doesn’t, is proof that God is no DJ. 

Neil Morrisey's a long streak of spineless piss who bottled it when Les Dennis offered him an old fashioned straightener on the cobbles after he gave Dennises missus and talentless harridan Amanda Holden a length. And his beer's piss as well. 

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil Morrisey's a long streak of spineless piss who bottled it when Les Dennis offered him an old fashioned straightener on the cobbles after he gave Dennises missus and talentless harridan Amanda Holden a length. And his beer's piss as well. 

'Bob the Builder, can he fuck it?

Bob the Builder, YES HE CUM.'

<CHORUS>

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Robbie was booked for the AFL Grand Final last year, turned up in his pink suit, knocked out a couple of low effort ditties in the club style a La Vic Reeves, pocketed his million bucks, and fucked off. Nobody looked up from their VD and meat pie. 

He was probably thinking to himself "fuck me i can't wait to get back to civilisation and do cat food adverts instead of performing in a sweaty forgotten armpit of a country for a bunch of thick as fuck toothless yokels descended from criminals, thanks for the wonga you dopey pricks. Strewth!"

1474896909-robbie-williams-gif.gif