CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who catch and spread VD

Earl of Punkape

I've no sympathy with those that get venereal disease and even less with those who spread it about.

If couples abstained from sex until they married and were then faithful to each other then VD would be wiped off the planet.

The gay community are hugely at fault with their high levels of promiscuity, drug abuse and non church attendance. High levels of syphallis, gonorrhea and increasingly AIDS are mushrooming again with our bent bretheren.

Higher church attendance is most important in the fight against VD.

• Like 1

Just now, Punkape said:

I've no sympathy with those that get venereal disease and even less with those who spread it about.

If couples abstained from sex until they married and were then faithful to each other then VD would be wiped off the planet.

The gay community are hugely at fault with their high levels of promiscuity, drug abuse and non church attendance. High levels of syphallis, gonorrhea and increasingly AIDS are mushrooming again with our bent bretheren.

I see what you're doing here. You mad bugger, you!

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off, Frank! 

Here we have a cure for these gay plagues. A public spirited volunteer seems to be pushing them into the local waterways. With about 26 drownings so far, it is obvious to me that catching STD's and AIDS doesn't happen to good swimmers like me. That cunt Tom Daley must be the exception that proves the rule.

• 3 years later...