CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Islamophobia' in Guernsey behind no refugees decision

Neil

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd rather live beside some Syrian refugees than a bunch of inbred half-French paedophiles.

Matt Le Tissier is a cunt.

I'd rather live beside neither. Maybe this xenophobia is due to the introduction of strong Aryan genes to the half cheese eating surrender monkeys in the 40's. Can't say I approve.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd rather live beside some Syrian refugees than a bunch of inbred half-French paedophiles.

Matt Le Tissier is a cunt.

Matt Le God was probably the only footballer in the last three decades who genuinely played for the love of the game. He had the advantage of not needing the money, but the fact remains that he was the best player of his generation. When Blackburn bought the prem title with jack walkers millions,  shearer signed for a national record fee, flowers signed as well, plus kenna. Le Tissier turned them down,  despite an offer of wages and a signing on fee far higher than shearers, plus an offer of a daily helicopter ride to Ewood Park from Southampton to save him having to relocate. Dalglish was that desperate to get him. I've met Le Tiss a few times,  and he's an absolutely top bloke. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Matt Le God was probably the only footballer in the last three decades who genuinely played for the love of the game. 

Most of the cunts who've played for my team over the last three decades did so purely for the love of the game. It certainly wasn't for the fucking win bonuses!

• Like 1

Forgetting such chi-chi notions as our moral duty as well as hard-nosed pragmatism in dealing now with an issue that will blow up in our faces (literally) somewhere down the line if we don't; stopping human beings moving around the planet to escape war or to try to better themselves?

You may as well ask them to stop breathing (or in Prof B's case, photosynthesizing).

It's how we deal with this innate human desire that's the over-riding question.

Encouraging an unchecked diaspora to a continent still only just recovering from an economic downturn and in the mistaken belief from our out of touch leaders that the multicultural / complete freedom of movement experiment was a 'given', that a malleable population had bought into, was always doomed to failure and it's going to be failure on an epic level, when those ISIS sleeper cells scattered through Western Europe start getting going.

Fuck 'blood and soil' nationalism! That's not and never will be the answer!

But a teensy-weensy bit of thought about national security might not have gone amiss these least couple of years. Worth tripping on when the body-bags start being needed in Central London, Paris, Berlin etc....

16 hours ago, Manky said:

I'd rather live beside neither. Maybe this xenophobia is due to the introduction of strong Aryan genes to the half cheese eating surrender monkeys in the 40's. Can't say I approve.

The voice of reason, as always.

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Forgetting such chi-chi notions as our moral duty as well as hard-nosed pragmatism in dealing now with an issue that will blow up in our faces (literally) somewhere down the line if we don't; stopping human beings moving around the planet to escape war or to try to better themselves?

You may as well ask them to stop breathing (or in Prof B's case, photosynthesizing).

It's how we deal with this innate human desire that's the over-riding question.

Encouraging an unchecked diaspora to a continent still only just recovering from an economic downturn and in the mistaken belief from our out of touch leaders that the multicultural / complete freedom of movement experiment was a 'given', that a malleable population had bought into, was always doomed to failure and it's going to be failure on an epic level, when those ISIS sleeper cells scattered through Western Europe start getting going.

Fuck 'blood and soil' nationalism! That's not and never will be the answer!

But a teensy-weensy bit of thought about national security might not have gone amiss these least couple of years. Worth tripping on when the body-bags start being needed in Central London, Paris, Berlin etc....

And as usual, the cunts who make the decisions that have led to it won't be affected. Maybe when one of their family is beheaded on the internet then something might be done but I wouldn't put money on it.

2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

The voice of reason, as always.

I meant I don't approve of litting the towel heads in. Anywhere. The ISIS loving, child molesting, benefit scrounging, women disrespecting (bloody Arabs, coming over here stealing my job) cunts who are too shit scared to fight for their own country and future deserve fucking barrel bombing.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I wouldn't mind so much if I thought that these were the birthing pangs of Homo Superior, and that the great melting pot was destined to produce a uniform population of mocha-coloured omnisexuals whose females all looked uncannily like Jessica Alba.

I fear, however, that we're more likely to end up with a world that looks a bit like this.

SuF4AaB.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wouldn't mind so much if I thought that these were the birthing pangs of Homo Superior, and that the great melting pot was destined produce a uniform population of mocha-coloured omnisexuals whose females all looked uncannily like Jessica Alba.

I fear, however, that we're more likely to end up with a world that looks a bit like this.

SuF4AaB.png

Baws you have access to some fucked-up pictures, that's for def.

This cannot be just Google Images and a fertile Imagination.

You're not a member of the secret services are you, with all the good stuff on Cliff Richard, Ted Heath and Esther Rantzen are you?

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Baws you have access to some fucked-up pictures, that's for def.

This cannot be just Google Images and a fertile Imagination.

You're not a member of the secret services are you, with all the good stuff on Cliff Richard, Ted Heath and Esther Rantzen are you?

How I wish this was true, but I'm afraid I simply Googled "Ugly Albinos" and there she was, front and centre. This is what we're likely to end up with when the Island of Doctor Moreau attempts to churn out a Halle Berry / Persian cross.

I watched a travel documentary on Greece yesterday and the guy was visiting Lesbos during the middle of the summer during 2015. 

He came across two Syrian women walking along the road with two small children, in 35 degree heat and they were dehydrated, hyper-ventilating and clearly completely exhausted. He then gave them a lift into town, but the car was stopped by a group of Syrian men who were their relatives. No sooner had he pulled over, the men had dragged the women and children out of the car and made them walk on in the blistering heat. Their reason? They were in a car with a man who wasn't their relative.

Now I know not all Syrians will be as conservative as this, but how can a person be expected to integrate into western society when he would rather his small children suffer and cry than accept the kindness of a stranger? It's just not going to happen. Fucking barbaric.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I watched a travel documentary on Greece yesterday and the guy was visiting Lesbos during the middle of the summer during 2015. 

He came across two Syrian women walking along the road with two small children, in 35 degree heat and they were dehydrated, hyper-ventilating and clearly completely exhausted. He then gave them a lift into town, but the car was stopped by a group of Syrian men who were their relatives. No sooner had he pulled over, the men had dragged the women and children out of the car and made them walk on in the blistering heat. Their reason? They were in a car with a man who wasn't their relative.

Now I know not all Syrians will be as conservative as this, but how can a person be expected to integrate into western society when he would rather his small children suffer and cry than accept the kindness of a stranger? It's just not going to happen. Fucking barbaric.

I watched it last night. The poor bloke was in tears talking to that couple (cameraman) with two young sons. 

It's not that long ago that your average salt-of-the-earth British bloke would get his wages on a Friday, blow them on drink, stagger home and then punch out his missus before enjoying his conjugal rights. (About four days ago, in the case of the average Glaswegian.)

Give these neolithic Middle Eastern cunts another millenium or two and they'll be almost as civilised as us, with poofs on the telly and everything!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not that long ago that your average salt-of-the-earth British bloke would get his wages on a Friday, blow them on drink, stagger home and then punch out his missus before enjoying his conjugal rights. (About four days ago, in the case of the average Glaswegian.)

Give these neolithic Middle Eastern cunts another millenium or two and they'll be almost as civilised as us, with poofs on the telly and everything!

"Kafir as Folk"