CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Islamophobia' in Guernsey behind no refugees decision

Neil

On 7 February 2016 at 11:19 PM, scotty said:

Did you win?

I played with Matt and Russell Osman plus Matt's then accountant who's a golfing buddy.

It was a charity team event and we came 2nd with Matt, who's handicap then was 4, playing really well.

Great evening on the lash later. Solid bloke and great company.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I played with Matt and Russell Osman plus Matt's then accountant who's a golfing buddy.

It was a charity team event and we came 2nd with Matt, who's handicap then was 4, playing really well.

I played golf with sandy lyle and was unfortunately seated next to him for the post game meal. Not knowing anything about him apart from his hatred of nick faldo I was stuck for conversation. I asked what his interests were outside golf hoping to get a conversation going. However his reply of enjoying cutting his grass in on his tractor killed it dead. Boring scotish cunt.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I played golf with sandy lyle and was unfortunately seated next to him for the post game meal. Not knowing anything about him apart from his hatred of nick faldo I was stuck for conversation. I asked what his interests were outside golf hoping to get a conversation going. However his reply of enjoying cutting his grass in on his tractor killed it dead. Boring scotish cunt.

Not the brightest Sandy.

The standing joke was that his IQ was similar to his handicap....

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So it was irons using irons playing against irons!

I'll get my Nick Faldo rain jacket

38 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good lad. You have soared in my esteem, matt le tiss is an absolute hero around here.

13 minutes ago, scotty said:

Good lad. You have soared in my esteem, matt le tiss is an absolute hero around here.

We were pestered a bit by autograph hunters during the night out but Matt just took it in his stride and handled it nicely. He can down a few aswell. 

Carlos Tevez tried to join one of my golf clubs and was given the fuck off pill.

Who wants a vile Argentinean dwarf  in the clubhouse......

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

We were pestered a bit by autograph hunters during the night out but Matt just took it in his stride and handled it nicely. He can down a few aswell. 

Carlos Tevez tried to join one of my golf clubs and was given the fuck off pill.

Who wants a vile Argentinean dwarf  in the clubhouse......

Only as a waiter....?

• 5 months later...
On 07/02/2016 at 11:03 AM, Cuntybaws said:

I wouldn't mind so much if I thought that these were the birthing pangs of Homo Superior, and that the great melting pot was destined to produce a uniform population of mocha-coloured omnisexuals whose females all looked uncannily like Jessica Alba.

I fear, however, that we're more likely to end up with a world that looks a bit like this.

SuF4AaB.png

Is that Pauline Black from Selecter? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that Pauline Black from Selecter? 

It looks like someone finally took quince up on his filthy (but alarmingly regular) offer of an orally deposited fecal load, after consuming copious amounts of cheap Indian takeaway, several vats of special brew and a shit load of MDMA; just to get the splatter effect.