CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist BAFTA's

Guest MikeD

Yep, you knew it was fucking coming.

Some moaning-faced bastard has criticised the lack of diversity in the nominations. Obviously, this would have happened anyway and is in no way jumping on the Oscars bandwagon.

Get better at your fucking performances, drop the sense of entitlement which seems to cover fucking everything nowadays and, this is the bit to pay attention to, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

3 hours ago, MikeD said:

I can't blame them for complaining, the BBC has a shocking fucking attitude to minorities.

I believe they once went five minutes without showing or talking to a Muslim.

Racist cunts.

Now the Grammy awards are getting stick for honouring Lemmy and Bowie but not Maurice White.

I think they should have a burning cross on stage, at least that's something genuine for the bastards to moan about.

8 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Now the Grammy awards are getting stick for honouring Lemmy and Bowie but not Maurice White.

I think they should have a burning cross on stage, at least that's something genuine for the bastards to moan about.

He should get a mention, especially with a surname like White.......

I'll get my robes and hood. 

When really gives a fuck. It's the same as all women shortlists, positive discrimination and token blacks/gays/women etc. All a load of fucking Shite where PC box ticking has made it all totally pointless.

I don't watch the shit anyway.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

When really gives a fuck. It's the same as all women shortlists, positive discrimination and token blacks/gays/women etc. All a load of fucking Shite where PC box ticking has made it all totally pointless.

I don't watch the shit anyway.

Does it clash with your ritualistic viewing of Emmerdale and Hollyoaks?

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

It's the same as all women shortlists

Labour are cunts for the all women short lists. At the last election, my constituency had one of these forced upon us. There are a multitude of good, politically active and above all LOCAL men, who should have been given a chance. Instead, we had some northern slag from fuck knows where forced upon us, a single mother and victim of domestic abuse (From listening to her on my doorstep, I'm neither suprised that she's single, or fills men with enough rage to beat the living fucking shit out of her.)

Labour had a genuine chance to take the seat, but fucked up by not picking a local candidate, solely on the basis that they were all men. I was genuinely considering voting for them until they revealed their candidate, and unveiled some other similar fucking Anti-male positive discrimination bollocks inspired by their black, militant lesbian wing.

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Labour are cunts for the all women short lists. At the last election, my constituency had one of these forced upon us. There are a multitude of good, politically active and above all LOCAL men, who should have been given a chance. Instead, we had some northern slag from fuck knows where forced upon us, a single mother and victim of domestic abuse (From listening to her on my doorstep, I'm neither suprised that she's single, or fills men with enough rage to beat the living fucking shit out of her.)

Labour had a genuine chance to take the seat, but fucked up by not picking a local candidate, solely on the basis that they were all men. I was genuinely considering voting for them until they revealed their candidate, and unveiled some other similar fucking Anti-male positive discrimination bollocks inspired by their black, militant lesbian wing.

They're so detached from reality and scared of the leftie box tickers that they don't realise that the majority of the public just want the the best candidate for the job regardless of race, gender or any other fucking thing.

Guest DingTheRioja
30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You should have charged them with discrimination.... if you look at the letter of the law, it clearer states that you cannot discriminate on grounds of gender...

7 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Idris Elba has been nominated for best supporting actor.

Call me cynical but I think he might be in with a shout of winning.

What gives you that idea Mike?

I would like to complain about the lack of opportunities for white models in the Robertson Jam campaign a few years back. I offered my services as a whiteywog but was fucked off by the Black Jam Police Association.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

I would like to complain about the lack of opportunities for white models in the Robertson Jam campaign a few years back. I offered my services as a whiteywog but was fucked off by the Black Jam Police Association.

Maybe they've made a film about it and that's what Elba's starring in.