CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist BAFTA's

Guest MikeD

On 2/13/2016 at 4:50 PM, Snatch said:

There is also a lack of diversity in the nominations on this site. The all end up with people calling other people cunts.

That's inclusivity for you, we wouldn't want anybody to feel left out, would we?

cunts!

Guest judgetwi
54 minutes ago, ratcum said:

'Hmmmmm, could itself be controversial Grotto.

Imagine if you were standing by a deep hole filled with corpses and went "Hmmmmm" with a satisfied inflection.

You just can’t get it out of your head can you, Obersturmbannfuhrer?

Going back to the subject of the original nomination, I was disgusted to note that there weren't many black winners last night. They must be mad at all those stupid bitches stealing their limelight. Winners of colour included the following sub-par categories:

OUTSTANDING DEBUT BY A BRITISH WRITER, DIRECTOR OR PRODUCER 
I AM NOT A WITCH Rungano Nyoni (Writer/Director), Emily Morgan (Producer)

DOCUMENTARY 
I AM NOT YOUR NEGRO Raoul Peck

#StringEmUp, er, I mean #TimesUp

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 4:50 PM, Snatch said:

There is also a lack of diversity in the nominations on this site. The all end up with people calling other people cunts.

Did you mean they? Cunt

9 hours ago, ratcum said:

'Hmmmmm, could itself be controversial Grotto.

Imagine if you were standing by a deep hole filled with corpses and went "Hmmmmm" with a satisfied inflection.

If you're implying that I should change my avatar again ratty, you can fuck right off. I'm not wasting another three days figuring out how to do it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, scotty said:

If you're implying that I should change my avatar again ratty, you can fuck right off. I'm not wasting another three days figuring out how to do it.

I will supply a pic of Katyn forest, pre-shrunk to the requisite number if megabytes

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I will supply a pic of Katyn forest, pre-shrunk to the requisite number if megabytes

What about Spree Forest Herr Oberst? Have you got any pics of that hallowed ground?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2016 at 5:09 PM, Eddie said:

If the protests are about not enough black people on the Tv , just put crime watch on 3 nights per week...

Fucking brilliant !!!  Lmfao

Awards ceremonies are full of shite, celeb arsehats kissing other celebs arses, you just know the losers are cursing like fuck for not winning anything. I'd rather dip my bollocks in napalm and pogo over a volcano than watch one.

On 08/03/2018 at 3:18 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking brilliant !!!  Lmfao

Interesting that the BBC have totally dismissed the Telford paki rape cases against white children... not one report, must not fit with their agenda, although a British broadcasting company paid for by the tax payer should be impartial....

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Interesting that the BBC have totally dismissed the Telford paki rape cases against white children... not one report, must not fit with their agenda, although a British broadcasting company paid for by the tax payer should be impartial....

The power of Eddie has influence. The BBC responded an hour after your post.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-43385049

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The power of Eddie has influence. The BBC responded an hour after your post.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-43385049

It doesn't even make the top 10 trending stories column, hardly surprising as it's been deliberately buried in the regional news section. The Stephen Hawking fawnfest should keep it from becoming notable news for at least the next few days.

It's far more important that I be educated on the merits of a forced, sorry, "arranged" marriage.

Fuck off Hawking you monotone cunt.

18 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

It doesn't even make the top 10 trending stories column, hardly surprising as it's been deliberately buried in the regional news section. The Stephen Hawking fawnfest should keep it from becoming notable news for at least the next few days.

It's far more important that I be educated on the merits of a forced, sorry, "arranged" marriage.

Fuck off Hawking you monotone cunt.

Why? Is one of your 'uncles' trying to force you to marry him?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Why? Is one of your 'uncles' trying to force you to marry him?

He's already married to some loopy, raging arse fisting bandit and amateur golfer cunt from Cheshire, who drives a Nissan Almera but pretends it's a Range Rover.