CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Atheist cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

In six days too - quite some feat. I expect he played golf on the seventh. 

Didn't think he was that much of a cunt?

If he played golf, then I'm definately not going to beleive anything the cunt says, or that he exists...

....golf hasn't half ruined some nice coastline round here... the cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, neil298 said:

There is no God, you may as well believe in aliens.The bible remains the biggest load of bollocks ever written

When anyone starts spouting shit from the bible, I usually ask them if in 2000 years time we will all be worshipping Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer...

..usually knocks them off balance for long enough to slam the door...

If not, start talking about, or better still, to that ghost over their left shoulder.... freaks the fuckers out no end...

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

In six days too - quite some feat. I expect he played golf on the seventh. 

God gave us the ability to play golf and other sports.

I play rather well and thank God for my gift.

Very few homosexuals can play golf. We don't have any at the golf clubs I'm a member of. A lot of the members go to Church and most of them believe in God.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Punkape said:

God gave us the ability to play golf and other sports.

I play rather well and thank God for my gift.

Very few homosexuals can play golf. We don't have any at the golf clubs I'm a member of. A lot of the members go to Church and most of them believe in God.

Three things...

1. The limp left wrist of most poofters is perfect for the golf grip
  2. You are seriously trying to convince us that all those catholic priests are not poofs?
  3. Ah. "most"... so the others are buggering the choirboys instead....

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Bible is the word of God. There are no aliens only us.

No it fucking well isn't... it's third-hand shite, or worse, written well after the supposed "events", and even the fucking left-footer-choirboy-shagging catholic church reckons most of it is allegorical...

The only "word of god" was "punkers, shut the fuck up, you cuntprick".... at least that one's believable...

16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Three things...

1. The limp left wrist of most poofters is perfect for the golf grip
  2. You are seriously trying to convince us that all those catholic priests are not poofs?
  3. Ah. "most"... so the others are buggering the choirboys instead....

Most homosexuals are working class. Most Catholic priests are celebrate and not sexually active but you have your fantasies to wallow in.....

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most homosexuals are working class. Most Catholic priests are celebrate and not sexually active but you have your fantasies to wallow in.....

Tell that to the courts....

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No it fucking well isn't... it's third-hand shite, or worse, written well after the supposed "events", and even the fucking left-footer-choirboy-shagging catholic church reckons most of it is allegorical...

The only "word of god" was "punkers, shut the fuck up, you cuntprick".... at least that one's believable...

The New Testament and the Gospels are to be taken more literally.

It sounds like you've been reading too many Dan Brown novels. Try reading Mark or Luke (Gospels).

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

You weren't talking to God.

No because it/he/she doesn't exist you poor deluded fool! Anyway, if you want to waste your time on that shit instead of enjoying your life, then that is your right, but I have a right to call you a religious/sanctimonious bellend and cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Listen, you fuck. In my short time here I've had a pop (or been popped at) followed by a spar, no holds barred, with every cunt here and it is normally a certain method of gauging the length and breadth of a cunt; not only their style but by gradient their capability, vocabulary and eventually the extent of them. I'm not being condescending because I know others use the same yardstick in the same fashion. 

Though I don't like to hurl abuse at the ladies here - not because they can't give as good as- purely because I'm fairly sure they just wouldn't dig the revolting shite I'd think nothing about directing at the likes of Stickers, Decs etc,who fucking love it.

What I am getting to is you,and Frank, have a habit of quipping in from time to time but never ever engaging nor proffering any depth and going quiet at the hint of a tussle, clearly indicating that you are either ladies, which is fine, other than the weird gender deception, or that you are fucking weak.

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Listen, you fuck. In my short time here I've had a pop (or been popped at) followed by a spar, no holds barred, with every cunt here and it is normally a certain method of gauging the length and breadth of a cunt; not only their style but by gradient their capability, vocabulary and eventually the extent of them. I'm not being condescending because I know others use the same yardstick in the same fashion. 

Though I don't like to hurl abuse at the ladies here - not because they can't give as good as- purely because I'm fairly sure they just wouldn't dig the revolting shite I'd think nothing about directing at the likes of Stickers, Decs etc,who fucking love it.

What I am getting to is you,and Frank, have a habit of quipping in from time to time but never ever engaging nor proffering any depth and going quiet at the hint of a tussle, clearly indicating that you are either ladies, which is fine, other than the weird gender deception, or that you are fucking weak.

Cockfingers.......oh dear .. the name says it all really. Have you actually met a Catholic priest or are you just the sort of bigot to label them all as gay and paedophiles so you can get a few "likes" from lthe equally crass bigots  who hold to the same warped falsehoods.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cockfingers.......oh dear .. the name says it all really. Have you actually met a Catholic priest or are you just the sort of bigot to label them all as gay and paedophiles so you can get a few "likes" from lthe equally crass bigots  who hold to the same warped falsehoods.

Pff, it is tiresome to respond because again your bland, simpering skirts around the dig just made at you without attempt at defence. Where did I mention priests, Catholics or voice bigotry, apart from prejudice against the race of you, cunt?

23 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No because it/he/she doesn't exist you poor deluded fool! Anyway, if you want to waste your time on that shit instead of enjoying your life, then that is your right, but I have a right to call you a religious/sanctimonious bellend and cunt.

God made the Universe so he does exist and you are a clumsy atheist.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

God made the Universe so he does exist and you are a clumsy atheist.

Are you fishing for a booting deliberately? Priest this, God that, Catholic the other. Either you're too thick for here or .. Er. Shush. Either way it's watery drab shite. Even as I slag you off I feel like stopping half way as if realising I'm kicking a lame dog.

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Pff, it is tiresome to respond because again your bland, simpering skirts around the dig just made at you without attempt at defence. Where did I mention priests, Catholics or voice bigotry, apart from prejudice against the race of you, cunt?

You should defend the one true Church of England, the Catholic Church which will soon be reinstated as the main Church of Britain.

A new Jacobite rebellion is quietly growing. Jacob Rees-Mogg has many friends in Opus Dei and the current Royal family could well give way in the near future.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Are you fishing for a booting deliberately? Priest this, God that, Catholic the other. Either you're too thick for here or .. Er. Shush. Either way it's watery drab shite. Even as I slag you off I feel like stopping half way as if realising I'm kicking a lame dog.

You're a lame atheist. Repent and seek forgiveness.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Can't we all just agree to ignore PinkGape. If you don't feed a troll, it usually fucks off sharpish.

Ah right. I had not really encountered the cunt before now, other than in a buzzing insect way, but now I see- fuck all to say , profB etc etc . Ok.