CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Atheist cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It is profB. I'm sure of it. And probably Frank.

I think you are on the mark. The trademark is I think the fairly brainless slipping off any rebuke and onto something irrelevant. Every time. None of these dicks ever engage but always respond, in a pointless way. Is it a bit of software? 

Guest Alfie Noakes

If there was a god, then he/she/it really created some fucked up shit. Sharks, viruses, parasites, religion, punkape, frank and profb. Must have been trying out one of his other creations when he made them, probably stoned as fuck on weed or wine.

We are dealing with a Royal Commission into child sex offences here at the moment, focused mainly on the catholic church, and the coward cardinal Pell is saying he is to ill to come back to Australia and testify on numerous issues. Fucking disgraceful. So a crowd funding deal was set up to fly some victims to the vatican to confront the cunt. It hit its target within 24 hrs, and is currently almost triple the required amount. 

Don't come here and preach the church, Punkape. Most people here have woken up to the stone age backwards cunts. Shove religion up your arse. All religion.

Atheism is the only mindset compatible with innovation, progress, enlightenment, and true human rights.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No because it/he/she doesn't exist you poor deluded fool! Anyway, if you want to waste your time on that shit instead of enjoying your life, then that is your right, but I have a right to call you a religious/sanctimonious bellend and cunt.

No, you don't, you have a duty to call him that...

38 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

What? Worse than the bbc?

Yes, at least the male paedo cunts at the BBC don't wear frocks in public... well... not many of them...

...and they don't have a tendency to cannonise the poofs after death....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

We are dealing with a Royal Commission into child sex offences here at the moment, focused mainly on the catholic church, and the coward cardinal Pell is saying he is to ill to come back to Australia and testify on numerous issues. Fucking disgraceful. So a crowd funding deal was set up to fly some victims to the vatican to confront the cunt. It hit its target within 24 hrs, and is currently almost triple the required amount. 

Don't come here and preach the church, Punkape. Most people here have woken up to the stone age backwards cunts. Shove religion up your arse. All religion.

Atheism is the only mindset compatible with innovation, progress, enlightenment, and true human rights.

It's a disgusting outfit, a shower of greedy gold grabbing, ignorance encouraging, child molesting faggots. I am astounded they haven't been shut down and that so many stupid old fuckers, particularly ignorant old twats from my Island of Ireland still are into it, blinkered pricks. All of the cunt priests fucking knew about it even if they themselves were not noncing it up. Kill them all and let the worms sort them out.

Guest Alfie Noakes
46 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's a disgusting outfit, a shower of greedy gold grabbing, ignorance encouraging, child molesting faggots. I am astounded they haven't been shut down and that so many stupid old fuckers, particularly ignorant old twats from my Island of Ireland still are into it, blinkered pricks. All of the cunt priests fucking knew about it even if they themselves were not noncing it up. Kill them all and let the worms sort them out.

The right footers are just as bad. Quite a few anglican bishops being done at the moment too.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The right footers are just as bad. Quite a few anglican bishops being done at the moment too.

Maybe not quite as institutionalised , but yes they can fuck off to the bottom of the sea too.

The only thing wrong with God and religion is his PR people, like Punkape here.

Personally I'm quite the fan of JC. That stuff about him going away for a while but when he comes back 'you best all jump, motherfucker!' was great (something like that - you know what the sound systems are like at these outdoor gigs).

Kicking the monylenders arses - and that water into wine thing was just wild!

He looked great too, I mean his sodium intake must have been negligible to get shredded abs like that. Bodybuilders would KILL for his percentage body fat!

He was a sharpshooting son of a bitch who was definitely rock n' roll.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Personally I'm quite the fan of JC. That stuff about him going away for a while but when he comes back 'you best all jump, motherfucker!' was great (something like that - you know what the sound systems are like at these outdoor gigs).

He looked great too, I mean his sodium intake must have been negligible to get shredded abs like that. Bodybuilders would KILL for his percentage body fat!

What the fuck have I just read?

Anyway... Jehab is working in his garden, one of his sons pricks his fingers on a plant, next day he's dead.. his other son catches some lurgy and dies within a week... his wife, walking home from the funeral, crying, gets struck by lightening and dies...

Jehab goes into the desert, falls to his knees.... "God? Why? Please tell me, why you do all these things to me?"

God "Sometimes you just really piss me off...."

Apparently the pope says that condoms are a "lesser evil" in the fight against the zika virus. Thank fuck for that. Rubber up, everyone! Still not an option when it comes to AIDS mind you.

Any catholics calling muslims "stone age" need to take a good fucking look at their cunt role model.

12 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

If there was a god, then he/she/it really created some fucked up shit. Sharks, viruses, parasites, religion, punkape, frank and profb. Must have been trying out one of his other creations when he made them, probably stoned as fuck on weed or wine.

God also gave us freewill to deal with all the problems and hurdles in life and the universe.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

God also gave us freewill to deal with all the problems and hurdles in life and the universe.

If god is perfect thgen why are his creations not so? Such a wonderful omnipresent being would not leave the universe so flawed.

9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

You just cherry-pick the problems the church has had and handled badly.

The Catholic Church continues to do great charitable works with the poor, the sick, the dying and the homeless. 

Like the recent cases with Lord Bramall and Leon Brittain many  compensation chasing liars have fabricated cases against the church.

Atheism was the great deluded mantra of Communist Russia and totalitarianism. You need to get you're history books out Southernignoramus.

If you were sent to Australia was it the usual thing?

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The problem is being dealt with and you need to be more rational with your silly reaction to a lack of an instant cure to the issues.

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Was it good grass man ?

2 hours ago, nocti said:

Apparently the pope says that condoms are a "lesser evil" in the fight against the zika virus. Thank fuck for that. Rubber up, everyone! Still not an option when it comes to AIDS mind you.

Any catholics calling muslims "stone age" need to take a good fucking look at their cunt role model.

You don't seriously expect the hierarchy of the Church to tell people to sin do you ? Maybe you are that stupid....

if cunts didn't have sex outside of marriage then AIDS wouldn't exist.

Just now, Punkape said:

if cunts didn't have sex outside of marriage then AIDS wouldn't exist.

I wouldn't put it past a Catholic to marry a fucking monkey. Even if they didn't, it's not far from them to fuck one out of wedlock you smelly bender.

Anyway, I'm replying as if you mean all this. Fuck off you gormless cunt.

20 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

If god is perfect thgen why are his creations not so? Such a wonderful omnipresent being would not leave the universe so flawed.

A good question. Who knows God's plan exactly. Is a Lion not perfect or a Giraffe ? Why not man ? I think it's man's job to improve what we have and build a better world.

Back to free will again.