CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Atheist cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, cuntspotter said:

Yet .........you seem to manage.

Psst... he's lying....the nearest he's been to a golf course is having a 9 iron smacked round his head for being in that part of town...

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? “Uber-feminist” ? Surely not.

However, as a cod-psychologist, I often receive requests for advice and counselling.  Recently patient “D” messaged me for help :-

“Dr Roops, despite being university-educated, articulate and a leading personality in my community, I sometimes find myself the subject of merriment and mirth. Why is this?”

Patient “D” is a typical person who regards himself as an alpha male and yet is probably a local government clerical officer with only a £25 Argos voucher to look forward to upon retirement. In short the glittering prizes have eluded him.  At home his type is pussy-whipped by a domineering wife and he is unable to control his children. His only refuge away from work and home is an obscure "bitch ‘n’ moan" forum where he volunteers his “leadership and mentoring talents”. Unfortunately his offers are ignored and his desires to control proceedings are thwarted leading to an overload of uncontrollable emotions. He channels his frustrations into posting tedious and rambling announcements of “going for an extended sabbatical” only to return five minutes later. Patient “D” has been diagnosed as suffering from serial screaming flouncer syndrome. Sodium Hypochlorite suspended in aqua is usually prescribed by his colleagues.

I'll exit stage left.

I love you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As ever Quince, you've hit the nail on the head. Roops, what he said.

Achtung there Roops you cuntess, though I am by and large the most tolerant & charming of cunts one could hope to meet, I am also most efficient ! Now I've heard your scratching below the perimeter fence and noted the extra dirt in the courtyard- ze game is up! The Quincy spotlight is upon you, the mausers are cocked and the dogs are partial to long pig! I advise you to smear blood on your cheeks and keep your eyes down or its shower time.

Eh? “Uber-feminist” ? Surely not.

However, as a cod-psychologist, I often receive requests for advice and counselling.  Recently patient “D” messaged me for help :-

“Dr Roops, despite being university-educated, articulate and a leading personality in my community, I sometimes find myself the subject of merriment and mirth. Why is this?”

Patient “D” is a typical person who regards himself as an alpha male and yet is probably a local government clerical officer with only a £25 Argos voucher to look forward to upon retirement. In short the glittering prizes have eluded him.  At home his type is pussy-whipped by a domineering wife and he is unable to control his children. His only refuge away from work and home is an obscure "bitch ‘n’ moan" forum where he volunteers his “leadership and mentoring talents”. Unfortunately his offers are ignored and his desires to control proceedings are thwarted leading to an overload of uncontrollable emotions. He channels his frustrations into posting tedious and rambling announcements of “going for an extended sabbatical” only to return five minutes later. Patient “D” has been diagnosed as suffering from serial screaming flouncer syndrome. Sodium Hypochlorite suspended in aqua is usually prescribed by his colleagues.

I'll exit stage left.

And his only friend is his son's £ 80 rat.

.......He channels his frustrations into posting tedious and rambling announcements......

....and so it happens.

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Some interesting theories there, and also perhaps some grains of truth. I can't argue with the patients description of himself, and although never once uttered in self-congratulatory aplomb when describing himself, it has obviously been noticed by the good doctor.

As far as being a local government clerical officer with delusions of grandeur, there is yet again some truth in the assumption, which was no doubt garnered with the aid of an I.P. location device during the good doctors ultimately unsuccessful stint as a site moderator. Unfortunately, as should be fairly obvious to such a sharp mind, the patient is suitably qualified to be in the much derided ranks of middle management. Not a lofty position granted, but as the patient is a mere 29, greater things are guaranteed in the near future.

The feminist leanings of our cod-psychologist obviously clouds her powers of perception regarding the patients home life. She clearly cannot imagine a world in which a mere man can control his offspring, and automatically assigns the role of nagging harpy to his wife, no doubt projecting her own personality and foibles onto another woman to assure herself that her own hen pecked husband is enduring the normal behaviour displayed by his spouse.

As for being a serial flouncer, the patient was admittedly at times frustrated by a certain ex-moderators behaviour. Assuming that he had signed up to cunts corner, he was somewhat disappointed by said moderators draconian enforcement of an "everyone play nice" policy. Of course when he tried to voice his opinions, our villain of the piece refused to hear it, and as he was making other people realise that the policy was ridiculous, he was censored in order for the moderator to save face. Unfortunately, even though the moderator was utterly convinced that their way was the right way, no one seemed to agree, including the site owner.

So our story ends with our ex-moderator being reduced to the ranks, offering up their analysis of his/her fellow posters psyche. Unfortunately, as a bitter and joyless individual, they often mistake humour for trolling, and self-confidence with hidden insecurity. I'm not sure where our villain should go from here, but I am sure that if pressed, their numerous fans on the site would have some helpful suggestions.

No IP chicanery here - all my observations are based on what you've said, implied, inferred or otherwise stated. Incidentally you have flounced after I ceased modding as well.

Aside from that you protest too much.

20 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Achtung there Roops you cuntess, though I am by and large the most tolerant & charming of cunts one could hope to meet, I am also most efficient ! Now I've heard your scratching below the perimeter fence and noted the extra dirt in the courtyard- ze game is up! The Quincy spotlight is upon you, the mausers are cocked and the dogs are partial to long pig! I advise you to smear blood on your cheeks and keep your eyes down or its shower time.

Yes, we have all witnessed how efficient you are in organisng one sock-puppet. Worrried I am not....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, we have all witnessed how efficient you are in organisng one sock-puppet. Worrried I am not....

Enlarge or desist. Is this yet another an implication of multi gayness?

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

....and so it happens.

No IP chicanery here - all my observations are based on what you've said, implied, inferred or otherwise stated. Incidentally you have flounced after I ceased modding as well.

Aside from that you protest too much.

It doesn't take an awful amount of foresight to predict a tedious, rambling response, to a tedious, rambling post, so no plaudits there I am afraid.

Well done on a classic case of avoidance regarding the observations made on your moderating skills, though. If you don't defend them, no one can then contradict you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Atheists are dangerous people as they turn people against God. Many of they practice blasphemy on a lifestyle unlike agnostics who are just simpletons.

Boring weird cunt looking for a rise.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It doesn't take an awful amount of foresight to predict a tedious, rambling response, to a tedious, rambling post, so no plaudits there I am afraid.

Well done on a classic case of avoidance regarding the observations made on your moderating skills, though. If you don't defend them, no one can then contradict you.

I have defended my position as well you know. I have also said that since joining the ranks that the issue is no longer my problem. You are now merely confirming what a pompous and petulant person you are. Get over it, eh? :)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have defended my position as well you know. I have also said that since joining the ranks that the issue is no longer my problem. You are now merely confirming what a pompous and petulant person you are. Get over it, eh? :)

Hi, please use the word "cunt" at least once, throw in a fisting or two, do not be stingy with the anal poundings, tittilate us with some mingery, and tone down the drab tedium - otherwise, excellent work.

Guest Alfie Noakes
34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Atheists are dangerous people as they turn people against God. Many of them practice blasphemy as a lifestyle unlike agnostics who are just simpletons.

What a ridiculous statement. Atheists are only dangerous to your kind and only in your minds. Be a slave, you poor fool.

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hi, please use the word "cunt" at least once, throw in a fisting or two, do not be stingy with the anal poundings, tittilate us with some mingery, and tone down the drab tedium - otherwise, excellent work.

I'm more concerned as to how the fuck you put a smiley face into posts. Not that I want to, it seems like some sort of code for confirming membership into the 'I'm a boring cunt, club. Wait, I think I've got it....

image.png

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

I'm more concerned as to how the fuck you put a smiley face into posts. Not that I want to, it seems like some sort of l code for confirming membership into the 'I'm a boring cunt, club. Wait, I think I've got it....

image.png

I'm not sure either, I can do everything on excel, as I have had to, but pretty much everything else a kid can do... Fuck knows.

50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roopers, you're as quick as a Kenyan when there's pedantry to be spat about, but where the fuck are you when we're exchanging anecdotes about shitting ourselves? Nowhere that's where. It's disgusting.

You've hit a snake on the board and you're back down with us lot now.

Guest Alfie Noakes
28 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Nope, investment agency.

I have money frozen in a Nigerian bank. I can get it to you for a small fee, forward me 10% and I will have the money transferred in one day. Pm me your details.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have money frozen in a Nigerian bank. I can get it to you for a small fee, forward me 10% and I will have the money transferred in one day. Pm me your details.

Sounds ace. I have 200 units in Peterborough yielding 7% gross you can have for 43.2m if you can refer this to your credible Nigerian Cunts I'll split the acq fee with you.