Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
WILLY SHITTERS

Stobart Spotters

Recommended Posts

Trainspotters often get a hard time, and quite rightly, as their 'hobby' is largely the reserve of non-offending nonce types. However, believe it or not, there is an even bigger bunch of cunts out there spotting a mode of transport... that's right, Eddie Stobart lorry spotters.

They even have an app (http://my.pinkfroot.com/page/stobart-finder) and a club shop (https://www.stobartclubandshop.co.uk/members-benefits.php). Their website suggests that millions of people love spotting these lorries. I'm not sure which is a bigger fabrication - that hundreds of thousands of people are that much of a dripping wet prick, or that PunkApe is an estate agent.

Their app is described as 'a must for any Stobart lorry spotter'. In my head, the only must have for these far-end-of-the-spectrum fuckers is an NHS psychologist with free license to write 'scripts for all the fucking drugs under the sun.

They even have a Spotter league table, imagine that!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Trainspotters often get a hard time, and quite rightly, as their 'hobby' is largely the reserve of non-offending nonce types. However, believe it or not, there is an even bigger bunch of cunts out there spotting a mode of transport... that's right, Eddie Stobart lorry spotters.

They even have an app (http://my.pinkfroot.com/page/stobart-finder) and a club shop (https://www.stobartclubandshop.co.uk/members-benefits.php). Their website suggests that millions of people love spotting these lorries. I'm not sure which is a bigger fabrication - that hundreds of thousands of people are that much of a dripping wet prick, or that PunkApe is an estate agent.

Their app is described as 'a must for any Stobart lorry spotter'. In my head, the only must have for these far-end-of-the-spectrum fuckers is an NHS psychologist with free license to write 'scripts for all the fucking drugs under the sun.

They even have a Spotter league table, imagine that!

Did you mind the cairds?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest DingTheRioja

Used to work with someone who "spotted cruise ships"... he used to travel to Southampton and anywhere for it...

 

..always wondered if "married" wasn't quite true...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Used to work with someone who "spotted cruise ships"... he used to travel to Southampton and anywhere for it...

 

..always wondered if "married" wasn't quite true...

I know this guy that spots cunts.... Every morning in his greasy bed sit mirror...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to work with on old guy who said he was a "lighthouse spotter". Travelled across the world visiting them apparently. At one point he nearly showed me a load of pictures, but was halted by me snapping that I wouldn't be able to see them as I'd forgot my glasses, despite never wearing any. I then turned straight back to my computer, having had my sight miraculously and instantly cured. 

Each to their own and all that, but fucking hell.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

While in the local Morrison's today I spotted one of these remnants of civilisation, at least I assume they were for they were proudly sporting what appeared to be a satin effect Eddie Stobart baseball jacket. Twat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

While in the local Morrison's today I spotted one of these remnants of civilisation, at least I assume they were for they were proudly sporting what appeared to be a satin effect Eddie Stobart baseball jacket. Twat

I've seen a couple of them jackets about actually, even more since the cunt died.

Ironic really that his life was limited to 56.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest DingTheRioja
19 minutes ago, Ape said:

There's a bloke on here that spots cunts......

He must be a right cunt then... takes one to know one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Trainspotters often get a hard time, and quite rightly, as their 'hobby' is largely the reserve of non-offending nonce types. However, believe it or not, there is an even bigger bunch of cunts out there spotting a mode of transport... that's right, Eddie Stobart lorry spotters.

They even have an app (http://my.pinkfroot.com/page/stobart-finder) and a club shop (https://www.stobartclubandshop.co.uk/members-benefits.php). Their website suggests that millions of people love spotting these lorries. I'm not sure which is a bigger fabrication - that hundreds of thousands of people are that much of a dripping wet prick, or that PunkApe is an estate agent.

Their app is described as 'a must for any Stobart lorry spotter'. In my head, the only must have for these far-end-of-the-spectrum fuckers is an NHS psychologist with free license to write 'scripts for all the fucking drugs under the sun.

They even have a Spotter league table, imagine that!

So how long have you been a hairy arsed trucker groupie ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, nocti said:

I used to work with on old guy who said he was a "lighthouse spotter". Travelled across the world visiting them apparently. At one point he nearly showed me a load of pictures, but was halted by me snapping that I wouldn't be able to see them as I'd forgot my glasses, despite never wearing any. I then turned straight back to my computer, having had my sight miraculously and instantly cured. 

Each to their own and all that, but fucking hell.

You must have all kinds of weirdos sitting next to you in the civil service...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

While in the local Morrison's today I spotted one of these remnants of civilisation, at least I assume they were for they were proudly sporting what appeared to be a satin effect Eddie Stobart baseball jacket. Twat

You shop in Morrisons.....

How ghastly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

In my head, the only must have for these far-end-of-the-spectrum fuckers is an NHS psychologist with free license to write 'scripts for all the fucking drugs under the sun.

I misread that as "far-end-of-the-speculum". :huh:

Probably not far wrong, mind you, although what it says about my subconscious I dread to think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Manky

I am told all Stobart trucks are named after women.. Truck drivers kill prostitutes. Is there a connection?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Snatch

There are also twats that go around photographing post boxes,even down to writing about them,grading them and telling any cunt that will listen what year and model they are.

Better than killing old people for their pension money I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

There are also twats that go around photographing post boxes,even down to writing about them,grading them and telling any cunt that will listen what year and model they are.

Better than killing old people for their pension money I suppose.

Simple pleasures for simple cunts, much like a load of simple cunts talking shit and puffing their chests out on anonymous websites. Whatever floats your boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Simple pleasures for simple cunts, much like a load of simple cunts talking shit and puffing their chests out on anonymous websites. Whatever floats your boat.

Fuck off you dopey cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck off you dopey cunt. 

Stream yourself self-harming immediately you fucking worthless piece of shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ha ha you fucking idiot, puff your chest a bit more. 

I can't strain too much, I've got my going out pants on and don't want to follow through. 

Back on point, I once had some cunt passenger in my car (probably an in-law or something equally as hateful), and because I drove past an Eddie Stobart lorry too fast and they didn't see the name, they went nuts. Fuck me, I know that some petty shit is spouted on here, but who in their right mind would give a fuck about that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I can't strain too much, I've got my going out pants on and don't want to follow through. 

The old balloon knot ruined by the big handed Welsh farm boys ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Manky

It is not only Stobart spotters. In my experience, lots of HGV driversare a bit anal about their job. Often can't give the missus one unless they think about the Scania 420F with exhaust brake and 96 gear split box  or some such shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...