CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stobart Spotters

Guest Bill Stickers

4 hours ago, Ape said:

Has anyone noticed Espacktile’s new signature?

If you don't eat yer pudding, you can't have any meat 
How can you have any meat if you don't beat yer meat?" 

Perhaps it’s just me, but it sounds like the signature of a weird, gay little wanker.

It’s not just you.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Billy will be back tomorrow and he will not be pleased so its best to keep a low profile or he will sort you.

Absolutely terrifying.

Guest DrCunt
55 minutes ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

A classic heavy hitting nom that a virgin incel like 404 could only dream of.

What the fuck is going on with you lately, Shitty? These cameo appearances just won't do. Have you seen what the fuck is going on here? Pen's egestions are threatening a cholera plague, Eddie thinks black is the new white elite just because he's managed to afford 10 nights all-inclusive in the Dominican Republic, the newbies are squirting stools up the walls without a by-your-leave and Roops is convinced that people are buying her better-than-you unsubstantiated, unfunny, hormonal bullshit claims.

Stop working so much and get back to kicking cunts in.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

A classic heavy hitting nom that a virgin incel like 404 could only dream of.

Hey it's the little gayboy from London! You seem obsessed with "virgin incels" is it because really deep down you know you are one?

Good to know i've got under your skin though dickhead.

Guest DrCunt
9 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Hey it's the little gayboy from London! You seem obsessed with "virgin incels" is it because really deep down you know you are one?

Good to know i've got under your skin though dickhead.

Fucking hell, Reptile. You try hard, I'll give you that. Unfortunately, it's to no avail.

Every one of your posts does nothing but re-enforce what a dismally unfunny, spectacularly maladjusted specimen you are.

Guest DrCunt
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck is an 'incel'?

could you try this sober occasionally, I fucking love you when you're coherent.

Involuntary celibate. Nothing the ladies in your club need worry about, Eric.

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A dastardly slur against my good name, I'll file that under unsubstantiated assertions.

Touché.

I've logged quite a few of those myself.

On 22/08/2019 at 22:27, DrCunt said:

What the fuck is going on with you lately, Shitty? These cameo appearances just won't do. Have you seen what the fuck is going on here? Pen's egestions are threatening a cholera plague, Eddie thinks black is the new white elite just because he's managed to afford 10 nights all-inclusive in the Dominican Republic, the newbies are squirting stools up the walls without a by-your-leave and Roops is convinced that people are buying her better-than-you unsubstantiated, unfunny, hormonal bullshit claims.

Stop working so much and get back to kicking cunts in.

I think Eddie and his brethren  tried to sell me some beads and shitty trinkets on the beach in Salou yesterday. 

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Ah yes Farmshops on glorified motorway laybys with the fashionable array of rip-off produce for the gullible. They do cater for wannabe folk of the lower echelons on Britain however, Did'nt I see you lugging a hundredweight of cod and chips back to an un-wiped table before disappearing into a filthy toilet? Exiting through the expensive wine and cheesy bollocks counters?

This unsustainable mindset of class creeping must end.

On 27/08/2019 at 13:29, Mrs Roops said:

riding_the_coattails_300_wm.jpg

We've had a couple of Beef's Missis granted, but you've actually made me laugh on occasions. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm hanging on the coat tails of others, merely giving my opinion. You don't do yourself any favours by not being open minded to suggestion, that you might not know it all.

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

We've had a couple of Beef's Missis granted, but you've actually made me laugh on occasions. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm hanging on the coat tails of others, merely giving my opinion. You don't do yourself any favours by not being open minded to suggestion, that you might not know it all.

Well, it would depend on who's making the suggestion, nevertheless I would never think or say that. Its foolhardy to think otherwise. Witness the hapless punter who alluded to "thinking out of the box" and when having to deal with possibilities as well as absolutes, undertakes "quite a bit of research" before committing fingertips to keyboard. Events transpired that far from "thinking out of the box" he was only capable of thinking in straight lines and ended up dunking his head into a freshly stirred saucepan of scrambled egg...

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, it would depend on who's making the suggestion, nevertheless I would never think or say that. Its foolhardy to think otherwise. Witness the hapless punter who alluded to "thinking out of the box" and when having to deal with possibilities as well as absolutes, undertakes "quite a bit of research" before committing fingertips to keyboard. Events transpired that far from "thinking out of the box" he was only capable of thinking in straight lines and ended up dunking his head into a freshly stirred saucepan of scrambled egg...

‘Eggs Gordon Bennet’