CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Rich Kids Of London'

Guest MikeD

Just now, Bubbles said:

Mike, what the fuck is Instagram?

Fucked if I know but apparently it's a computer type thing. Probably, going by the name, something you can do instantly.

Maybe like wanking.

8 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Fucked if I know but apparently it's a computer type thing. Probably, going by the name, something you can do instantly.

Maybe like wanking.

It sounds like some sort of drug-deal-on-wheels, but I'm guessing it's nowhere near as fun or as satisfying. 

I've just googled it and am still none the fucking wiser. 

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

It sounds like some sort of drug-deal-on-wheels, but I'm guessing it's nowhere near as fun or as satisfying. 

I've just googled it and am still none the fucking wiser. 

It's probably something that, along with Facebook, Twitter and similar types of wank, I can tell the next person who asks me if I'm on it to shove it up their fucking arse.

29 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Its probably something that, along with Facebook, Twitter and similar types  of wank, I can tell the next person who asks me if I'm on it to shove it up their fucking arse.

You cad, Mike. I bet your ancestor, MikeD the first, submitted humorous anecdotes to Tatler magazine, bemoaning the faddish innovations of morse code and gas powered streetlights.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dirty, white rose wearing cunts Bubba. I hate them all. Your Tudor ancestors knew how to sort them out.

Funny fuckers, aren't they? I don't mean that in a 'ha ha' funny, I mean fucking odd. What do they actually bring to the world besides gravy and shit accents? 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

A new Instagram account which shows young, rich people flaunting their wealth across London.

Oh, just fucking die. You horrible, detestable, fucking bastards.

They might be rich but they live in a fucking shit hole. Plague ridden filth bucket.

What do they actually bring to the world besides gravy and shit accents? 

Ding, according to Ding, is a sexy, racy, statuesque, blonde reminiscent of an axe wielding, northern scandinavian god. Sadly though, I think he's an idiot with an overwhelming sense of self importance. The torrid worm more likely resembles Hagar the Horrible.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, according to Ding, is a sexy, racy, statuesque, blonde reminiscent of an axe wielding, northern scandinavian god. Sadly though, I think he's an idiot with an overwhelming sense of self importance. The torrid worm more likely resembles Hagar the Horrible.

..and that makes you Lucky Eddie then... the scrawny fuckwit of a sidekick who gets hammered everytime...

Must be a record this... the clueless daisychain of fuckwits took a whole 10 posts before they mentioned me.... slacking... they must all be arguing over who gets to eat the biscuit this time...

Blonde? Fuck off, only women discuss their hair colour, don't they? Is he being serious? Maybe he is.......

image.jpeg.cc30bef2e1d4336b2fb249a77d148

Blonde? Fuck off, only women discuss their hair colour, don't they? Is he being serious? Maybe he is.......

image.jpeg.cc30bef2e1d4336b2fb249a77d148

I don't recognise this bloke.

You would have to be fucking mad to not want to live in London if you were rich. There is nowhere else in the country, and possibly the world like it. If you've got the money, there is enough art, culture, entertainment and culinary hot spots to keep you happy for a life time. One of only a few locations that can call itself a truly global city, we should all be a little more proud of it.

• Like 1