CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Rich Kids Of London'

Guest MikeD

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You would have to be fucking mad to not want to live in London if you were rich. There is nowhere else in the country, and possibly the world like it. If you've got the money, there is enough art, culture, entertainment and culinary hot spots to keep you happy for a life time. One of only a few locations that can call itself a truly global city, we should all be a little more proud of it.

Ive always appreciated London, but I'm glad it's at arms length from me. Mrs N and I can get there for the day and have enough time to spare to not have to stay overnight to make it "worth it", but fuck living there. I bear no shame in saying that I just can't hack the fucking hustle and bustle of the cunting place. I value my personal space, and find myself robbed of it the second I fucking get there by smelly, sweaty, ratty little bastards rushing the fuck about.

I'm a little bit Partridge when it comes to London I'm afraid, but I dare say I've not had many better nights/meals out than ones I've had there.

Fuck instagram and all that post within it. Up the arse, dry.

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

You cad, Mike. I bet your ancestor, MikeD the first, submitted humorous anecdotes to Tatler magazine, bemoaning the faddish innovations of morse code and gas powered streetlights.

Evil, modern contraptions, smash them!!!!

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You would have to be fucking mad to not want to live in London if you were rich. There is nowhere else in the country, and possibly the world like it. If you've got the money, there is enough art, culture, entertainment and culinary hot spots to keep you happy for a life time. One of only a few locations that can call itself a truly global city, we should all be a little more proud of it.

Why the fuck are you pissing your days away in East "God's greatest mistake" Anglia then?

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Why the fuck are you pissing your days away in East "God's greatest mistake" Anglia then? 

The operative words in my post were "if you were rich". I'd rather live in fucking Manchester than London with a household income of 90k a year. That would barely get you a shed in London.

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The operative words in my post were "if you were rich". I'd rather live in fucking Manchester than London with a household income of 90k a year. That would barely get you a shed in London.

Don't fucking lie, nobody would rather live in Manchester, nobody, well, maybe some Syrian refugees perhaps. But just wait until Alf Garnett, sorry, Manky, finds out, then the gravy will really hit the fan. 

14 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Don't fucking lie, nobody would rather live in Manchester, nobody, well, maybe some Syrian refugees perhaps. But just wait until Alf Garnett, sorry, Manky, finds out, then the gravy will really hit the fan. 

Manchester must be OK. The great and good in that there London like it so much they encourage poor people from all over the world to move here so that when they return to their own countries (?) they can take our rich Manky culture with them.

The only culture they would get in that there London is a bacterial one contracted while out raping and bumming.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

you thick cunt

13 minutes ago, Manky said:

Manchester must be OK. The great and good in that there London like it so much they encourage poor people from all over the world to move here so that when they return to their own countries (?) they can take our rich Manky culture with them.

The only culture they would get in that there London is a bacterial one contracted while out raping and bumming.

Is this a cunningly self-deprecating sarcastic post, or are you just a stupid cunt? I'm leaning towards option 2. 

13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Is this a cunningly self-deprecating sarcastic post, or are you just a stupid cunt? I'm leaning towards option 2. 

Option 2, or so the ignorant like yourself keep telling me.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

..and that makes you Lucky Eddie then... the scrawny fuckwit of a sidekick who gets hammered everytime...

Must be a record this... the clueless daisychain of fuckwits took a whole 10 posts before they mentioned me.... slacking... they must all be arguing over who gets to eat the biscuit this time...

Possibly it's connected to you refraining from a certain *cough* , er thing. I'm not complaining, btw. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

you thick cunt

I agree. London is shite unless you've got a fair whack. I left after 2 years and was doing ok ish, but just couldn't be fucked with the hassle one can avoid if minted ie afford to live close by work somewhere central and decent / avoid the cunt tube and any commuting shit.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are you in the midst of some sort of mid life fucking crisis? Pull youself together for fucks sake.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I agree. London is shite unless you've got a fair whack. I left after 2 years and was doing ok ish, but just couldn't be fucked with the hassle one can avoid if minted ie afford to live close by work somewhere central and decent / avoid the cunt tube and any commuting shit.

The only reason to go to London, excluding my prejudices for dealing with a bunch of ignorant cunts, shit beer, stink and filth, etc etc, is to dip in and out of it for what you want, and leave the rest to rot...

Which means either putting up with a long journey to get there, see what you want, and fuck off as sharpish as possible.... or being fucking minted and living in the countryside, but having a small city pad purely for the good bits... preferably with an armed concierge....

It was a laugh when I spent a year down there, pissing every pound I earned up against the walls, but that was enough...

Not possessing multiple millions, I'm quote happy with the 2 hour train ride to keep the cunts at a, fucking long, arms length...

I would never go to Norfolk though. Fuck no.

Edited by DingTheRioja
Bubbles being a Spellunk Nazi Cunt...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Are you in the midst of some sort of mid life fucking crisis? Pull youself together for fucks sake.

Sorry Bill....  I seem to have used up my 10 likes today.

You cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Yes, you fucking are, you fucking stupid cunt. 

For fucks sake SpunkBubble... I owe you a Like for that tomorrow... Freud was a fucking perv...

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

For fucks sake SpunkBubble... I owe you a Like for that tomorrow... Freud was a fucking perv...

You fucking little worm. "I owe you a like Bubbles" "I owe you a like Bill" "Good work Quincy". 

You're on the ropes, take it like a man instead of rimming arse in a desperate attempt to stay off the radar. Pathetic.

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The only reason to go  London, excluding my prejudices, for dealing with a bunch of ignorant cunts, shit beer, stink and filth, etc etc, is to dip in and out of it for what you want, and leave the rest to rot...

Which means either putting up with a long journey to get there, see what you want, and fuck off as sharpish as possible.... or being fucking minted and living in the countryside, but having a small city pad purely for the good bits... preferably with an armed concierge....

It was a laugh when I spent a year down there, pissing every pound I earned up against the walls, but that was enough...

Not possessing multiple millions, I'm quote happy with the 2 hour train ride to keep the cunts at a, fucking long, arms length...

I would never go to Norfolk though. Fuck no.

All I can hear is the droning voice of Alan Bennett as you narrate your fucking life story. Anyone with any money or success gravitates to London, it's not a coincedence. It's superior to any provincial backwater, and that includes yours and mine.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You fucking little worm. "I owe you a like Bubbles" "I owe you a like Bill" "Good work Quincy". 

You're on the ropes, take it like a man instead of rimming arse in a desperate attempt to stay off the radar. Pathetic.

I couldn't possibly rim any of their arses... it would take a sledgehammer to get you out of the way.