CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What an absolute bore.

It got your attention, so much so, that you go on....obsessive like, ;)

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your obsession with me seems to be growing, and has been since I discovered you were at one point a misguided exhibitionist.

At least you keep your clothes on nowadays, but to be fair I can't think what's worse. A middle aged slapper who deludes herself into thinking she has a body worth exhibiting, or a middle aged slapper who deludes herself into thinking she is some sort of acerbic wit. Either way you look at it, you're a narcissist, with not much going on either physically or mentally to back up your delusions.

Not wishing to delve too much into cod-psychology but the last thing an exhibitionist thinks is that they have an attribute worth exhibiting. Narcissism? Possibly. This can manifest in many ways. Inviting punters to "study likes to posts ratios" is a cert. You only omitted to say "and I've only written 2900 posts!"

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Amen to that . Lets get back to some proper cunting and really good noms. You know the type of thing Edders , French beer and dinosaur turds.

I've given you a like for that withers. I don't find you funny apparently, you're just part of my wider circle jerk.

Please return the favour with a reciprocal like, and a hand job.

Merci,

William 

Fucksake. Will you lot stop fucking squabbling and post some sicki or sicki-type jokes? That was the only point of this thread. And roops, stickers is a cunt but he's a funny one and he's right to point out that posters are likely to share a particular sense of humour with others and consequently click the like button more often on them than others they don't find particularly amusing. It's not a circle jerk as you so eloquently describe. I tend to find that jock refugee baws funnier than anyone else here, but I don't actually wank over his posts.

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
13 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fucksake. Will you lot stop fucking squabbling and post some sicki or sicki-type jokes? That was the only point of this thread. And roops, stickers is a cunt but he's a funny one and he's right to point out that posters are likely to share a particular sense of humour with others and consequently click the like button more often on them than others they don't find particularly amusing. It's not a circle jerk as you so eloquently describe. I tend to find that jock refugee baws funnier than anyone else here, but I don't actually wank over his posts.

Consider that post wanked over Scotty.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not wishing to delve too much into cod-psychology but the last thing an exhibitionist thinks is that they have an attribute worth exhibiting. Narcissism? Possibly. This can manifest in many ways. Inviting punters to "study likes to posts ratios" is a cert. You only omitted to say "and I've only written 2900 posts!"

Yer, get your rat out.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Add desperate attention seeking to your narcissistic tendencies, otherwise why bother to keep subtly bringing me up. If you wanted to get my attention, just PM me a picture of your growler, and I'll send you back a picture of me being violently sick. 

Has your obsession grown so great that you have committed to memory everything I have ever posted? I guess I should be flattered, the only thing that you have ever posted that has stuck in my memory was your mini meltdown when I'd made you look like a right cunt and you changed your font. 

I think you need to check your definition of exhibitionist as well. And you may as well look up bore, slapper and egotist whilst you are there, you'll find they apply to you in equal measure.

Guest Bill Stickers

This isn't the first time Roopers the Blooper has incorrectly defined words.

She recently thought she had caught me out saying something couldn't be both irritating and boring. I pointed out that this was compete bollocks and didn't get a response.

Her attempt to say an exhibitionist doesn't think they have anything to exhibit is as much ludicrous as it is a shit riposte.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

This isn't the first time Roopers the Blooper has incorrectly defined words.

She recently thought she had caught me out saying something couldn't be both irritating and boring. I pointed out that this was compete bollocks and didn't get a response.

Her attempt to say an exhibitionist doesn't think they have anything to exhibit is as much ludicrous as it is a shit riposte.

She hasn't got a clue, which is ok in and of itself. But when said fucking idiot attempts to pass themselves off as an authority on absolutely everything, it really does make them look twice the imbecile that they started off as.

Guest Bill Stickers

Unrelated I know, but there is currently a fat man sat next to me on the train, in the quiet zone, audibly laughing at a video on his tablet, of none other than Lee Evans, the terrible, sweaty cunt.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yer, get your rat out.

That young Eddie is not a Rat.......more like that hairy squeaky thing out of the Addams family films....cannot recall what its called but a rat is nowhere near as hirsute as our former Mod.