CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Unrelated I know, but there is currently a fat man sat next to me on the train, in the quiet zone, audibly laughing at a video on his tablet, of none other than Lee Evans, the terrible, sweaty cunt.

Check his bingo wings. Is there a tattoo of a Tomy Harley tricycle on there?

Guest luke swarm
32 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Unrelated I know, but there is currently a fat man sat next to me on the train, in the quiet zone, audibly laughing at a video on his tablet, of none other than Lee Evans, the terrible, sweaty cunt.

glance down...he does not have a carry out Turkish supper in a carrier bag perchance...it may have the logo  Stavros*s Kebab house on it...........................if it does then say hi from all at the corner before attacking him violently.    

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

..and you haven't stabbed him in the time to type that?

Slacking...

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

This isn't the first time Roopers the Blooper has incorrectly defined words.

She recently thought she had caught me out saying something couldn't be both irritating and boring. I pointed out that this was compete bollocks and didn't get a response.

Her attempt to say an exhibitionist doesn't think they have anything to exhibit is as much ludicrous as it is a shit riposte.

All, very well and good....except the conversation as you describe never happened. I think I concluded that if a post is irritating then it isn't boring. Neither did I say that, "an exhibitionist doesn't think they have anything to exhibit". Maybe you were being deliberately obtuse.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Has your obsession grown so great that you have committed to memory everything I have ever posted? I guess I should be flattered, the only thing that you have ever posted that has stuck in my memory was your mini meltdown when I'd made you look like a right cunt and you changed your font. 

What is it with you and fonts and how is that relevant to mini-meltdowns? Aside from your repeated revisionist attempts, I don't think a bawling multi-flouncer is in much position to judge and make such accusations.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is this an original thought Bill? or did you outsource this from another site as well?;)

It sounds like your syphilis addled brain is alluding to something. Quite what it is I'm not sure. Care to come right out with it, or will you skirt around the point again pretending you're above It all?

Ive been thinking about your continual references to circle jerks. I'm guessing it stems from the fact that you've been involved in quite a few, usually on your knees in the middle with a cheque in your purse. 

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

..........Neither did I say that, "an exhibitionist doesn't think they have anything to exhibit".

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...but the last thing an exhibitionist thinks is that they have an attribute worth exhibiting.

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

oh yes and looking hungry for more Victory's and battle honours.  

Let's just hoist the white flag, we'll be here all fucking night otherwise.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It sounds like your syphilis addled brain is alluding to something. Quite what it is I'm not sure. Care to come right out with it, or will you skirt around the point again pretending you're above It all?

Ive been thinking about your continual references to circle jerks. I'm guessing it stems from the fact that you've been involved in quite a few, usually on your knees in the middle with a cheque in your purse. 

cash only please....cheques are so cumbersome and traceable.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

For once your multi quoting has been worthwhile.

Roops, you are a tragic case, and a fucking saggy one at that.

51 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

All, very well and good....except the conversation as you describe never happened. I think I concluded that if a post is irritating then it isn't boring. Neither did I say that, "an exhibitionist doesn't think they have anything to exhibit". Maybe you were being deliberately obtuse.

What is it with you and fonts and how is that relevant to mini-meltdowns? Aside from your repeated revisionist attempts, I don't think a bawling multi-flouncer is in much position to judge and make such accusations.

Fucking hell, your obsession with always having to have the last word has lead you to this. You really are quite thick. I'd point out your idiocy, but Ding has beaten me to it.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I heard she takes food stamps during the winter.

I would say that Roops will not expire through lack of Protein in her diet anytime soon.

Guest luke swarm
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Quite, recently someone correctly described the "likes" system as a circle-jerk. Not all the time but mutual rimming does take place. Some punters are consummate schmoozefesters and scatter the daily allocation of likes as if it was a currency to be traded. Particularly impressive is when a "like" is awarded to a post written 30 days previously.

I did consider "fining" naughty punters of "likes" but concluded that the punishment would hurt some individuals more than others and therefore would not be equitable. I also hate seeing grown men cry.

I don't want to be part of any mutual circle jerk chaps......but if you will note I now have 599 like accumulated on the cuntometer.....it would mean a lot to me if someone could perhaps bump that up to 600.... today if possible please......I would certainly sleep better tonight and view it as recognition that my life has not been a total failure.

Come on Roops....pretty please.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What "continual references" ? I count only one. Yet again, my allusion has transmogrified to your illusion. I'm not sure of circle Jerks right now. Given the recycled insults doing the rounds, some of you guys a doing a half-decent impersonation of the human centipede.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, your obsession with always having to have the last word has lead you to this. You really are quite thick. I'd point out your idiocy, but Ding has beaten me to it.

Yes, I noticed Ding is now your new BFF for the minute. Aside from the fact he misses the nuances in both quotes he let you off the hook. It would be nice though if you could be kind enough to explain your theory of fonts and meltdowns.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, I noticed Ding is now your new BBF for the minute. Aside from the fact he misses the nuances in both quotes he let you off the hook.

Those nuances of yours must be pretty well hidden. I'll assume that your skirting of the issues and politician tactics of avoiding the question is because you realise what you said has no basis in fact. Think before you post, it's not a lot to ask, and trying to deflect by asking a question of your own is a typical way of trying to weasel out of admitting you made yourself look stupid.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Those nuances of yours must be pretty well hidden. I'll assume that your skirting of the issues and politician tactics of avoiding the question is because you realise what you said has no basis in fact. Think before you post, it's not a lot to ask, and trying to deflect by asking a question of your own is a typical way of trying to weasel out of admitting you made yourself look stupid.

Yeah right. What's this do with fonts and melt-downs though? :rolleyes:

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Your likes are not worth a wank , anyway the  only circle jerk I am interested in is a noose around Roops fucking neck after the long drop

That'll be one big circle.