CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Removed

3rd time lucky and all that. 

@Bubba C, I'll put your aberration to not being able to handle more than two pints of Brains S.A. but don't you think its a bit dumb to re-post something that has previously been removed?

@'eavensabove, constantly posting home made montages involving punter avatars has got you into trouble before so please tone it down.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Bubba C, I'll put your aberration to not being able to handle more than two pints of Brains S.A. but don't you think its a bit dumb to re-post something that has previously been removed?

@'eavensabove, constantly posting home made montages involving punter avatars has got you into trouble before so please tone it down.

Point taken, but Oh, do come on.  Where's the harm? What damage does it cause?  Who the fuck gives two shits anyway? FRANK! 

The cunt has an equally long history of posting far worst than I ever have, and you know it.  Or, perhaps I've got it all wrong:  It's ok to slate wives and kids, but parents are a no-go. It's ok to post picks of real-life cancer victims and the likes of, but  The Weimaraner's are immune...

May I do Basset Hounds & Pomeranians then,  or are His Aunts & Uncles under your protection too?

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Point taken, but Oh, do come on.  Where's the harm? What damage does it cause?  Who the fuck gives two shits anyway? FRANK! 

The cunt has an equally long history of posting far worst than I ever have, and you know it.  Or, perhaps I've got it all wrong:  It's ok to slate wives and kids, but parents are a no-go. It's ok to post picks of real-life cancer victims and the likes of, but  The Weimaraner's are immune...

May I do Basset Hounds & Pomeranians then,  or are His Aunts & Uncles under your protection too?

Having a disability in the family is tough going, especially when YOU are the cause. Look, Jazz, I understand why you act the idiot and you have my sympathies. You have great tenacity where your son’s concerned but the rules must be adhered to. Do NOT mention my mother again!

Stage 2. 

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

Having a disability in the family is tough going, especially when YOU are the cause. Look, Jazz, I understand why you act the idiot and you have my sympathies. You have great tenacity where your son’s concerned but the rules must be adhered to. Do NOT mention my mother again!

Stage 2. 

Reported I'm afraid, you make me sick.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I see admin have had to delete another two of your disgusting derogatory posts. 

What the fuck do you want, a medal or a microchip. Dog-fucker.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would prefer you pursue another line of insult, preferably without repeating it incessantly.

… and I'm sure that all would prefer you to administer the same to what's-its-name.  His previous posts are nothing short of disgusting. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm reporting the fucking lot of you for thread derailment, roops included. You bunch of cunts. 😠

If you don't mind, can you stay on topic. Thanks/Woof-Woof.