CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tut tut. Trying to get Eavens to spectacularly get himself coolered again.

Bad Gyppo.

I'm devastated Eric. I'd not even had the chance to play any of my trumps, and was quite looking forward to phases 4 - 19

There's nothing else for it. I'm sending the Cunt a can of Chum through the post. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

After a particulary hard day at his trial Michael Jackson's carer suggested that he has a quite night in to help calm him down ready for the next day.

'Why don't you get yourself a film Michael you like films'.

'What a great idea!' says Michael ' Can we get Aladin?'

'Aren't you in enough trouble'

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

This had better be good.

I do hope you haven't wagered anything important.  Let down and disappointment are the only two things he's been good at lately.  

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

If there's anything I've learnt over the years, ape, it's knowing when one has received a final warning.  

Like when your Turkish heroin dealing slumlords gave you the ultimatum to vacate your above kebab shop hovel to make way for another illegal brothel, lest they slit your stupid fucking throat?

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I have 6 hours. Stand fucking by. 

Frank, I discovered a new word to describe you today.

It’s one if those brilliant words, where upon finding it, you just don’t know how you lived without it.

Definition of Greekling  

archaic

a small, insignificant, or contemptible Greek

16 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Frank, I discovered a new word to describe you today.

It’s one if those brilliant words, where upon finding it, you just don’t know how you lived without it.

Definition of Greekling  

archaic

a small, insignificant, or contemptible Greek

That’ll earn you some long awaited likes, you creepy fucking queer. 

On 9/17/2018 at 2:28 PM, 'eavensabove said:

No. It's Weimaraner.  Definitely, Weimaraner.

1745560721__anks1.jpg.effa77ea13c5b0bd09a23e648df6a514.jpg

'Eavens: in spite of being a complete idiot, I do admire your resilience.

But this ongoing dog shit really is just so. All you're doing is demonstrating the extent to which Frank has gotten under your skin. He sent you into meltdown a couple of months ago, and assuming the time you've been image-editing with a Weimaraner, it looks as though a similar pattern is unfolding. Are you quite sure this place is healthy for you?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Eavens: in spite of being a complete idiot, I do admire your resilience.

But this ongoing dog shit really is just so. All you're doing is demonstrating the extent to which Frank has gotten under your skin. He sent you into meltdown a couple of months ago, and assuming the time you've been image-editing with a Weimaraner, it looks as though a similar pattern is unfolding. Are you quite sure this place is healthy for you?

Under my skin? What, THAT cunt. Once again you display all of the characteristics of being a 24 carat Buffoon. 

I've been enjoying every last minute of it, and that cunt Frank knows it. Your problem though, is that you know fuck all. A couple of months, you say?  It's been going on now for decades and at his expense, not mine, you daffy-dullard, but you're too much of a prick to have noticed, and if wasn't for Weimaraner Jnr, being a spineless grass I'd be posting your so-called image-editing 20 to the dozen in the space of 10 minutes... Perhaps I will "image-edit" your good-self as a brain-dead Haddock morphed with the cretinous & sweaty limp-minded fartslice that you undoubtedly are.

I've never been more healthy. 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Under my skin? What, THAT cunt. Once again you display all of the characteristics of being a 24 carat Buffoon. 

I've been enjoying every last minute of it, and that cunt Frank knows it. Your problem though, is that you know fuck all. A couple of months, you say?  It's been going on now for decades and at his expense, not mine, you daffy-dullard, but you're too much of a prick to have noticed, and if wasn't for Weimaraner Jnr, being a spineless grass I'd be posting your so-called image-editing 20 to the dozen in the space of 10 minutes... Perhaps I will "image-edit" your good-self as a brain-dead Haddock morphed with the cretinous & sweaty limp-minded fartslice that you undoubtedly are.

Wolfie the Haddock?

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I liked his "Dog shit" comment.