CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Ollyboro
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Apart from Alf, the lot of you make me fucking sick. I’m leaving. 

Leaving where? Leaving what? Leaving how? On a jet plane?  Nobody cares. I remember the days when- if you really stretched your "talent"- you managed to achieve something approaching mediocrity. Since then you've been about as amusing as Michael McIntyre (?) reading out last year's Christmas cracker jokes. What a fucking arsehole. You overplayed your Jeremy Beadle hand and now everycunt hates you. Mind the roads. Cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Leaving to be combination fisted by Clare Balding and the little queer one off Strictly.

He's already swallowed that one, in more ways than one.

obese-beagle-kale-chips.jpg

Guest Ollyboro
21 minutes ago, scotty said:

I fear you'll be proved right, dapps. The cancerous twat will be back on here before Tuesday if he lasts that long. 

Don't think so, Scotters. I'm away for a couple of days, but I'm due back in Britain before Tuesday (unless you mean this Tuesday) ; one of the Welsh guitar playing mods (who will remain anonymous) has given me Fred's address. I intend to kick his dull, repetitive head in. If I need you for an alibi, I assume you'd be good for it?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Frank said:

Apart from Alf, the lot of you make me fucking sick. I’m leaving. 

Don't expect me to ring the Come back Frank klaxon....  

You utter fucking cunt, this time, stay gone!

8 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Don't think so, Scotters. I'm away for a couple of days, but I'm due back in Britain before Tuesday (unless you mean this Tuesday) ; one of the Welsh guitar playing mods (who will remain anonymous) has given me Fred's address. I intend to kick his dull, repetitive head in. If I need you for an alibi, I assume you'd be good for it?

I'm a past master at furnishing alibis olly. You were in the London Hotel bar in Southampton having a pint with some of the firemen who frequent the place, they will vouch for you. 👍

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Leaving where? Leaving what? Leaving how? On a jet plane?  Nobody cares. I remember the days when- if you really stretched your "talent"- you managed to achieve something approaching mediocrity. Since then you've been about as amusing as Michael McIntyre (?) reading out last year's Christmas cracker jokes. What a fucking arsehole. You overplayed your Jeremy Beadle hand and now everycunt hates you. Mind the roads. Cunt.

Suffice to say that I would have rephrased it differently, but you're close enough to the mark.  Weimaraner Jnr/Dame Widow Frankie/Shit-Bucket-Cunt call him what you will, has never possessed or had any talent on here or away from it. Folks have, in the main, laughed at him more than anything else and have seen him for the pleb that he truly is. He's feeble efforts have seen him bullying all and sundry,  laid into (but never onto) women, and barked-up the same tree year in year out with same old tedious playground bollocks and very personal insult with hope of achieving a name for himself... which he has: A spineless grass, begat by canines. Even PofB was worth 10 Franks, Wad  worth  3 & a bit, and any current member can shit all over the decrepit moron. 

He can only ever annoy me whilst he's still breathing. There are loads of cunts in this world and Frank is all of them. I hope that the tree of knowledge that he cocks-his leg up against, falls on his fucking head so that he can die ironically. 

Oh, and I'd also like to extend my thanks to comrade Scotty, for having the vision to provide a 64 page platform for Frankmarana to make a prized cretin of himself... Again. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Suffice to say that I would have rephrased it differently, but you're close enough to the mark.  Weimaraner Jnr/Dame Widow Frankie/Shit-Bucket-Cunt call him what you will, has never possessed or had any talent on here or away from it. Folks have, in the main, laughed at him more than anything else and have seen him for the pleb that he truly is. He's feeble efforts have seen him bullying all and sundry,  laid into (but never onto) women, and barked-up the same tree year in year out with same old tedious playground bollocks and very personal insult with hope of achieving a name for himself... which he has: A spineless grass, begat by canines. Even PofB was worth 10 Franks, Wad  worth  3 & a bit, and any current member can shit all over the decrepit moron. 

He can only ever annoy me whilst he's still breathing. There are loads of cunts in this world and Frank is all of them. I hope that the tree of knowledge that he cocks-his leg up against, falls on his fucking head so that he can die ironically. 

Oh, and I'd also like to extend my thanks to comrade Scotty, for having the vision to provide a 64 page platform for Frankmarana to make a prized cretin of himself... Again. 

One can only hope that this is your chef d'oeuvre with regards to Frank in general and canine allusions in particular.  For your own sake, tone it down 'cos your obsession is making you look unhinged.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

One can only hope that this is your chef d'oeuvre with regards to Frank in general and canine allusions in particular.  For your own sake, tone it down 'cos your obsession is making you look unhinged.

Thank you for the compliment, though I'm quite able with deciding if I'm unhinged or not. The montages have been toned down, but their sentiment still remains albeit more subtle and without any direct or personal attack on the shit-stain that is Frank.  One would hope that the mere mentioning of a canine by myself or any other punter will not raise your wrath... surely not?

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Thank you for the compliment, though I'm quite able with deciding if I'm unhinged or not. The montages have been toned down, but their sentiment still remains albeit more subtle and without any direct or personal attack on the shit-stain that is Frank.  One would hope that the mere mentioning of a canine by myself or any other punter will not raise your wrath... surely not?

Woof!

19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Thank you for the compliment, though I'm quite able with deciding if I'm unhinged or not...

Based on previous behaviours I would disagree. Whilst in the RW you may well be a model citizen displaying the traits of a balanced individual, here at The Corner you're a bit barking.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Based on previous behaviours I would disagree. Whilst in the RW you may well be a model citizen displaying the traits of a balanced individual, here at The Corner you're a bit barking.

rrrrrr-UFFF!

Errm, one could safely assume that your observation can also be directed to some other punters on here, and none more than your good-self. The traits that you have been displaying for many a year, would have you being more than just being a bit barking, eh. Us lot can choose to pull the plug, but you're chained here for life.  That demonstrates a lot at the end of the day, doesn't it. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Barking vs Moderating.

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Christ 'Eavens. Did your psychologist qualify in Lagos?

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Christ 'Eavens. Did your psychologist qualify in Lagos?

Don't be daft. That was my faith healer. He converted me to atheist, thank God. 

What's Your excuse?

17 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

rrrrrr-UFFF!

Errm, one could safely assume that your observation can also be directed to some other punters on here, and none more than your good-self. The traits that you have been displaying for many a year, would have you being more than just being a bit barking, eh. Us lot can choose to pull the plug, but you're chained here for life.  That demonstrates a lot at the end of the day, doesn't it. 

All punters have their eccentricities, 'eavens, it adds to the charm of The Corner. Your issue is not knowing when to stop.

• Like 1