CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Kmeer eric baby..was in Manchester over the christmas..serious amount of mujhadeen walkin around the place ..even billy the bomb thrower commented on it..the church his father  used to attend is now a mosque ..they make our fanatics look like somthin off of play school 

Panzbaby 

This is UKIP country round here. No doubt it will be one of the last to fall to allah. I'm saving the last bullet for myself.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is UKIP country round here. No doubt it will be one of the last to fall to allah. I'm saving the last bullet for myself.

Ukip are too inflexible..they have red lines..during internment the loyalists hit the gym n the provos hit the library..wheres the loyalists now..petty drug dealers n extortionists ..

Panzbaby 

Guest 'eavensabove

Two Irish couples decide to swap partners for the night...

After 3 hours of sex, Panzer says, "I wonder how the women are getting along?"

12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Kmeer eric baby..was in Manchester over the christmas..serious amount of mujhadeen walkin around the place ..even billy the bomb thrower commented on it..the church his father  used to attend is now a mosque ..they make our fanatics look like somthin off of play school 

Panzbaby 

Comin' yer way mick...

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Comin' yer way mick...

They don't like our weather and our anti discrim laws are too watertight for them to work around..your laws facilitate their ends and y'all roll over to em too quickly..most will be funneled north through arleens open back door

Panzbaby 

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

They don't like our weather and our anti discrim laws are too watertight for them to work around..your laws facilitate their ends and y'all roll over to em too quickly..most will be funneled north through arleens open back door

Panzbaby 

Arleens back door? Whatever floats yer boat

I bet PIRA are bricking it when some real ISIS style terrorists arrive. Can't remember too many paddies willing to blow themselves to bits for their "cause" although, granted plenty of the thick cunts did by accident after 17 pints and an evening fingering their sisters

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet PIRA are bricking it when some real ISIS style terrorists arrive. Can't remember too many paddies willing to blow themselves to bits for their "cause" although, granted plenty of the thick cunts did by accident after 17 pints and an evening fingering their sisters

Pira of The Caribbean?

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Pira of The Caribbean?

Thats were most of the bog dwelling natives will want to run to when Merkel and her mates ship in a few million turks, curry munchers and congoites that they don't want in their back yards. It's part of the deal the paddies have made to be the dumping ground of the EU

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wars over man..we've no issue with the duskies ..they seem to have an intense dislike of y'all though..unusual considering so many have roots in the uk

Panzbaby

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Wars over man..we've no issue with the duskies ..they seem to have an intense dislike of y'all though..unusual considering so many have roots in the uk

Panzbaby

Yeah, they hate the UK, that's why they want to come and fucking live here. Get used to your countrymen having their throats slit for offending this lot and your women treated like third class citizens. Any kiddie fiddling religious types should fit right in however

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yeah, they hate the UK, that's why they want to come and fucking live here. Get used to your countrymen having their throats slit for offending this lot and your women treated like third class citizens. Any kiddie fiddling religious types should fit right in however

We've no room ya see...unless they want to live in the rural isolation of kerry or letrim ..doesn't appeal to em..they like cities with shops n services..and places where they can congregate 

Panzbaby 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

We've no room ya see...unless they want to live in the rural isolation of kerry or letrim ..doesn't appeal to em..they like cities with shops n services..and places where they can congregate 

Panzbaby 

Can't you put a few of them up? The Irish are known to be charitable. 

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Can't you put a few of them up? The Irish are known to be charitable. 

We are a charitable nation..we send money to keep them close to their own kind ..what arrives here is stuck in a reception centre fed ..clothed n given a bed in a dormitory and 19 euro a week until they use up their appeals and are sent home 

Panzbaby

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

We are a charitable nation..we send money to keep them close to their own kind ..what arrives here is stuck in a reception centre fed ..clothed n given a bed in a dormitory and 19 euro a week until they use up their appeals and are sent home 

Panzbaby

It appears that you are a tight-fisted nation, too. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

If you have access to so much wonderful, pristine isolated area, please exile yourself there at once. You won't be missed

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

They're vulnerable asylum seekers..cant be expecting them to work..they have all their needs met ..what more could they want

Panzbaby 

Vulnerable, my arse. They're no more than fraudsters and ponces riddled with disease. 

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

We've got places where they can congregate, but who the fuck wants to see them? 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We've got places where they can congregate, but who the fuck wants to see them? 

Is your own Gyp's bloodline of Irish decent?  You don't seem thick enough. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, scotty said:

I don't have a problem with male premature ejaculation.

Except I'd rather it was called female delayed orgasm. 

It was all touch & go when I tried phoning the Premature Ejaculation advice line last night. I got as far as 0857  4

However,  I've now over-come, by pasting a photo of Vanessa Feltz on my wife's arse. 

Edited by 'eavensabove