CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

1 hour ago, scotty said:

After committing a rape, I always carry a fire extinguisher.

No one will stop me running if I'm carrying a fire extinguisher.

That depends .. if its a big fucking fire extinguisher you will need to have had physical training to run more than a minute of two with it and if its one those little fuckers no one will notice .. far better to carry a few dud grenades or a small package marked SEMTEX as no fucker will dare go near you.

10 hours ago, Glowworm said:

That depends .. if its a big fucking fire extinguisher you will need to have had physical training to run more than a minute of two with it and if its one those little fuckers no one will notice .. far better to carry a few dud grenades or a small package marked SEMTEX as no fucker will dare go near you.

While that is probably true, I rather doubt that the joke would work quite as well if "fire extinguisher" was replaced with "small package marked SEMTEX". 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

A Catholic priest and a choirboy are walking through the woods.

The boy says ,”it’ll be dark soon Father, it’s getting a bit scary.”

The priest says “you’re scared? I’ve gotta walk back on my own.”

9 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I have to admit that I did have a vision of a certain bearded doctor running with a fire extinguisher.

Perhaps he'd never have got caught pen, if he'd followed that advice. And we wouldn't be facing the population crisis now upon us. 🤔

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Perhaps he'd never have got caught pen, if he'd followed that advice. And we wouldn't be facing the population crisis now upon us. 🤔

He was working on the wrong age group so far as I can see the only group that really gained anything were the pension funds of the old biddies usually expired husbands.

23 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

He was working on the wrong age group so far as I can see the only group that really gained anything were the pension funds of the old biddies usually expired husbands.

In terms of collective productivity, end of life culling makes far more sense than the oft-repeated mantra of needing another war. Shipman was ahead of his time, in a few decades when the planet is burning he'll be hailed as a visionary. Hospitals will have euthanasia wards named after him and doctors will have to sport Shipman/Kelly style beards. (Even the women.)

• Like 2

Just now, scotty said:

In terms of collective productivity, end of life culling makes far more sense than the oft-repeated mantra of needing another war. Shipman was ahead of his time, in a few decades when the planet is burning he'll be hailed as a visionary. Hospitals will have euthanasia wards named after him, and all doctors will have to sport Shipman/Kelly style beards. 

I was thinking more of killing them before they have the chance to reproduce .. it is still end of life care whatever age you kill them at.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I was thinking more of killing them before they have the chance to reproduce .. it is still end of life care whatever age you kill them at.

Fair point, if a tad pedantic. We don't necessarily need to stop reproduction, although it desperately needs to be slowed, but I reckon by about 65 or 70 the morphine should be singing it's siren call. 

14 hours ago, scotty said:

Fair point, if a tad pedantic. We don't necessarily need to stop reproduction, although it desperately needs to be slowed, but I reckon by about 65 or 70 the morphine should be singing it's siren call. 

I have been looking some of the samples in the 18 to 50 age group. All too many of them both male and female are covering themselves with tattoos, what the fuck is going on? Covering themselves with tattoos is what savages do. These cunts need to be exterminated.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I have been looking some of the samples in the 18 to 50 age group. All too many of them both male and female are covering themselves with tattoos, what the fuck is going on? Covering themselves with tattoos is what savages do. These cunts need to be exterminated.

Or sent to live in Norfolk.

Given a choice, I suspect most would opt for the former.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Something else that seems to have become frequent with late teens/early twenties women is that practice covering the backs of their hands with tattoos all the way to the base of the fingers. Quite bewildering that they disfigure themselves so visibly in this way.

Usually to deflect the eye from the mind bogglingly hideous faces they invariably have.

4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

That used to be what was happening but these days the issue is affect the prettier ones too

They're saving space elsewhere on their bodies for the pictorial and literary tributes to the 14 brown kids, by 70 potential fathers, that they will inevitably spit out of their Mackerel satchel in the future.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're saving space elsewhere on their bodies for the pictorial and literary tributes to the 14 brown kids, by 70 potential fathers, that they will inevitably spit out of their Mackerel satchel in the future.

"mackerel satchel", ffs eric 😄😄😄😄😄

• Like 1