CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Well done Proper. That will stop all the  racist abuse that I have had to endure for months.

Hating the French is not racist, it's a national sport thank you very much!

35 minutes ago, Manky said:

I found all my best chat up lines on Sickipedia. For some reason it didn't do me much good. Sickipedia is hosted on a Yank server so is covered by the 4th amendment or whatever the one about freedom of speech is called. It was harmless if sometimes humourously offensive.

Now it is gone, I suppose I will automatically become PC unless of course, it is nature and not nurture that drives us.

Decs and Stickers are still a pair of cunts. Nothing will change that.

It was funny how the yanks absolutely hated any Murrican jokes, you could almost see the anti-yank jokes "likes" yoyo-ing up and down depending on what time they wake up or Europe does.

46 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes that's why Lenny Henry is a Premier cunt

Adieu mon 'ami. I'm off to Ireland and it's environs this arvo for a wedding and a two week sojurn without the family in tow. Pure alcoholic bliss but shite internet connection in the wilds of Tipp. In my temporary absence, I leave Ding in your capable hands, I want him destroyed by the time I return, no fucking excuses. Bill, I know you need no encouragement to keep him in his place. I want a meltdown twice as stella as Jazz's. I know there's an autistic child deep within Ding's psyche, and I'm positive that you can both bring it out screaming and throwing its faeces at all and sundry.

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Adieu mon 'ami. I'm off to Ireland

Pourquoi ? . They do not tolerate homosexual behaviour ( outside of the clergy ) , and anyway the weather in Ireland is not suitable for bending over in a bus shelter with ones buttocks exposed. Ding will have lost more than his Dong by the time you return. Bill is working on the script as I type.

5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Well done Proper. That will stop all the  racist abuse that I have had to endure for months.

My Tony Warren nomination has fallen foul of this affirmative action too. Hopefully Proper will put an Oscars-friendly version back soon, because we don't want to see fucking great poofs being let off the hook by proxy.

One of my favourite jokes on there was less sick more stupid...

A woman is driving along with her young son in the backseat. She gives way to a garbage lorry and continues to tailgate it up the road. All of a sudden a dildo flies out of the back of the lorry and twats BANG into the windscreen.

Embarrassed, and to save her son's innocence, the Mother turns back and says "Don't worry son, that was just a bee." 

The son replies "I'm surprised it managed to get off the fucking ground with a cock like that!"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manky said:

Sickipedia is hosted on a Yank server

Is that actually true, manky? You learn something every day, I never knew that. The yanks took their fair share of abuse on there. I remember one american posting a gag along the lines of "I'm sick of reading jokes about americans being fat. So I'm flying over there to beat you lot up, just as soon as I can afford two plane seats."

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Is that actually true, manky? You learn something every day, I never knew that. The yanks took their fair share of abuse on there. I remember one american posting a gag along the lines of "I'm sick of reading jokes about americans being fat. So I'm flying over there to beat you lot up, just as soon as I can afford two plane seats."

I was told that was the reason every cunt and his dog failed to shut it down. Much as the puffs, aliens and women wanted it shutting.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'm sure Decs won't mind me saying, but I'm positive that's actually the name of his upcoming autobiography.

What a fucking shit read that would be.

Chapter 1

Born in Norwich. Earliest memories involve being beaten with a belt by father, and beating off the local priest in the confession booth in exchange for dusty milk bottles.

Chapter 2

First female sexual experience aged 9, with sister. Other various anecdotes about farmyard animals.

Chapter 3

Brief stint at polytechnic, more homosexual experiences with peers and half hearted dabbling in far-left politics, eventually culminates in him dropping out.

Chapter 4

Lands admin job in county council, marries rotter, shoots cocksnot up her, bottles the DIY coathanger abortion, now a reluctant father.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Chapter 1

Born in Norwich. Earliest memories involve being beaten with a belt by father, and beating off the local priest in the confession booth in exchange for dusty milk bottles.

Chapter 2

First female sexual experience aged 9, with sister. Other various anecdotes about farmyard animals.

Chapter 3

Brief stint at polytechnic, more homosexual experiences with peers and half hearted dabbling in far-left politics, eventually culminates in him dropping out.

Chapter 4

Lands admin job in county council, marries rotter, shoots cocksnot up her, bottles the DIY coathanger abortion, now a reluctant father.

In fairness, I'd read the fuck out of that. Although we're missing the alien bit. I'm yet to see wife pics, mind you.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, nocti said:

In fairness, I'd read the fuck out of that. Although we're missing the alien bit. I'm yet to see wife pics, mind you.

When she's all dolled up for a night out, Deccers tells her "you look just like a movie star darling... The spitting image of E.T.!"

5 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Quite agree. I hid the nom, then made time to edit the one comment which various people also quoted, then I unhid the thing and it has disappeared. Only the last 3 comments I can find. This platform gets on my swinger. I have sent the search party out Baws, and when I find the nom I will put it back up as promised, or my laptop through the fucking window.

Yes Proper , that's all well and good , but what are you doing about all the French racist jibes I have had to endure over the months . Ignore them probably , just like my post quoting you earlier. Just about what to expect from Le Cunt Anglais.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Quite agree. I hid the nom, then made time to edit the one comment which various people also quoted, then I unhid the thing and it has disappeared. Only the last 3 comments I can find. This platform gets on my swinger. I have sent the search party out Baws, and when I find the nom I will put it back up as promised, or my laptop through the fucking window.

Well done you fucking Luddite. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes Proper , that's all well and good , but what are you doing about all the French racist jibes I have had to endure over the months . Ignore them probably , just like my post quoting you earlier. Just about what to expect from Le Cunt Anglais.

How can you type a post with your hands in the air?

And don't tell me with your cock because you'd be Le Liar.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not a joke but when I was at school, our biology teacher decided to do teach us resuscitation. When he asked if anyone knew any CPR, I raised my hand and started singing 'Bad moon rising' I spent the whole lesson facing the wall with my hands on my head. Strange I ended up in medicine

Did this biology teacher seem, ahem, sinister in any way gypps? Asking young girls to practice their resuscitation skills... sounds dodgy to me.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Bill, you fucking outrageous cunt. I'm delayed on my travels so what better way to kill time than to log onto the corner and peruse the daily posts. Then I stumble across this shit. Lowest common denominator bollocks garnered through an autistic obsession with deconstructing every post I have ever made.

Instead of trying to appeal to the likes of Ding and Sleeve by posting bollocks like this, you should get back to what you do best. Ploughing Darwinian style through The Corner and endlessly cunting those who you previously disdained so much.

The new Stickers is a neutered, wet cunt just here to make up the numbers and the post count it would seem. Either you have been put on a leash by Admin which would explain your woeful performance since reinstatement, or you have genuinely lost your mojo. Either way, pick up the slack and get abusing, you are a complete irrelevance if you carry on the way you have been the past fortnight. You've barely uttered a peep to the usual suspects.

I'll be back in a fortnight, and if you haven't upped your pitiful game by then I am going to fucking destroy you.

• Like 1

Just now, witheredscrote said:

Probably delayed by some pissed up alky of an Irish Republican  Forum Administrator shitting his pants on the plane. Cunt

I'm afraid I couldn't possibly comment. As I am an Irish Republican and I can't make apologies for other Irish Republicans. Even Proper.

Guest MikeD
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not a joke but when I was at school, our biology teacher decided to do teach us resuscitation. When he asked if anyone knew any CPR, I raised my hand and started singing 'Bad moon rising' I spent the whole lesson facing the wall with my hands on my head. Strange I ended up in medicine

You sure that wasn't on medicine?