CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill, you fucking outrageous cunt. I'm delayed on my travels so what better way to kill time than to log onto the corner and peruse the daily posts. Then I stumble across this shit. Lowest common denominator bollocks garnered through an autistic obsession with deconstructing every post I have ever made.

Instead of trying to appeal to the likes of Ding and Sleeve by posting bollocks like this, you should get back to what you do best. Ploughing Darwinian style through The Corner and endlessly cunting those who you previously disdained so much.

The new Stickers is a neutered, wet cunt just here to make up the numbers and the post count it would seem. Either you have been put on a leash by Admin which would explain your woeful performance since reinstatement, or you have genuinely lost your mojo. Either way, pick up the slack and get abusing, you are a complete irrelevance if you carry on the way you have been the past fortnight. You've barely uttered a peep to the usual suspects.

I'll be back in a fortnight, and if you haven't upped your pitiful game by then I am going to fucking destroy you.

Decimus my old mate, I've only turned on you because there's a distinct lack of brain dead cretins on here these days. I think we've actually done a good job and now the big game are destined to turn on each other.

Think about all the happy clapping, transient, braying morons of yesteryear - Gurt the mole man, Gong Farmer and such. I have vanquished them.

Perhaps the retard migration is seasonal, and they will return with the spring blossoms. We must live in hope.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

.................I'll be back in a fortnight, and if you haven't upped your pitiful game by then I am going to fucking destroy you.

Don't bother....

..and it's a bit fucking rich, you asking Bill to up his game...

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

You sure that wasn't on medicine?

On, in, under, all at the same time knowing our cambers... possibly selling at the same time, but I couldn't possibly comment...

"Go and take a look at the size of the shit I've just done," I said to my wife. 

"Yuck, no thanks" she replied. 

"Please, just one quick glance"  I begged. "You won't believe it." 

She held her nose, ran into the bathroom and ran straight back out. "There's nothing down there," she said. "You must have flushed it."

I said "It's on the scales." 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

"Go and take a look at the size of the shit I've just done," I said to my wife. 

"Yuck, no thanks" she replied. 

"Please, just one quick glance"  I begged. "You won't believe it." 

She held her nose, ran into the bathroom and ran straight back out. "There's nothing down there," she said. "You must have flushed it."

I said "It's on the scales." 

You filthy fucking cunt.

"It's a bit embarrassing doctor," I said, "but I've been married for 20 years now, and she's not as tight as she used to be. Can you suggest anything?"

"Well, it's a taboo subject, and obviously you'd need to speak it over with her first,"  he replied. "But have you considered using the other hole?"

"What??"  I said, aghast. "And end up with a houseful of kids?"

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Mick Hucknall has been arrested after police caught him shagging a rabbit. A police source said Hucknall was holding back the ears and singing Bunnies too tight to mention.

He was simply red faced....

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Bill Clinton:

On the subject of marijuana.....he never inhaled and as for Ms. Lewinsky...... he never impaled.

Put me off cigars....

I was laying back relaxing when my wife walked into the room. 

"Why haven't you taken off your clothes and shoes?"  she asked. 

"Because I didn't feel like it," I replied. 

"How much have you had to drink?" she said. 

"What's with all the fucking questions?"  I snapped. "Can't you see I'm having a bath?"

On 4 March 2016 at 8:51 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Decimus my old mate, I've only turned on you because there's a distinct lack of brain dead cretins on here these days. I think we've actually done a good job and now the big game are destined to turn on each other.

Think about all the happy clapping, transient, braying morons of yesteryear - Gurt the mole man, Gong Farmer and such. I have vanquished them.

Perhaps the retard migration is seasonal, and they will return with the spring blossoms. We must live in hope.

More exhausting drivel from one of the self-important, Cuntscorner "community leaders".

Have you tried gargling with aniline and potassium permanganate?

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

More exhausting drivel from one of the self-important, Cuntscorner "community leaders".

Community fucking leaders deserve a nom of their own. These cunts parade for the Tv cameras in an oh so important way to explain why, what ever crime has been committed, it is not the fault of the perpetrators but the racist goverment / police. Fuck community leaders, most are thick dole scrounging layabouts.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm pleased you recognise all the hard work I've done for the corner and its citizens.

My self worth is inextricably linked to likes, so if you could give me a few that would be great.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm pleased you recognise all the hard work I've done for the corner and its citizens.

My self worth is inextricably linked to likes, so if you could give me a few that would be great.

If included Frank and Jackos likes he might give you a run for your money.

On second thoughts.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

My self worth is inextricably linked to likes,.......

Quite, recently someone correctly described the "likes" system as a circle-jerk. Not all the time but mutual rimming does take place. Some punters are consummate schmoozefesters and scatter the daily allocation of likes as if it was a currency to be traded. Particularly impressive is when a "like" is awarded to a post written 30 days previously.

I did consider "fining" naughty punters of "likes" but concluded that the punishment would hurt some individuals more than others and therefore would not be equitable. I also hate seeing grown men cry.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Quite, recently someone correctly described the "likes" system as a circle-jerk. Not all the time but mutual rimming does take place. Some punters are consummate schmoozefesters and scatter the daily allocation of likes as if it was a currency to be traded. Particularly impressive is when a "like" is awarded to a post written 30 days previously.

I did consider "fining" naughty punters of "likes" but concluded that the punishment would hurt some individuals more than others and therefore would not be equitable. I also hate seeing grown men cry.

Fascinating.

Have you considered it is not really a circle jerk? Perhaps some people just find some people funnier than others and share their sense of humour?

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fascinating.

Have you considered it is not really a circle jerk? Perhaps some people just find some people funnier than others and share their sense of humour?

Ah, the flaw in my argument, I forgot, I do not have a sense of humour.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, the flaw in my argument, I forgot, I do not have a sense of humour.

I think I've given you a couple of likes, but a stopped clock and all that.

Would you like some likes? I've cleared it with Decimus and Nocti, I will just make sure to return their favour tomorrow when my balance is topped up. 

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What an absolute bore.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hold on to that thought...!

Your obsession with me seems to be growing, and has been since I discovered you were at one point a misguided exhibitionist.

At least you keep your clothes on nowadays, but to be fair I can't think what's worse. A middle aged slapper who deludes herself into thinking she has a body worth exhibiting, or a middle aged slapper who deludes herself into thinking she is some sort of acerbic wit. Either way you look at it, you're a narcissist, with not much going on either physically or mentally to back up your delusions.

• Like 1