CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

All punters have their eccentricities, 'eavens, it adds to the charm of The Corner. Your issue is not knowing when to stop.

Stop? I've hardly started, yet. 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well if you will live in a cave at Ayers Rock,  I suppose it is.  Has Frank arrived yet?

Uluru you fucking ignorant french cretin. Frank can book his flight on Quantas when he's emptied his filthy load load in your ear. First stop Sydney, a hive of sausaging poofs

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Are you an Aboriginal?  I don't much care for your attitude.   Fuck off.

I'm pretty sure it's still legal to kill and eat abo's in some states. The roasted black fella I had in the kalgoolie hotel was delicious in as much as it took away the taste of the weasel piss beer out there. 

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm pretty sure it's still legal to kill and eat abo's in some states. The roasted black fella I had in the kalgoolie hotel was delicious in as much as it took away the taste of the weasel piss beer out there. 

I imagine that you "had" half the black fellas in the outback whilst you were there, and I'd wager that you didn't need any Fosters to loosen up your arsehole.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that you "had" half the black fellas in the outback whilst you were there, and I'd wager that you didn't need any Fosters to loosen up your arsehole.

Probably just the one “tinny” for Timmy. 

Shoved firmly up his arse before setting off into the outback; plastic toy survival knife and magnifying glass in hand, ponytail kept firmly on back of sweaty neck thanks to a cheap “I AUS” cork hat. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Roasting by a black fella. 

Autocorrect failed you again, Timothy. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If truth be known gents, I was glad to be up the back end as the cunts teeth were like tombstones and it's breath stank like road kill emu. 5 bucks well spent

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No, this cunt was as black as a dogs guts and scrawny with it, probably weighing less than quincy's many chins. I'm sure old yellow tie would give me a freebie if I promised to lay a cable on his chest

If it had a hooter like a duck, then you had yourself an Ozzi platypuss. Was she on the juice and bedecked in dungarees before or after you ravaged the bitch with your doodereedidge? 

9780.png

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I’ve got a dick (mine, for avoidance of faggoty doubt) that needs sucking. You in? 

For the avoidance of Faggoty doubt you want me to duck your sick?