CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

• 2 months later...

I sidled up to an ugly little guy in the pub who seemed to be having to fight off the women, they were all over him like a rash and practically throwing themselves at him.

“Excuse me mate,” I said, “what’s your secret? Why are all the birds after you?”

“I’ve no idea,” he frowned, thoughtfully licking his eyebrows. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Back in the 1950s, Catwoman, Nobgobbler and Pen were sat in the pub talking about pregnancy. They were all heavy laden and about to drop.

"I'm gonna have a baby boy" said Cat, "My old man shagged me whist I was standing up."  

"Oh, mine is definitely a baby girl" said Nobby, "My hubby fucked me from the side..."

"It's puppies for me then," said Pen.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, scotty said:

"Ohhh, christ yeah....." I sighed as I came over my sister-in-law's tits. "I've been waiting years to do that."

Oh well, suppose I'd better get the lid back on the coffin.

Hey Scotty, I used to be a necrophiliac... until the rotten cunt split on me. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Can this magnificent thread catch up to FlidSpack©?

Respect the dead, and wear a condom...

By the way, I watched Die Hard, but it was an anti-climax.

Edited by 'eavensabove
Drop Dead

Guest Wizardsleeve

A small independent theatre group is producing a biographical play of Alice Cooper's career.  The actor's are having difficulty with some of the subject matter and seem a bit stiff.  

On 03/03/2016 at 19:48, scotty said:

It's been down for over two weeks now, due to, and I quote, "severe techicnal issues". If they can't even spell "technical", what chance have they got with coding? 

I know a few of the regulars here were sicki users, including baws, rev c and our own favourite gypsy. So as I think we can safely assume the site is permanently gone, feel free to post your favourite sicki or sicki-type joke. These things need to be preserved for posterity. 

Are you referring to Is a Cunt? 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 10:20, scotty said:

"Ohhh, christ yeah....." I sighed as I came over my sister-in-law's tits. "I've been waiting years to do that."

Oh well, suppose I'd better get the lid back on the coffin.

Incest is relatively boring.

But you know,  when I think back to when I was 8 I'd always know when my sister was on her period, as me dad's cock had a peculiar taste to it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, scotty said:

My father's eyes filled with tears as he held my newborn son for the first time.

"He reminds me so much of you," I told him.

"Is it the eyes?" he smiled.

I said "no, it's because he shits himself every 15 minutes."

Some bloke came up to me in the boozer last night.  He told me that he'd been fucking my mum. I said to the cunt,

"...come on Dad, let's go home. You're pissed"

1 hour ago, scotty said:

My father's eyes filled with tears as he held my newborn son for the first time.

"He reminds me so much of you," I told him.

"Is it the eyes?" he smiled.

I said "no, it's because he shits himself every 15 minutes."

Well at least he wasn't Hans Rausing. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What do Jewish paedophiles say to their potential victims?...

"don't eat all those fuckin' sweets!"

I can't believe how many paedo's I've encountered in my life.  It seems every time I go to the store, I hear some cunt screaming that at some undisciplined brat.  

• 2 weeks later...

Kmeer eric baby..was in Manchester over the christmas..serious amount of mujhadeen walkin around the place ..even billy the bomb thrower commented on it..the church his father  used to attend is now a mosque ..they make our fanatics look like somthin off of play school 

Panzbaby