CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you know they shit in the shower and push it through the plug hole with their toes? 

Disgusting.

Aint that what we all do? 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the french Panzer, I actually saw one of the cunts do it. A female one. That was the end of my naive 19 year old illusion that eurocrumpet were somehow sophisticated. 

Ah..they talk a good game but under the café coffee chic theyre no different to anyone else ..they wear their wealth instead of living in it or driving it

Panzbaby 

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ah..they talk a good game but under the café coffee chic theyre no different to anyone else ..they wear their wealth instead of living in it or driving it

Panzbaby 

Well they spend fuck all on their entertainment. Have you ever seen french cinema? 3 hours of some cunt sitting in a chair, looking through a window and frowning at a tree. Then he goes upstairs, fucks his dead mother, starts crying,

The End.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well they spend fuck all on their entertainment. Have you ever seen french cinema? 3 hours of some cunt sitting in a chair, looking through a window and frowning at a tree. Then he goes upstairs, fucks his dead mother, starts crying,

The End.

Thats art man

Fin

Panzbaby

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you know they shit in the shower and push it through the plug hole with their toes? 

Disgusting.

My Mrs, shits in the bath and she's always the first one to use the water.  I on the other hand am as regular as clock work. 7 a.m. sharp I have my morning dump. Mind you, I don't wake-up 'till 8:30.

On 02/04/2019 at 13:56, Stubby Pecker said:

Yeah, they hate the UK, that's why they want to come and fucking live here. Get used to your countrymen having their throats slit for offending this lot and your women treated like third class citizens. Any kiddie fiddling religious types should fit right in however

Panzers prime minister has signed them up to this.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/11/ireland-joins-french-speaking-club-bid-wield-clout-brexit/

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 06/04/2019 at 06:40, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for telling silly jokes on Panzer's new Brexit thread.

Shouldn't that be "newest?"  Has anybody been bothered to grass him up for derailing this delightful haven of jollity and joy?  

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 04:40, scotty said:

"PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP.... NOW!!!!" I screamed.

I didn't last long as a gynaecology tutor. 

I never use condoms. Those are for pussies. However, I digress...

… Panza once date a girl with a twin. He was asked how he could tell them apart?

"Well," he replied, "Jill paints her nails and Bob's got a cock."

On 06/04/2019 at 18:52, Eric Cuntman said:

The End.

If you'd care to peruse La Grande Bouffe, eric, you'll see a plot consisting of half a dozen french blokes stuffing their faces while knobbing seven shades of shit out of some pudgy frog bird. Then there's Les Valseuses, in which Gérard Depardieu and his mate spend the entire film tag-fucking some blonde girl they've picked up hitchhiking. No wonder they have a reputation for incurable romanticism. 

That said, I confess to a proper belly laugh when Depardieu and Co chuck her in the lake for having the temerity to finally orgasm while screwing some other random guy, which she has so signally failed to achieve with them. Poetry. 

On 09/04/2019 at 03:24, scotty said:

If you'd care to peruse La Grande Bouffe, eric, you'll see a plot consisting of half a dozen french blokes stuffing their faces while knobbing seven shades of shit out of some pudgy frog bird. Then there's Les Valseuses, in which Gérard Depardieu and his mate spend the entire film tag-fucking some blonde girl they've picked up hitchhiking. No wonder they have a reputation for incurable romanticism. 

That said, I confess to a proper belly laugh when Depardieu and Co chuck her in the lake for having the temerity to finally orgasm while screwing some other random guy, which she has so signally failed to achieve with them. Poetry. 

Scotty, I've just had casual sex this,morning,  for the first time in years.  That's the last time the milkman will pick up the empties from my doorstep.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

D W Fwanky, always wanted kids before his early 30's, but could never lure them into his car. 

"Hello little girl," I said. "Would you like a puppy?" 

"No thanks," she replied, "I've already eaten." 

It's not easy being a paedophile in Korea. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 14/04/2019 at 11:30, scotty said:

"Hello little girl," I said. "Would you like a puppy?" 

"No thanks," she replied, "I've already eaten." 

It's not easy being a paedophile in Korea. 

I'm out of likes, Scotto!  

***Sorted.  Like added!***

Guest 'eavensabove

Panza's old man advised him to invest his money in Bonds. 

He's purchased 100 copies of Goldfinger. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I did try to once, but with a Blackberry. It stained my arsehole a very dark blue.

I'm surprised that you tried to use anything! lol

• 3 weeks later...

"Certainly," I replied. "My wife's best friend on Monday and Tuesday, my secretary Wednesdays and Thursdays, the cleaner on Friday night and the babysitter over the weekend."

"Very nice," said the doctor. "But when I asked if your affairs were in order...." 

• Like 1