CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martin Lewis

Eddie

This spam headed cunt gives out little gems of advice like 'pay your credit card off every month to avoid expensive interest', same goes for his advice in reducing your mortgage term.  The irritating upbeat toss pot has the easiest job in the world, checks for deals on line then spouts his shit on TV as if its pure gold. To make him even more unbearable, the little shit sold his web site to money supermarket for 87 million, his personnel; take was 25 million. Proof enough that there is no God.

Guest Manky

Paul Lewis off Money Box on Radio 4 could kick fuck out of Martin Lewis. Preferably at the O2 Arena and live on TV. Martin Lewis is indeed an obnoxious cunt. I can't understand how someone with a bulging bank account can preach to me when I have to walk 12 miles to get to the workhouse for 4am, 7 days a week. I'd bet he thinks I'm lazy for having every other Christmas Day off.

17 minutes ago, Manky said:

Paul Lewis off Money Box on Radio 4 could kick fuck out of Martin Lewis. Preferably at the O2 Arena and live on TV. Martin Lewis is indeed an obnoxious cunt. I can't understand how someone with a bulging bank account can preach to me when I have to walk 12 miles to get to the workhouse for 4am, 7 days a week. I'd bet he thinks I'm lazy for having every other Christmas Day off.

Workhouse? Are you Mr Bumble?

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This spam headed cunt gives out little gems of advice like 'pay your credit card off every month to avoid expensive interest', same goes for his advice in reducing your mortgage term.  The irritating upbeat toss pot has the easiest job in the world, checks for deals on line then spouts his shit on TV as if its pure gold. To make him even more unbearable, the little shit sold his web site to money supermarket for 87 million, his personnel; take was 25 million. Proof enough that there is no God.

He is a complete cunt, but secretly we're all fucking jealous we didn't think of the easy, shit and apparently lucrative idea first.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

He is a complete cunt, but secretly we're all fucking jealous we didn't think of the easy, shit and apparently lucrative idea first.

..along with that geek kid who has just been "employed" by the website for his "extreme couponing" or some such shit... can't remember exactly but the little cunt got about £350 of shopping for a quid or 2....

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

True, all I need to do is think of an product that don't yet exist but eveyone will want , easy.

Guest MikeD

Scrimping and saving every chance he gets, what a fucking laugh he must be on a night out.

Hopefully the miserable, penny-pinching bastard will be on his deathbed with millions in the bank and regretting every fucking chance he passed up to do something exciting in order to save another fucking quid instead.

37 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Scrimping and saving every chance he gets, what a fucking laugh he must be on a night out.

Hopefully the miserable, penny-pinching bastard will be on his deathbed with millions in the bank and regretting every fucking chance he passed up to do something exciting in order to save another fucking quid instead.

He could, at the very least, buy a syrup.

Guest luke swarm

The trouble with this cunt is that he has put an end to a lot of peoples minor fiddles....a few years back Mrs Swarm used to be an avid coupon user.....being an employee at Tesco, she collected the relevant ones and we enjoyed many expensive items such as laptops and Dysoncunt hoovers for virtually free. It was a close kept secret this arcane skill..........but oh no ....this Lewis cunt broadcasts it and then every chav cunt is there trading coupons for white lighting cider  and lambrini.

Within a week or two the whole coupon scheme thing is shut down and my hopes of getting a new cordless hammer drill are finished. The fugly repetitive cunt.

PS..... May I in advance inform Spunkape to fuck off with the imbecilic Tesco nonsense.     

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

The trouble with this cunt is that he has put an end to a lot of peoples minor fiddles....a few years back Mrs Swarm used to be an avid coupon user.....being an employee at Tesco, she collected the relevant ones and we enjoyed many expensive items such as laptops and Dysoncunt hoovers for virtually free. It was a close kept secret this arcane skill..........but oh no ....this Lewis cunt broadcasts it and then every chav cunt is there trading coupons for white lighting cider  and lambrini.

Within a week or two the whole coupon scheme thing is shut down and my hopes of getting a new cordless hammer drill are finished. The fugly repetitive cunt.

PS..... May I in advance inform Spunkape to fuck off with the imbecilic Tesco nonsense.     

You're wife worked for Tesco !

How awful.

She may have served Ape and Mrs Ape.

Did she smell Mrs Apes haddocky 

crotch ?

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're wife worked for Tesco !

How awful.

She may have served Ape and Mrs Ape.

Did she smell Mrs Apes haddocky 

crotch ?

what the fucks all this pinky...... wheres my lol you tedious cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Ape said:

It's not "haddocky" you fucking moron - it's a more subtle aroma than that. Cunt.

Organic, line caught, traditionally oak smoked Trout?

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 4:21 PM, Eddie said:

The shit bag will be on breakfast TV tomorrow , offering words of wisdom after today's budget, I predict he advises to give up smoking and drinking. A true insight into a complicated minefield of finance.

I  like Alvin Hall the yank.  He is very amiable and could probably restructure Manky's finances so as to enable the poor cunt to buy a small car