CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Skateboarding cunts

Bubba C

There's something inherently wrong with a grown man in his 30's whose preferred mode of transport is a fucking skateboard. 

Skateboards should be reserved for edgy teens and weekend dads buying a present for kids they don't really know anymore. 

And don't get me started on the 'cool' cunts who have big, looping holes in their fucking earlobes at 35+ years. Fuck off. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Superb nom. Tony hawk is a cunt.

Thanks Edward. At least that cunt made it his profession and became filthy rich through it. 

The baggy jeaned cunts who roll around the local shopping centres dreaming of being spotted by some extreme sports filming cunt need mowing down, sharpish. 

Guest luke swarm
49 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

There's something inherently wrong with a grown man in his 30's whose preferred mode of transport is a fucking skateboard. 

Skateboards should be reserved for edgy teens and weekend dads buying a present for kids they don't really know anymore. 

And don't get me started on the 'cool' cunts who have big, looping holes in their fucking earlobes at 35+ years. Fuck off. 

I have not seen Skaters in Wolverhampton for many years but it was succeeded by an equally cuntish activity.....BMX cunts, and similarly some of the riders are not kids but adults. ........I think the solution is to go back to cobbles everywhere. 

Guest Manky

The only time I tried a skateboard, I fell off and twatted by head on an old cast iron radiator. Hence I am full of admiration for skilled users, so much that I like to help them dismount using the 'Mankys baseball bat'  manoeuvre

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

The only time I tried a skateboard, I fell off and twatted by head on an old cast iron radiator. Hence I am full of admiration for skilled users, so much that I like to help them dismount using the 'Mankys baseball bat'  manoeuvre

A skateboard's got 4 wheels. How the fuck do you manage on just 2? Or do you ride one of those spastic trikes or have a set of stabilisers you pedal gimp.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A skateboard's got 4 wheels. How the fuck do you manage on just 2? Or do you ride one of those spastic trikes or have a set of stabilisers you pedal gimp.

I go so fast, Einsteins 8th law of bicycle balancing utilising dark matter, gluons, cycle ninja skills and a rusty paperclip applies. I thought you would have known that

18 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I have not seen Skaters in Wolverhampton for many years but it was succeeded by an equally cuntish activity.....BMX cunts, and similarly some of the riders are not kids but adults. ........I think the solution is to go back to cobbles everywhere. 

Have you experienced the behaviour of these BMX cunts who feel the need to pull wheelies as they pedal along? 

Manky, once you've changed your pants after filling them with jizz at the mere thought of cobbled streets across the land, please understand that there is no need to defend your fellow cycling spastics, and the fact you are in awe of these stupid fucking skateboarding cunts speaks volumes. 

Buy a car or fucking walk. Cunts  

21 hours ago, Bubbles said:

The baggy jeaned cunts who roll around the local shopping centres dreaming of being spotted by some extreme sports filming cunt need mowing down, sharpish. 

You miserable fat cunt , leave the kids alone. Just because you were 'born' Welsh ,and  your mother having sold your 29 week old foetus to the NCB in the valleys to feed her drugs habit , is no reason to knock youth. They are having fun, unlike you at the age of 3 weeks having your incubator hung over a coal conveyor belt so as  to enable you to pick out the worthless pieces of slag with your grimy little paws. Shit nom.

Guest nobgobbler
22 hours ago, luke swarm said:

With or without ginnels?

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

You miserable fat cunt , leave the kids alone. Just because you were 'born' Welsh ,and  your mother having sold your 29 week old foetus to the NCB in the valleys to feed her drugs habit , is no reason to knock youth. They are having fun, unlike you at the age of 3 weeks having your incubator hung over a coal conveyor belt so as  to enable you to pick out the worthless pieces of slag with your grimy little paws. Shit nom.

Brilliant, Withers, you fucking clod. Have you been in the hole, or just off touching up goslings and felching hairy arm-pitted women? 

I thought upon my release that I'd take it easy on you, simply because I felt that it was a bit wrong, bullying a registered retard, and, I was mildly amused by your one-man-gang vigilante assault on the corner.  Alas, you've seen fit to poke the dragon, you stupid twat.

Now you've joined that pointless nothing, Alf, on my list of shitty fucking idiots that need a good and proper cunting.  There will be nowhere to hide for you, you utter dipshit, unless I receive a full and frank apology forthwith. 

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Brilliant, Withers, you fucking clod. Have you been in the hole, or just off touching up goslings and felching hairy arm-pitted women? 

I thought upon my release that I'd take it easy on you, simply because I felt that it was a bit wrong, bullying a registered retard, and, I was mildly amused by your one-man-gang vigilante assault on the corner.  Alas, you've seen fit to poke the dragon, you stupid twat.

Now you've joined that pointless nothing, Alf, on my list of shitty fucking idiots that need a good and proper cunting.  There will be nowhere to hide for you, you utter dipshit, unless I receive a full and frank apology forthwith. 

Ask Frank to apologise then. Enough of your macho posturing Bubba , you can't do it . I reckon you have lifted more shirts than Gypps has whilst 'browsing' in Man At C&A.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Ask Frank to apologise then. Enough of your macho posturing Bubba , you can't do it . I reckon you have lifted more shirts than Gypps has whilst 'browsing' in Man At C&A.

Hi Withers, you stripey jumper, onion necklace cunt, I hope you are well. Or dying of clap in a ditch. I do hope you and young Bubbles are getting on, you both seem like you've sore arses.

Withers, you oily fucking pleb. I haven't mentioned kids in this nom, maybe something got lost in translation between here and that fucking rancidly pungent country you call home? 

Have you actually read anything other than the nom title, you clown? It is about grown men on skateboards, you fucking thick plank. 

Now, I don't know what's happened in your life to get you all riled up? The annual migration of the geese to sunnier climes, perhaps? Maybe the Carrefour at the end of your shitty street is closing down so you'll have to cycle another 10 miles a day to find someone who will speak to you?

Either way, I think that you've stepped it up a gear from your 'firm but fair' shit, but you've still got some way to go before you can dine at the top table. 

Vive that, you prick. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

I cannot tolerate these brain dead fucking turds.  They have no clue about traffic around them, motorized or pedestrian, and they believe the pavement was installed exclusively for them.  I'm thankful to say, there is justice out there.  One of these cretinous fucking jizz globs went sailing through a signal and the vehicle coming couldn't stop.  The little cunt must have made it to forty feet high before beginning his descent.  His landing was superb though, 8.5 out of 10

On 27/03/2016 at 10:40 PM, Bubba C said:

Withers, you oily fucking pleb. I haven't mentioned kids in this nom, maybe something got lost in translation between here and that fucking rancidly pungent country you call home? 

Have you actually read anything other than the nom title, you clown? It is about grown men on skateboards, you fucking thick plank. 

Now, I don't know what's happened in your life to get you all riled up? The annual migration of the geese to sunnier climes, perhaps? Maybe the Carrefour at the end of your shitty street is closing down so you'll have to cycle another 10 miles a day to find someone who will speak to you?

Either way, I think that you've stepped it up a gear from your 'firm but fair' shit, but you've still got some way to go before you can dine at the top table. 

Vive that, you prick. 

I'm not sure how I missed this the first time round, I can only assume that I was busy shitting in a bucket in the cooler.

Anyway, an excellent destruction of that cuny Withers, Bubba. 

• Like 1