CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Dickensian Squalor' in Wormwood Scrubs

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

According to the latest report into prison conditions the Scrubs isn't the most pleasant place to be.

Shame.

I'm thinking of sending a sympathy card, anyone want to sign?

Guest Snatch

Have they got dust on their new Playstation 4 or something?  Terrible,absolutely disgusting conditions. No doubt these misunderstood upstanding citizens can sue the arse out of someone for the squalor they have to live in.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Has your wife got her Tescos condoms for all her black and asian punters tonight ? Also a clothes peg for their noses in case they get a whiff......

lol.

lol.

You've got a rather creepy obsession with my wife, Spunky. I'm becoming more and more convinced that you are a weird little bedroom dweller, who spends his life wanking over strange little fantasies. You should seek help. Failing that, you know what to do.

Lol.

lol.

10 minutes ago, Ape said:

You've got a rather creepy obsession with my wife, Spunky. I'm becoming more and more convinced that you are a weird little bedroom dweller, who spends his life wanking over strange little fantasies. You should seek help. Failing that, you know what to do.

Lol.

lol.

Said Tescos finest....

lol.