CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uri Geller

Eddie

Just heard this cunt on the radio putting on his 'sad voice' regarding the passing of the frog eyed cunt David Guest. The last time Uri had any publicity was when his 'close friend' Micheal Jackson died. I am starting to think Uri is a Mossad trained assassin, killing off his mates for a bit of air time. 

Uri keeps his background as a former stage magician secret, and claims his powers were given to him by extraterrestrials, but any cunt can perform his two bob tricks, even if they haven't been 'probed' by E.T

The self proclaimed psychic sued James Randi for 15m, as James called into dispute his powers. Unfortunately Uri's powers did not foresee the outcome, he lost the case and £120,000 in costs.

Uri attempted to help Exeter city win a end of season clash by placing personally energised crystals behind the goals, Exeter lost 5-1.

Another spurious Psychic praying on the weak and feeble minded mongs, especially popular in Wales I understand. 

Bubbles loves Uri and he loves the Sun newspaper. When the two combine and the Sun print a picture of Uri's eyes to stare into at a set time for energy and miracles he obliges, little dinkle in hand 8pm sharp. Willing for the gayness to leave his body, as with all Uri's experiments a total failure.

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Just heard this cunt on the radio putting on his 'sad voice' regarding the passing of the frog eyed cunt David Guest. The last time Uri had any publicity was when his 'close friend' Micheal Jackson died. I am starting to think Uri is a Mossad trained assassin, killing off his mates for a bit of air time. 

Uri keeps his background as a former stage magician secret, and claims his powers were given to him by extraterrestrials, but any cunt can perform his two bob tricks, even if they haven't been 'probed' by E.T

The self proclaimed psychic sued James Randi for 15m, as James called into dispute his powers. Unfortunately Uri's powers did not foresee the outcome, he lost the case and £120,000 in costs.

Uri attempted to help Exeter city win a end of season clash by placing personally energised crystals behind the goals, Exeter lost 5-1.

Another spurious Psychic praying on the weak and feeble minded mongs, especially popular in Wales I understand. 

'

The worst of the breed of detestable, chancing bastards.

There really isn't a death violent or painful enough for him and every other cunt who dares to call themselves a fucking psychic or have special fucking powers.

3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Don't fuck Uri Geller off Ed. He'll find out and ensure you have nothing left to eat your Pot Noodle with. Or more likely Happy Shopper Pot Style Noodle.

Cutlery ?, not in my hovel, we do have 1 spoon, but that's for Bill when he pops in to 'cook up'. K cider tonight, keeps the chill out.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, Eddie said:

Cutlery ?, not in my hovel, we do have 1 spoon, but that's for Bill when he pops in to 'cook up'. K cider tonight, keeps the chill out.

Class Ed. Pure fucking class. White ciders hit the spot. Although may I suggest a more down market brew ? Electric White is a tasty yet less pricey alternative to either K or Diamond White. Its ironic that whilst only last week I thought nothing of paying £16 a throw for a large G&T in the Ship in Holborn as I am currently fucking minted, I still prefer a fruitless little number which will strip the lining from my innards, and leave me with seriously impaired vision for a day or so.

45 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Class Ed. Pure fucking class. White ciders hit the spot. Although may I suggest a more down market brew ? Electric White is a tasty yet less pricey alternative to either K or Diamond White. Its ironic that whilst only last week I thought nothing of paying £16 a throw for a large G&T in the Ship in Holborn as I am currently fucking minted, I still prefer a fruitless little number which will strip the lining from my innards, and leave me with seriously impaired vision for a day or so.

Whilst watching a TV show on how the other half live , Jaywick , I noticed that the yuppies over there prefer the subtle flavorings of Frosty Jack. If my scratchcard delivers I though I would treat myself. Are you a Frosty Jack Veteran ? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Eddie said:

'

Good call, Edward , this cunt needs cast into a volcano 

You have to admire his brass neck, I mean he has built an entire career out of a simple conjuring trick - bending a spoon. That's pretty much all he has ever actually  done other than talk bullshit. He should watch the likes of Dynamo and weep tears of shame, but unfortunately he has no shame.

Guest DrCunt

The media are going to be totally fucked when this idiot falls off his perch, I mean who else can they roll out to say what an awesome bloke the most recent stiff was?

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, DrCunt said:

The media are going to be totally fucked when this idiot falls off his perch, I mean who else can they roll out to say what an awesome bloke the most recent stiff was?

Biggins?

Guest nobgobbler

I remember the first time I saw this cunt on tv. He told everybody at home to rub a fork and he would transmit his powers to bend it. Next day the newspapers were full of stories with pictures of daft cunts holding bent forks claiming that it had worked. I bet he's got a tiny little bent cock.

Guest MikeD
8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I remember the first time I saw this cunt on tv. He told everybody at home to rub a fork and he would transmit his powers to bend it. Next day the newspapers were full of stories with pictures of daft cunts holding bent forks claiming that it had worked. I bet he's got a tiny little bent cock.

Fucking leave me out of this.

Guest JackoTC
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Eddie said:

Whilst watching a TV show on how the other half live , Jaywick , I noticed that the yuppies over there prefer the subtle flavorings of Frosty Jack. If my scratchcard delivers I though I would treat myself. Are you a Frosty Jack Veteran ?

Just call me Frosty Jacko. I'm no stranger to it, that's for sure. And when my luck turns I will again seek solace in the bottom of that thin blue cheap plastic bottle. Giving me a thirst this is.

On 15 April 2016 at 0:32 PM, neil298 said:

Before Mike gets in...he's a fucking bender

This cunt has been weird cunt for over 40 years......a right proper bender.

Guest judgetwi
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 10:14 PM, Rick_B said:

You have to admire his brass neck, I mean he has built an entire career out of a simple conjuring trick - bending a spoon. That's pretty much all he has ever actually  done other than talk bullshit. He should watch the likes of Dynamo and weep tears of shame, but unfortunately he has no shame.

Well why should he have any shame? Like any politician he has conned dumb cunts into swallowing his shit. They're the wankers who should be ashamed, while he stuffs their money into his big fat wallet. I have no sympathy for muggy cunts.

11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well why should he have any shame? Like any politician he has conned dumb cunts into swallowing his shit. They're the wankers who should be ashamed, while he stuffs their money into his big fat wallet. I have no sympathy for muggy cunts.

Well done ,inspired 

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Talking of dumb cunts swallowing,it's nearly Friday night and time for your weekly visit to "The Hole".