CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uri Geller

Eddie

This deluded spastic was apparently responsible for “bending” a pipe in the House of Commons, causing it to rupture, bringing proceedings to a halt yesterday afternoon. If that’s the case the repair and cleanup bill should be sent to the stupid Israeli wanker. What a total prick.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ape said:

This deluded spastic was apparently responsible for “bending” a pipe in the House of Commons, causing it to rupture, bringing proceedings to a halt yesterday afternoon. If that’s the case the repair and cleanup bill should be sent to the stupid Israeli wanker. What a total prick.

In terms of sheer cuntitude, he's still got a long way to go to beat his involvement in this:

Simultaneously the worst and best thing I've ever seen on television.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In terms of sheer cuntitude, he's still got a long way to go to beat his involvement in this:

Simultaneously the worst and best thing I've ever seen on television.

Breathtaking television. The perfect thing to follow that might be a June Sarpong and David Lammy sex tape followed by mass projectile vomiting by the entire audience

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Breathtaking television. The perfect thing to follow that might be a June Sarpong and David Lammy sex tape followed by mass projectile vomiting by the entire audience

Funny you should say that, fucking Sarpong hosted it!

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Viz, I assume? 

This should resonate with DWF, who has been missing for some time. 

Perchance he has finally realised his theatrical ambitions, and been cast in 'Hamlet', at last playing the 'Great Dane'.

I of course thought of DWF, however CC restrictions prevent such a thing, albeit and suffice to say that he can bend alright, to the level of a Pekinese. 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This cunts shit pipe has had so much action I would think he could pass bar stools, never mind dog stools

Correct. You've obviously met D W Fwanky. It was only a question of time. 

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Nice girl but I wouldn’t give her a bite of my apple

Nice girl?? As opposed to what? Every other junkie skank, sat on their dealers filthy settee in a council squat, waiting for his customers to fuck off so she can suck his cock for a 0.2 gram rock.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, ratcum said:

all these cunts are degenerate and should be disposed of. Pedlars, tricksters and shysters the lot of 'em

So are all of the other cunts. 

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

all these cunts are degenerate and should be disposed of. Pedlars, tricksters and shysters the lot of 'em

Remember that little fat one, Mr Shorovsky, the piano teacher out of Fame? That sneaky dog popularised himself by looking like Father Christmas. 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nice girl?? As opposed to what? Every other junkie skank, sat on their dealers filthy settee in a council squat, waiting for his customers to fuck off so she can suck his cock for a 0.2 gram rock.

Yeah I suppose all those minor character defects do sort of make her not really a nice girl, more of a shitty arsed, gobby mouthed, crack whore. I’ve got that cunt all wrong. Gonna look more closely at these gobshites in future. I’ve been letting all these fucking bottom feeders and fucktards off too lightly. No more Mr Nice Guy.Cheers Eric

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember that little fat one, Mr Shorovsky, the piano teacher out of Fame? That sneaky dog popularised himself by looking like Father Christmas. 

FLAME 🔥   You’re all gonna burn forever. You’re all gonna learn how to die. Oooooh

32 minutes ago, cooze said:

Uri had a hand in it (right up to his elbow!)

Here he is, Greyfriars Bobby!

The next time you're bashing one out in the shadows at Battersea dogs home, make sure you do the windmill with your Chappie-stinking cock within the vicinity of the angriest pitbull in the establishment.

• Like 1