CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uri Geller

Eddie

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember that little fat one, Mr Shorovsky, the piano teacher out of Fame? That sneaky dog popularised himself by looking like Father Christmas. 

Fame was just the IDF wearing tutus 

Snow Weiss and The Seven Mossad was another

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 12:29, Eddie said:

Just heard this cunt on the radio putting on his 'sad voice' regarding the passing of the frog eyed cunt David Guest. The last time Uri had any publicity was when his 'close friend' Micheal Jackson died. I am starting to think Uri is a Mossad trained assassin, killing off his mates for a bit of air time. 

Uri keeps his background as a former stage magician secret, and claims his powers were given to him by extraterrestrials, but any cunt can perform his two bob tricks, even if they haven't been 'probed' by E.T

The self proclaimed psychic sued James Randi for 15m, as James called into dispute his powers. Unfortunately Uri's powers did not foresee the outcome, he lost the case and £120,000 in costs.

Uri attempted to help Exeter city win a end of season clash by placing personally energised crystals behind the goals, Exeter lost 5-1.

Another spurious Psychic praying on the weak and feeble minded mongs, especially popular in Wales I understand. 

I reckon Geller was what made Gest bent. I mean it stands to reason,

Guest judgetwi
On 05/04/2019 at 20:15, ratcum said:

I reckon Geller was what made Gest bent. I mean it stands to reason,

A Jew who can do magic? We don’t need any of that kind of shit do we Herr Oberst?

On 05/04/2019 at 19:15, Decimus said:

Here he is, Greyfriars Bobby!

The next time you're bashing one out in the shadows at Battersea dogs home, make sure you do the windmill with your Chappie-stinking cock within the vicinity of the angriest pitbull in the establishment.

Isn't it time to walk your Poodle?, and don't forget to take your shit-bags!

Woof woof.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, cooze said:

Isn't it time to walk your Poodle?, and don't forget to take your shit-bags!

Woof woof.

No bags necessary. I imagine that you'll be tailing us, your nose pressed right up against its arsehole, tongue lolling and ready to gulp down every nugget.

You seedy dog-fucking pervert.

On 08/04/2019 at 08:19, Decimus said:

No bags necessary. I imagine that you'll be tailing us, your nose pressed right up against its arsehole, tongue lolling and ready to gulp down every nugget.

You seedy dog-fucking pervert.

You really are a pathetic sack of shite, Dickless.

You just can't leave it alone, don't waste your time projecting your sad, sick, fantasies on me.

And don't forget to clear-up after yourself and your pet, it could cost you even more money than you waste feeding the yelping shite machine if you don't.

Woof woof.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cooze said:

You just can't leave it alone, don't waste your time projecting your sad, sick, fantasies on me.

And don't forget to clear-up after yourself and your pet, it could cost you even more money than you waste feeding the yelping shite machine if you don't.

Woof woof.

Do you want to suck my dog's dick, Cooze?

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Do you want to suck my dog's dick, Cooze?

Ah, Dickless, stop bragging, your dog hasn't got a cock, it's one of those poofy little yelping bitches that queers carry around in a handbag, you know, like you do when you're on one of your mincing patrols around the park at midnight.

Do the poor thing a favour, kill it, drop it in the nearest bin, then chuck yourself under a bus, that would be doing us a favour, but that's beyond your capabilities, you've always been a selfish cunt. 

On 09/04/2019 at 18:43, cooze said:

Woof woof.

Is that your other dog impression? 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not an impression of anything. It's another original performance from a stupid fucking cunt.

Maybe, he's been spending too much time at Fwanky's place, and picked something up?

Edited by 'eavensabove
grrrrrrr-RUFFF!

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not an impression of anything. It's another original performance from a stupid fucking cunt.

Alas for Withers, otherwise I'd have genuinely sent you to the top of the board by liking this.

The R-Soles/Cooze creature, along with Pen Jenner, have a somewhat sinister hatred of what are at the end of the day innocent animals. A trait shared by serial killers, friendless loners with snakes and tarantulas for pets, and absolute fucking wankers.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Alas for Withers, otherwise I'd have genuinely sent you to the top of the board by liking this.

The R-Soles/Cooze creature, along with Pen Jenner, have a somewhat sinister hatred of what are at the end of the day innocent animals. A trait shared by serial killers, friendless loners with snakes and tarantulas for pets, and absolute fucking wankers.

Have you had your extra arms, legs, eyes, fingers and toes removed yet?

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. I picture a 45 year old virgin, living in his childhood bedroom and occasionally venturing out to the pet shop to buy hamsters to torture in his bedroom. Braving the joint perils of some very intimidating 11 year olds in the high street, and employing ninja tactics to smuggle the doomed rodents past his parents, who are eating chips and watching loose women in the lounge.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed. I picture a 45 year old virgin, living in his childhood bedroom and occasionally venturing out to the pet shop to buy hamsters to torture in his bedroom. Braving the joint perils of some very intimidating 11 year olds in the high street, and employing ninja tactics to smuggle the doomed rodents past his parents, who are eating chips and watching loose women in the lounge.

Pile of shit. 

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Read The Wasp Factory.

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Withers is actually in his early 80s .. Decs told me that .. they are good mates away from the corner apparently.