CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uri Geller

Eddie

On 09/04/2019 at 18:43, cooze said:

You really are a pathetic sack of shite, Dickless.

You just can't leave it alone, don't waste your time projecting your sad, sick, fantasies on me.

And don't forget to clear-up after yourself and your pet, it could cost you even more money than you waste feeding the yelping shite machine if you don't.

Woof woof.

On 11/03/2019 at 18:15, cooze said:

I'm neither stupid nor little, and the last time I was within two feet of a dog was when I clubbed the yelping shit-machine to death with a baseball bat.

Woof woof!

Fuck off.

On 15/03/2019 at 07:29, cooze said:

Woof woof!

On 15/03/2019 at 07:50, cooze said:

I wouldn't know, I hate the cunts, you're the fucking dog lover, you tell me.

Woof woof.

On 17/03/2019 at 14:55, cooze said:

Woof woof.

On 22/03/2019 at 16:39, cooze said:

Woof Woof!

On 01/04/2019 at 16:33, cooze said:

Dog thoughts?

Woof woof!

On 08/04/2019 at 07:32, cooze said:

Isn't it time to walk your Poodle?, and don't forget to take your shit-bags!

Woof woof.

This, with the distasteful avatar of a pooch which has clearly suffered, in addition to your obsession with the sphincter operation and shitting habits of every type of living mammal, really does cement your status as the most strange, sadistic, creepy, mentally ill cuntwit I've witnessed on this website. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This, with the distasteful avatar of a pooch which has clearly suffered, in addition to your obsession with the sphincter operation and shitting habits of every type of living mammal, really does cement your status as the most strange, sadistic, creepy, mentally ill cuntwit I've witnessed on this website. 

Hear, hear. He’s a proper fucking weirdo. I hope the stupid cunt gets mauled to death by a Jack Russell, that takes a shit in his mouth as he bleeds out.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, not implying that he probably is a nonce. Just that he is no better than one. 

I reckon that from this very day, the use of 'Ponce' can be regarded as meaning *once. It's high time that we had our own 'code' of practice on here which cannot be questioned by the might that controls us.