CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

C J de Mooi Ex Egghead

Witheredscrote

Yes I know he has been cunted before but surely this arrogant sausage jockey is worth an encore.  He is alleged to have sexually assaulted a 23 year old man in Glasgow. This happened in January* and he is now whinging that the BBC have 'dropped him' ,he is financially ruined , and demanding apologises all round. Well I apologise to you CJ for not strangling your mother 12 months before you were born. He resides in WALES with his manwife. There is a connection, January* , February Bubba joins CC to carve out a new career !

17 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes I know he has been cunted before but surely this arrogant sausage jockey is worth an encore.  He is alleged to have sexually assaulted a 23 year old man in Glasgow. This happened in January* and he is now whinging that the BBC have 'dropped him' ,he is financially ruined , and demanding apologises all round. Well I apologise to you CJ for not strangling your mother 12 months before you were born. He resides in WALES with his manwife. There is a connection, January* , February Bubba joins CC to carve out a new career !

Shit nom as usual by CC's resident goose-fucking cheese-muncher. 

I'd pay good money to carve you up with a rusty Stanley knife. 

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Good Nom....this cunt has annoyed me for years....arrogant, stupid, and a raging bender to boot. I believe he used to be a Rentboy at some point and also maintains that he is a ex male model.

Its not all gloom and doom I suppose, because he can always resurrect his Rentboy clientele base now he has lost the BBC income. I wonder if he has been contacted by either Pinkape or the Judge for an "appointment" yet    

By the way...I find that Judith Kepple rather attractive despite her being in her late 70s...its wrong I know.   

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

doesn't he look a lot like that other fraud cunt, Uri Geller who is currently being cunted on an adjacent thread.

After looking up Withers latest pin-up I had the exact same thought about the similarities between the two slimy cunts (3 if you include the greasy French toad)

May I also say that I appreciate your non-Ding like work of refraining from the multi-quote in order to address each point in a lucid and acceptable manner, bravo. 

It'd be great to get a current Egg-head to comment on this nom. Drew, what are your thoughts?

Edited by Bubbles
Drew being a baldy

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

After looking up Withers latest pin-up I had the exact same thought about the similarities between the two slimy cunts (3 if you include the greasy French toad)

May I also say that I appreciate your non-Ding like work of refraining from the multi-quote in order to address each point in a lucid and acceptable manner, bravo. 

Before you appeared on the corner Bubs...the Ding Cunts moniker was... wait for it....Dinghasfuckedoff......Sadly he proved to be a fucking lying cunt as well as a multiquote boring imbecile of Sagarmatha proportions.   

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So CJ was a rent boy?

I'm guessing that fucking him would be a frustrating affair. The oily, greasy cunt constantly looks like he has been basted in Crisp and Dry, giving him a reach around would be like trying to keep hold of a greased pig.

Um, Decs, I think you've put a bit too much thought into this scenario. 

Are you and Mrs D having a dry patch again? 

Guest DingTheRioja
59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So CJ was a rent boy?

I'm guessing that fucking him would be a frustrating affair. The oily, greasy cunt constantly looks like he has been basted in Crisp and Dry, giving him a reach around would be like trying to keep hold of a greased pig.

Voice of experience?

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Good Nom....this cunt has annoyed me for years....arrogant, stupid, and a raging bender to boot. I believe he used to be a Rentboy at some point and also maintains that he is a ex male model.

Its not all gloom and doom I suppose, because he can always resurrect his Rentboy clientele base now he has lost the BBC income. I wonder if he has been contacted by either Pinkape or the Judge for an "appointment" yet    

By the way...I find that Judith Kepple rather attractive despite her being in her late 70s...its wrong I know.   

She lives in France so is bound to take it up the wrong'un whilst blowing a gander

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

A poof been sacked by the BBC?

Well there's a fucking first, I'd have thought he'd have been made director general.

They've had to do it in the interests of equality. Bet they let the cunt in by the "back door" though.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well thanks a fucking lot. No bastard bothered to tell me CJ was short for cock jockey. I always thought he was straight and just liked to dress flamboyantly. you know like Laurence Llewelyn.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

They've had to do it in the interests of equality. Bet they let the cunt in by the "back door" though.

I saw what you did there Gobbers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Withers , without googling this , I have no idea who this cunt is, on first reading the post if thought you were off your top hat on absinthe .