CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

C J de Mooi Ex Egghead

Witheredscrote

Guest MikeD
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers , without googling this , I have no idea who this cunt is, on first reading the post if thought you were off your top hat on absinthe . 

Probably is!

Guest DingTheRioja
On 16/04/2016 at 1:19 PM, Decimus said:

Ding, I wasn't talking to you, you'll know when I'm addressing you.

Until then, keep quiet you tedious little cunt and speak when you're spoken to. 

As if anything you ever say is worth waiting for.

Prick.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just read that C J is finished with the U.K and is moving to South Africa with his 'man spouse/fellow bender'. He wants to further his acting career . Does South Africa make many films about conceited homosexualists ?  Lets hope the cunt gets arse raped by a 7ft swarthy type trucker with full blown aids. Fuck off cunt.

I'm still a bit disbelieving that this fucking chut managed to walk the streets of Glasgow, let alone had the opportunity to attack a Glaswegian bloke's arse, without being repeatedly stabbed and given a Pikey Enema, before a proper filling in for his troubles. This greasy-haired, cross-eyed fucking poofter deserves disablement courtesy of a paving slab. Are we absolutely sure it was Glasgow and not somewhere in East Sussex?

1 hour ago, Rev said:

I'm still a bit disbelieving that this fucking chut managed to walk the streets of Glasgow, let alone had the opportunity to attack a Glaswegian bloke's arse, without being repeatedly stabbed and given a Pikey Enema, before a proper filling in for his troubles. This greasy-haired, cross-eyed fucking poofter deserves disablement courtesy of a paving slab. Are we absolutely sure it was Glasgow and not somewhere in East Sussex?

Hastings is in East Sussex and makes Glasgow look like a Cotswold village

Guest Snatch
13 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Hastings is in East Sussex and makes Glasgow look like a Cotswold village

There are alot of banjo players in Hastings. It's easier to play with 6 fingers.

• 4 months later...
On 16 April 2016 at 9:38 AM, Ape said:

I've always found this cunt quite creepy and strange, so no surprises he's been implicated for this assault. Fucking poof.

He's just been arrested in Amsterdam on suspicion of murder. Still, innocent until proven guilty, eh, the fucking weirdo. 

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's just been arrested in Amsterdam on suspicion of murder. Still, innocent until proven guilty, eh, the fucking weirdo. 

I believe he made the quote of "I hit a man once and he fell into the canal,I've no idea if he drowned as I ran away".This coincided with his book release so was a shit poor attempt to try to gain a few sales,If this has now come back to bite him on the arse then I would think the inmates of Amsterdams jail are about to get a new arse to extend,I think it may be stretched beyond repair but I hope 'Big Ruud' on C wing is preparing as we speak

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking hell. Must be a new celebrity way of confessing. Does Cliff have any autobiographys that the police can peruse to give them 'sufficient evidence'

It's the epitome of arrogance isn't it. Hiding in full view.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well i will have to agree it certainly is arrogant. However the epitome of arrogance will still belong to Sir James for molesting girls whilst being recorded on Top of the Pops. A bizarre loony of a man.

• 2 years later...
Guest Ollyboro

This ex-Egghead, and current user of love eggs, has started a GoFundMe page in an attempt to save  his house. So far he's raised £3k. So that's the last of Spunkers' ppi refund from Latex Pants Catalogue down the shitter. What an opportune time for him to reveal that after a thirty year battle he's also dying of AIDS. I had no idea that bankruptcy exacerbates the symptoms of AIDS. On the plus side he's keeping his spirits up by going out running every day, which considering he's definitely dying of AIDS is no mean fucking feat. The cunt.

Was Max Clifford his publicist? To be advised to tell the little story of throwing someone in a canal to boost his biography sales was akin to Gerald Ratners gaff.Im sorry to hear he has aids though,I was rather hoping the cunt was already dead

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

What an opportune time for him to reveal that after a thirty year battle he's also dying of AIDS.

You may have thought that being an 'egghead' he would've realised that getting fucked up the arse and swallowing copious amounts of jizz on a regular basis would have serious consequences, just ask Deci...

• Like 1