CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit, again.

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I refuse to believe that anyone would pay to look at you. Name names or it didn't happen.

I believe Admin may be a punter.....he/she still has a soft spot for his failed mod judging by recent statements.  

Each to their own taste I suppose.

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Allegedly..........no not at all, I have already stated that I am an educated man....that CSE in Eng Lit from Smethwick Hall Comprehensive testifies to my academic excellence.

You had it easy Roops, punters will pay for hairy minge pics but all I had to fund my education was a Sunday paper round. 

Are you retired from the adult industry now or do you still do the odd shoot?

Only shooting the urbane mask with a pretence to literary sophistication these days....sorry.

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Only shooting the urbane mask with a pretence to literary sophistication these days....sorry.

Well, you're in the right place.

10 minutes ago, Admin said:

That line and football is for irons are the sole creation of Mr Proper K. Hunt. He did use this ID for a while, but no longer. Where you are correct is that I do have another ID.

Quiet you silly cunt. We said we'd never tell anyone your/our secret. 

Fuck you/me, and your/my hat. 

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

That line and football is for irons are the sole creation of Mr Proper K. Hunt. He did use this ID for a while, but no longer. Where you are correct is that I do have another ID.

Excellent Admin.....now that is genuinely intriguing and might add some much needed interest here......so let the guessing games begin my fellow cunts. 

14 minutes ago, Admin said:

If it's Punkape, I'm going to be very fucking disappointed in you, Adders.

Guest luke swarm

Who the fuck is Adders.....another hilarious cunt from the days of the golden era of CC....did he burn out/cuntsupernova.... or left because he thought the corner had degenerated into unfunny cunting and abuse. Or was he another Roops/Rick clone?r 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Who the fuck is Adders.....another hilarious cunt from the days of the golden era of CC....did he burn out/cuntsupernova.... or left because he thought the corner had degenerated into unfunny cunting and abuse. Or was he another Roops/Rick clone?r 

My money is on Cuntspotter.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:
Just now, Rick_B said:

Thank you, you're very kind.

Not at all dear boy......feel free to come on anytime and add the wow factor to the forum.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Frank you know the only thing I wear as a hat is mrs bubbles.

You must have extraordinary neck musculature, to bear that Titan down the street.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You must have extraordinary neck musculature, to bear that Titan down the street.

not to  mention an extraordinary large head to keep your "hat" from slipping over your ears............. and shoulders