CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masturbation

I usually wear sunglasses during my masturbationary sessions, along with a black lace dress and a pair of 'fuck me' high heels.

Are you sure about this? You missed out the jaffa. (My mother's 86 by the way)

Guest JackoTC

Mentioned in the song 'Give Peace A Chance'

You should be thinking less about masturbation, and more about that girl at work..................unless you're doing both....

Fuck that for a game of jihadis, apple. Grab that bint at work, take her to Wetherspoons for a carvery lunch and a pint, then fuck the shit out of her. We're rooting for you. Get back to us and tell us how you get on. Steer clear of the cranberry sauce, though..unless you smear it over her tits. If so, a picture or two wouldn't go amiss.

Guest ducunti

Fuck that for a game of jihadis, apple. Grab that bint at work, take her to Wetherspoons for a carvery lunch and a pint, then fuck the shit out of her. We're rooting for you. Get back to us and tell us how you get on. Steer clear of the cranberry sauce, though..unless you smear it over her tits. If so, a picture or two wouldn't go amiss.

If he uses the tartar he could do some bragging afterwards.

A friend of mine does the internet dating game, and he is always shagging, have you met anyone of the site yet?

I have more chance of going to the moon, there are women on there that were on there a year so that must say something about their character and ambition, some if not all are like trying to communicate with people from the dark ages. If aliens came to this planet looking for intelligent life the last thing they will do is log on to the site I use.

If I asked her she wouldn't say yes and then I would have to avoid her like the plague and if it leaked out It might cost me my job which would then cost me a house.

Guest JackoTC

If I asked her she wouldn't say yes and then I would have to avoid her like the plague and if it leaked out It might cost me my job which would then cost me a house.

I don't understand - why would asking her out cost you your job - are you a teacher ? Care worker in an old folks home ?

• 3 months later...