CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who frequent gay nightclubs.

Earl of Punkape

I have no time for the assorted tossers who go to "nightclubs" and even less for the perverse drug addled benders who inhabit the discriminatory "Gay nightclub "

How on earth does some cunt prove they are a knob-jockey if they arn't and still wish to attend?

Anyhow whoever uses these places celebrate moral collapse and embrace harmful, illegal drug culture. Then there's all the ridiculous jumping up and down to music.

Police should close all these venues and spray all those who have attended with extra strength Domestos from a water cannon.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, but those cannons need testing... stand still a sec....

Why would you even bother to type this? Are you just happy to be involved?

Guest Manky
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Manky said:

Can you explain what Ding was getting at with his post please Manky? Was he implying maybe PunkApe should be sprayed with a water cannon? If so, on second thoughts, I've just realised what a hilarious and fucking witty thing that was. I take it all back.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Can you explain what Ding was getting at with his post please Manky? Was he implying maybe PunkApe should be sprayed with a water cannon? If so, on second thoughts, I've just realised what a hilarious and fucking witty thing that was. I take it all back.

It might help you if you read it out loud, wait 2 minutes, then reply. shoot yourself.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

It might help you if you read it out loud, wait 2 minutes, then reply. shoot yourself.

I read it out loud. I'm crying and shaking and convulsing with laughter. Fucking brilliant stuff Ding. I don't know how you come up with it. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good week-end on Canal St  Manky ?

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Shut up you God awful trio of thick northern bastards. I can only bear one stupid cunt from north of Spalding per thread.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Properkhunt said:

Never mind all this remedial cobblers, Bill. There is a fucking good snooker match developing right now.

Ah, finally, another man of culture and refinement. There is indeed. Who have you put a couple of guineas on?

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Hydrochloric Acid will attack the calcium in his bones. Mix Sulphuric Acid with Hydrogen Peroxide for a more vicious attack. Apply liberally to Spunkapes gay cranium with a cricket bat. Laugh your tits off at his body melting away in front of your very eyes.

His questions about gay clubs seemed rhetorical  to me

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, but I class anyone who lives there or above to basically be subhuman. Being in Cheshire, the poor man's Surrey, effectively makes you an untermensch.

Did you marry your sister ?

Most cunts in Spalding do. I'll bet you're deformed also. Webbed feet  and 17 fingers.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

These clubs need to be closed as soon as possible. They provide a route of temptation for the easily impressed, the weak willed and those with unattractive wives. People like Ape.

lol.

Or poofs without wives at all. Poofs like Punkape.

1 minute ago, Properkhunt said:

I've not placed a bet. Probably wise, as I thought Barry Hawkins looked good after beating Ronnie. The real pisser is that I never get enough time to watch it over the 17 days. Ever been to the Crucible, Bill?

The Crucible ?

.........A gay nightclub............

Guest DingTheRioja
53 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Did you marry your sister ?

Most cunts in Spalding do. I'll bet you're deformed also. Webbed feet  and 17 fingers.

His sister said no, she doesn't go anywhere twice.

Guest nobgobbler

Spunkape it sounds like you're peering longingly through those windows again. Just whip off your cravat and give the glass a bit of a polish while you're there will you. There's a good chap.

Guest N/A
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, but those cannons need testing... stand still a sec....

Ding please raise your game mate.....being from oooop north means you should have standards way higher than those you are displaying here.........if your granddad saw what you've just written he would cuff you roundt heed and tell thy to.....fucking get a grip son !

please be funny....or let's start with witty ...... A cheeky smirk will do !

Guest N/A
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Well done .....that's better !!!