CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who frequent gay nightclubs.

Earl of Punkape

9 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

How many tins of Beans did you have at the weekend?

Tesco mixed beans for cunts with muscle wasting diseases.

A mix of haricot beans, pinto beans, cannellini beans, borlotti beans and red kidney beans in tomato sauce.

Ideal for peasants.

lol.

Regardless of what you are trying to do here beans are an healthy part of a persons diet you illiterate and chronically obese buffoon.

• 8 months later...
On 02/05/2016 at 20:48, Earl of Punkape said:

I have no time for the assorted tossers who go to "nightclubs" and even less for the perverse drug addled benders who inhabit the discriminatory "Gay nightclub "

How on earth does some cunt prove they are a knob-jockey if they arn't and still wish to attend?

Anyhow whoever uses these places celebrate moral collapse and embrace harmful, illegal drug culture. Then there's all the ridiculous jumping up and down to music.

Police should close all these venues and spray all those who have attended with extra strength Domestos from a water cannon.

What's this fucking shite Punkers, on second thoughts don't answer. Your constant thinly veiled talk of bumfoolery and disdain of arse bandits, is no doubt founded on self loathing. 

Tonight why don't you give in to temptation via knocking back a few Babysham's, sniffing some poppers and hitting the Blue Oyster. If you get down there before Jewdys shift ends I'm sure he'll score you some Ecstasy.

You fucking turd burglar!

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

What's this fucking shite Punkers, on second thoughts don't answer. Your constant thinly veiled talk of bumfoolery and disdain of arse bandits, is no doubt founded on self loathing. 

Tonight why don't you give in to temptation by knocking back a few Babysham's, sniff some poppers and hit the Blue Oyster. If you get down there before Jewdys shift ends I'm sure he'll score you some Ecstasy.

Fucking turd burglar!

Well spotted MC.

These toffee jousters are destroying the very fabric of society.

Bummer

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

probably about as much as a jew has for laying claim to Palestine

It’s called Lebensraum, Herr Oberst. A concept you are very familiar with I feel sure.

• 1 month later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Said our correspondent from trap 3 in the Admiral Duncan toilets....

lol.

Why Punky, you seem so well informed about all the hottest and trendiest homosexual hangouts and hideaways.  Not that that is a revelation or shocking discovery.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Can we all pray 5 times a day...and let the power of prayer do the rest.

My hypocrisy goes only so far....it does not extend to asking favours of the great sky fairy.  

• 4 months later...