CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who frequent gay nightclubs.

Earl of Punkape

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 02/05/2016 at 20:48, Earl of Punkape said:

I have no time for the assorted tossers who go to "nightclubs" and even less for the perverse drug addled benders who inhabit the discriminatory "Gay nightclub "

How on earth does some cunt prove they are a knob-jockey if they arn't and still wish to attend?

Anyhow whoever uses these places celebrate moral collapse and embrace harmful, illegal drug culture. Then there's all the ridiculous jumping up and down to music.

Police should close all these venues and spray all those who have attended with extra strength Domestos from a water cannon.

I've been reading a lot about this Frank character. You must have all really loved him and by the looks of things, he'd have the perfect response to this nomination.

4 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I've been reading a lot about this Frank character. You must have all really loved him and by the looks of things, he'd have the perfect response to this nomination.

Fortunately for you uber cunt Frank was fucked off permanently a couple of days before Christmas.

As a newbie you'd be entertained for about 2 days maximum until you worked out his predictably shite routine. Which included grassing, the phrases idiot, thicko, reported, and his alleged yacht. 

He also had the dress sense of a 13 year old Harrow schoolboy and danced like an epileptic in a strobe light, not to mention the guitar skills of an uncoordinated busker. 

That's Frank in a nutshell. Probably the biggest cunt this sites ever had as a member.

So fuck off Frank, you sexually suspect spindle legged wanker! 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fortunately for you uber cunt Frank was fucked off permanently a couple of days before Christmas.

As a newbie you'd be entertained for about 2 days maximum until you worked out his predictably shite routine. Which included grassing, the phrases idiot, thicko, reported, and his alleged yacht. 

He also had the dress sense of a 13 year old Harrow schoolboy and danced like an epileptic in a strobe light, not to mention the guitar skills of an uncoordinated busker. 

That's Frank in a nutshell. Probably the biggest cunt this sites ever had as a member.

And he's probably still amongst us. 

On 02/02/2020 at 04:32, Major Cunt said:

The perfect obituary. 

On 02/02/2020 at 00:46, Eric Cuntman said:

Who?

Frank had been on thin ice with me since officially becoming absolutely fucking shit on the 26th of September 2015

I finally lost all patience with him this year after he had the audacity to accuse me of attempting to be down with the kids when I posted a video of a song that was twelve years old.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank had been on thin ice with me since officially becoming absolutely fucking shit on the 26th of September 2015

I finally lost all patience with him this year after he had the audacity to accuse me of attempting to be down with the kids when I posted a video of a song that was twelve years old.

Being accused of disingenuous posturing is difficult to accept when it comes from a cunt who spends £450 on flip-flops.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Obviously the dancing mince brigade won’t be gyrating to satanic disco drivel for many months...

Less chance of AIDS to co-mingle with Covid 19 and mutate to God fearing Christians.

Excellent.

Another false flag post from our resident screaming bender.

What do your family think of your chosen career sucking of other blokes with such fantastical zeal?

21 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Good evening Everard...

lol.

Good evening punkers you bullshiting cretin.

Did you have a successful weekend down the docks sucking off sailors and illegal stowaways from the dark continent? Everyone of your fiver worse off customers now have a virulent dose of tertiary AIDS. How can you live with yourself?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good evening punkers you bullshiting cretin.

Did you have a successful weekend down the docks sucking off sailors and illegal stowaways from the dark continent? Everyone of your fiver worse off customers now have a virulent dose of tertiary AIDS. How can you live with yourself?

Good evening Everard

lol.

Fuck off.