CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who frequent gay nightclubs.

Earl of Punkape

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

I've not placed a bet. Probably wise, as I thought Barry Hawkins looked good after beating Ronnie. The real pisser is that I never get enough time to watch it over the 17 days. Ever been to the Crucible, Bill?

No I haven't. I just hate the north so much I've never summoned the motivation. I might even bump into Ding which is worrying. 

Guest Fatty
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

I have no time for the assorted tossers who go to "nightclubs" and even less for the perverse drug addled benders who inhabit the discriminatory "Gay nightclub "

How on earth does some cunt prove they are a knob-jockey if they arn't and still wish to attend?

Anyhow whoever uses these places celebrate moral collapse and embrace harmful, illegal drug culture. Then there's all the ridiculous jumping up and down to music.

Police should close all these venues and spray all those who have attended with extra strength Domestos from a water cannon.

You have just described Bubbles perfect night out, that is all

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

No I haven't. I just hate the north so much I've never summoned the motivation. I might even bump into Ding which is worrying. 

There seems to be a north/south divide on this site. When, through rising sea levels, all you southern puffs want to move up here, I will be sat at Matlock going through the posts before I decide your fate.

Be nice to northerners or take swimming lessons.  It's up to you.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Manky said:

There seems to be a north/south divide on this site. When, through rising sea levels, all you southern puffs want to move up here, I will be sat at Matlock going through the posts before I decide your fate.

Be nice to northerners or take swimming lessons.  It's up to you.

I'll bring all the shotties and .308s from work, you provide the bacon butties...

....besides.. Sheffield is virtually the Midlands to me...

Guest Manky
12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'll bring all the shotties and .308s from work, you provide the bacon butties...

....besides.. Sheffield is virtually the Midlands to me...

Hardware isn't required.

A quick bitch slap will get them fucking off sharpish.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Hardware isn't required.

A quick bitch slap will get them fucking off sharpish.

Bollocks to that.. I want them kept at least 500 yards away, the shotguns are only in case I'm too busy savouring a bacon butty to shoot at a safe quarantined distance.

Just now, Manky said:

There seems to be a north/south divide on this site. 

Agreed. There is a clear correlation between intelligence and what part of the north-south divide, which I start at Lincolnshire, one lives.

For example, everyone north of Lincolnshire on this site tends to have sub-normal levels of intelligence, the undeveloped sense of humour of a 1950's housewife, and idiotic racist tendencies.

Bawsey is an enigma in that he is of above average intelligence and I therefore assume that he is secretly a property surveyor from Leighton Buzzard.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. There is a clear correlation between intelligence and what part of the north-south divide, which I start at Lincolnshire, one lives.

For example, everyone north of Lincolnshire on this site tends to have sub-normal levels of intelligence, the undeveloped sense of humour of a 1950's housewife, and idiotic racist tendencies.

Bawsey is an enigma in that he is of above average intelligence and I therefore assume that he is secretly a property surveyor from Leighton Buzzard.

Or Bawsey might wander round to your gaff and kick your rancid minge up and down the wastelands. Fucking Italian.

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Where’s Manky?

Lol. Lol. The great golf-playing English gentleman, lord of the estate, reduced to trawling threads last commented on approaching two years ago. What a way to spend your Saturday night! There’s no fucking way you have any kind of close family, you horrible little freak.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Where’s Manky?

Does anyone know of a squat, monkey looking northern cunt riding a Marvel Superheros bike with stabilisers who was crushed under the wheels of a bus (being driven by a non-white or foreign cunt) rendering him even more of a retard than before?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Lol. Lol. The great golf-playing English gentleman, lord of the estate, reduced to trawling threads last commented on approaching two years ago. What a way to spend your Saturday night! There’s no fucking way you have any kind of close family, you horrible little freak.

He is undoubtedly getting randy for his weekly sojourn to Canal Street.  

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

When I’m pissed I do as I please earthworm.....

lol.

• 4 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 10:21 PM, Iam Ape said:

I expect your faggot partner will do as he pleases with the remains of your arse later too - once you’ve passed out. Tell me - are you drinking alone? 

I don’t have “partners”....I’m not involved with a firm of solicitors...

I don’t drink....I go out with friends you silly vassal.

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I don’t have “partners”....I’m not involved with a firm of solicitors...

I don’t drink....I go out with friends you silly vassal.

Good try, but we all know that you do have partners, and also what you love to drink. Dirty poof.

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

You’re an expert on the depravity of the depraved.

Unsurprisingly.

Pervert.

lol.

Oh great, Punkape has resurrected yet another dead thread about faggotry.

I can imagine you now, slinking into the public toilet that you call home and settling your tattered arsehole down onto a cold, piss-soaked plastic toilet seat. Knowing that your Sagem phone only has £1.26 of mobile data remaining, you frantically bash out homosexual key words into The Corner's search function, desperately trying to find a thread that will give your maggot a chubby that you can subsequently thumb into an open tin of half-eaten spam.

You make me fucking sick.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh great, Punkape has ressurected yet another dead thread about faggotry.

I can imagine you now, slinking into the public toilet that you call home and settling your tattered arsehole down onto a cold, piss-soaked plastic toilet seat. Knowing that your Sagem phone only has £1.26 of mobile data remaining, you frantically bash out homosexual key words into The Corner's search function, desperately trying to find a thread that will give your maggot a chubby that you can subsequently thumb into an open tin of half-eaten spam.

You make me fucking sick.

Your failure to condemn homosexuality in all forms contributes to the moral decay and collapse of civilised society.

2 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

You’re an expert on the depravity of the depraved.

Unsurprisingly.

Pervert.

lol.

Are you off to India before Xmas for a spot of tiger-hunting, Spunk? Or will you be golfing in Kenya? How are you going to cope with an old-school 4wd without a built-in satnav?

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Are you off to India before Xmas for a spot of tiger-hunting, Spunk? Or will you be golfing in Kenya? How are you going to cope with an old-school 4wd without a built-in satnav?

I’m at Home for Christmas this year then I’m off to the Caribbean golfing.

I hire a Mehari when I’m there.

lol.

Fuck off.