CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who frequent gay nightclubs.

Earl of Punkape

On 5/2/2016 at 8:48 PM, Lord Punkape said:

I have no time for the assorted tossers who go to "nightclubs" and even less for the perverse drug addled benders who inhabit the discriminatory "Gay nightclub "

How on earth does some cunt prove they are a knob-jockey if they arn't and still wish to attend?

Anyhow whoever uses these places celebrate moral collapse and embrace harmful, illegal drug culture. Then there's all the ridiculous jumping up and down to music.

Police should close all these venues and spray all those who have attended with extra strength Domestos from a water cannon.

Did you not get into the Glory Hole Nightclub again this week?    Are you bitter about the scene because you don’t want to see your ex getting fisted in the toilets whilst on a night out?

i think gay night clubs are a great idea, they allow young men to meet in large numbers and pass on as many sexually transmitted diseases in one night as would take an SS doctor a month to administer.   Plus the venues are always painted a nice colour of pink with rainbows, so the Islamist fundamentalists don’t miss their target market on a weekend terrorist rampage.  What’s not to like?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Presumably your Autocorrect changed the nom. title from 'Private Golfclubs'?

It doesn't matter what his/hers "autocorrect" says, Eric the cuntpoof is still a cunt>

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2018 at 10:10 PM, Iam Ape said:

Lol. Lol. The great golf-playing English gentleman, lord of the estate, reduced to trawling threads last commented on approaching two years ago. What a way to spend your Saturday night! There’s no fucking way you have any kind of close family, you horrible little freak.

I shall post on anything I please.

In the near future I hope you develop a muscle wasting disease and spend your time collapsing and injuring yourself on garden gnomes, railings and other dangerous objects and obstacles.With a steady deterioration of your condition and subsequent confinement to a wheelchair your local Tesco will sigh as you traipse along the aisles searching for “reduced to clear” beans and dribbling at the checkout....

lol.

11 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I shall post on anything I please.

In the near future I hope you develop a muscle wasting disease and spend your time collapsing and injuring yourself on garden gnomes, railings and other dangerous objects and obstacles.With a steady deterioration of your condition and subsequent confinement to a wheelchair your local Tesco will sigh as you traipse along the aisles searching for “reduced to clear” beans and dribbling at the checkout....

lol.

I posted that over 8 months ago, you fucking idiot. You’re clearly trawling through old posts, looking for opportunities to post hilarious Tesco-based comedy, like some kind of spunk guzzling spastic. I suggest you fuck off.

43 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I posted that over 8 months ago, you fucking idiot. You’re clearly trawling through old posts, looking for opportunities to post hilarious Tesco-based comedy, like some kind of spunk guzzling spastic. I suggest you fuck off.

How many tins of Beans did you have at the weekend?

Tesco mixed beans for cunts with muscle wasting diseases.

A mix of haricot beans, pinto beans, cannellini beans, borlotti beans and red kidney beans in tomato sauce.

Ideal for peasants.

lol.