CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police Scotland's Dancing Cunts.

Witheredscrote

BBC last night reported on 5 police officers dancing around a lone piper at Edinburgh Castle. The video is going viral according to a police spokesman. These cunts have got time and money to fuck about like this but very little time or resources to combat crime. What a fucking disgraceful load of wank. Give the skirt wearing thick cunts their independence and make it quick . Any Jocks on here should commit suicide as a matter of honour. Cunts to a man and haggis.

At least the video is better than that Frank shit.

24 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

BBC last night reported on 5 police officers dancing around a lone piper at Edinburgh Castle. The video is going viral according to a police spokesman. These cunts have got time and money to fuck about like this but very little time or resources to combat crime. What a fucking disgraceful load of wank. Give the skirt wearing thick cunts their independence and make it quick . Any Jocks on here should commit suicide as a matter of honour. Cunts to a man and haggis.

At least the video is better than that Frank shit.

The Police should at least have a dignified image in the workplace and they appear to have lost it completely here.

They are the Police not a bunch of raving faggots at a gay nightclub.

Guest Bill Stickers

Fuck this bollocks withers. I've got tickets to England V Russia in Marseille. I was wondering if you fancy meeting up for 12 pints of Stella and some Soviet bashing followed by a trip to an Arabic brothel in one of the northern suburbs? 

11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck this bollocks withers. I've got tickets to England V Russia in Marseille. I was wondering if you fancy meeting up for 12 pints of Stella and some Soviet bashing followed by a trip to an Arabic brothel in one of the northern suburbs? 

What ? meet up with a loathsome turd like you . I would rather drink 12 pints of battery acid and be arse fucked by Judge. Thanks for asking though.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

What ? meet up with a loathsome turd like you . I would rather drink 12 pints of battery acid and be arse fucked by Judge. Thanks for asking though.

Yes I know that is always your first choice for a weekend away, but this is all that's on the table. Do the Moroccan hookers not even tempt you? One could peg you with a baguette strapped to them?

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yes I know that is always your first choice for a weekend away, but this is all that's on the table. Do the Moroccan hookers not even tempt you? One could peg you with a baguette strapped to them?

The baguette might be alright , but being part French I like onions to be involved in any depravity. Judge does wonderful things with them that make your eyes water , and I'm not talking peeling.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

The baguette might be alright , but being part French I like onions to be involved in any depravity. Judge does wonderful things with them that make your eyes water , and I'm not talking peeling.

And the garlic sausage as I seem to recall....

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

The Police should at least have a dignified image in the workplace and they appear to have lost it completely here.

They are the Police not a bunch of raving faggots at a gay nightclub.

The jury is out on that... But not for long.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

One can only hope Plod is better at policing then they are at dancing. 

As for Fudge, Fwank and Le'Scrotum bender activities well, nothing would surprise me with these deviants.

Guest Manky

What an appalling display of faggotry both by the sweaty cops and members of this site. You know who you are, a fucking disgrace. Immediately immerse your genitalia in caustic soda you fucking morris dancers.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

What an appalling display of faggotry both by the sweaty cops and members of this site. You know who you are, a fucking disgrace. Immediately immerse your genitalia in caustic soda you fucking morris dancers.

At last some good honest down to earth cunting on here from The Cuntmaster General himself. Come on Minky , join us.

Guest nobgobbler

Having listened to them calling criminals "mate" and saying "ok" whilst reading them their rights, I thought plodcunts couldn't possibly get any worse. Until this shower of shit. And Frank's dancing is better. 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

At last some good honest down to earth cunting on here from The Cuntmaster General himself. Come on Minky , join us.

Fuck off. My anal integrity is paramount. Dodgy fuckers.

Police Scotland are a shower of shite private street army of Nicola Fucking Bastard Sturgeon. They're introducing "gender neutral" fucking toilets for the poofs they're letting in among their ranks nowadays.

Guest Manky

If the police want to make friends, this is the wrong way to go about it. Far better to squeeze a couple of thousand scousers too many into a confined space.

The cunts have honed it down to a fine point up here. They preside over immigrants who inexplicably die while in custody and don't respond to fatal RTAs. The bastards seem to be recruiting shirters from fucking Chipperfields this weather. Cunts.

10 minutes ago, Manky said:

If the police want to make friends, this is the wrong way to go about it. Far better to squeeze a couple of thousand scousers too many into a confined space.

Edited by scotty
IOU one like, manky.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Police Scotland are a shower of shite private street army of Nicola Fucking Bastard Sturgeon. They're introducing "gender neutral" fucking toilets for the poofs they're letting in among their ranks nowadays.

This particular shower of cuntflaps need acquainting with the business end of a power-actuated Hilti nail gun. Rev, you're practically right next door - make it so.

33DB3CB600000578-0-image-m-18_1462436402

PS And if you've any nails left after you've finished with these cunts, be a love and see if you can't track down Jimmy Somerville and attach all his limbs to his thorax.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This particular shower of cuntflaps need acquainting with the business end of a power-actuated Hilti nail gun. Rev, you're practically right next door - make it so.

PS And if you've any nails left after you've finished with these cunts, be a love and see if you can't track down Jimmy Somerville and attach all his limbs to his thorax.

What do you think of these cunts fatty? Nearly as bad as those rank and file dogs cocks who dance at nottinghill carnival.

Guest Manky

Gone viral. Gone fucking viral. Gone fucking the fuck viral. All them coppers will be viral if Baws mate, Mr. J. Summerville catches the mincing around like an Alan Carr tribute dance troupe

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bunch of fucking idiot fuzz bagpipe-loving jock cunts. Dancing about like they own the place.