CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

invictus games

Eddie

1 minute ago, Manky said:

No. Alcohol makes me a witty and charming superhuman babe magnet. I guess I am just lucky that way.

Babe magnet or babe killer?, you and your cowardly chums are a disgrace to the brave men of our glorious past. Everyone knows that anyone who has joined the army since ww2 is a failure and a dope.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Manky said:

I refuse to cunt the men and women of the Invictus games.

I don't think that a soldier is due respect for having his legs blown off. It's a risk that they accept when they sign up, and it's part and parcel of taking your gun to another mans country where you are not wanted. If you're hard enough to shoot people like a deranged psychopath on the orders of another man, then you shouldn't spend the rest of your life flashing your stumps to the public in search of tears and sympathy. 

You should be ashamed that you never spat in the food of the baby killing murderers you were feeding.

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky certainly saw action. He once told me a riveting tale about how he was stationed in Bicester during those dangerous days in the early 90s.

One time there was a traffic jam on the bypass, which held up a delivery lorry with the day's rations. The situation was dire, leaving him and his men holed in at the mess kitchen with only potatoes and carrots to feed the hungry troops.

Under heavy rain fire in broad daylight , he undertook a dangerous solo mission to the local cash and carry where he managed to purchase some beef stock and cook up a soup.

I believe he was rewarded with a Victoria Cross for his bravery in the face of adversity.

I read about that in the papers......I believe the cash and carry was owned by a Mr Abdul Khan who gave our Brave soldiers a credit note....subsequently the VC was withdrawn by the Army as this amounted to consorting with the enemy. They should have stormed the cash and carry and raped Mr Khans daughters whilst on site as well as ransack the place.

This may the root cause of Private Mankys hatred of those wretched sand monkeys.   

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I don't think that a soldier is due respect for having his legs blown off. It's a risk that they accept when they sign up, and it's part and parcel of taking your gun to another mans country where you are not wanted. If you're hard enough to shoot people like a deranged psychopath on the orders of another man, then you shouldn't spend the rest of your life flashing your stumps to the public in search of tears and sympathy. 

You should be ashamed that you never spat in the food of the baby killing murderers you were feeding.

These flids are selfish cunts, parading their stumps at dinner time on TV.  Puts my right off my meat and two veg.

Guest Manky
21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Do you block your shamefully cowardly history with alcohol?

No. Alcohol makes me a witty and charming superhuman babe magnet. I guess I am just lucky that way.

Guest Ahriman
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

So how many years have you been sober for so far?

Guest Manky

I was involved in communications and not a slop jockey.

I was one of those people who used to call in aid deliveries by air for the poor and needy.

Is that OK or are you going to slag that off as well.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Agentpeanut said:

So how many years have you been sober for so far?

My mum didn't know I drank until one day, after 10 years, she saw me sober. She just thought I was a dibdob.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I was one of those people who used to call in aid deliveries by air for the poor and needy.

Air strikes on women and children more like.

Guest Manky
Just now, Eddie said:

Air strikes on women and children more like.

Well anticipated. I was about to say, I preferred the aid packages n 500lb or 1000lb high explosive varieties.

19 minutes ago, Manky said:

I hope that the screams of the innocent women and children you murdered keep you awake at night and the guilt makes you commit suicide. 

Scant justice for the blood on your hands, but it's a start. 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I hope that the screams of the innocent women and children you murdered keep you awake at night and the guilt makes you commit suicide. 

Scant justice for the blood on your hands, but it's a start. 

I refer you to Mr Ed's comment above you plagiarist.

If you can't keep up, fuck off.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bunch of pricks.  Not even worthy of being called trolls.

I would suggest trolls have more intelligence and are more socially acceptable.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bunch of pricks.  Not even worthy of being called trolls.

So you're in support of murdering defenceless women and children? That's as bad as being a low-life snitch. 

You really are a disgusting sub-human species. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

So you're in support of murdering defenceless women and children? That's as bad as being a low-life snitch. 

Maybe it's a northern thing, Bubba. They viciously beat their wives and children so it's no wonder that they condone the murder of other peoples women and children, especially those of a different colour skin. The pair of them should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Maybe it's a northern thing, Bubba. They viciously beat their wives and children so it's no wonder that they condone the murder of other peoples women and children, especially those of a different colour skin. The pair of them should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Out of likes but I think you just nailed it. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Like ISIS do you mean? Or Saddam was doing with the Kurds? Or the IRA? Or the Serbian cunts? Even the Argies?

Sounds a bit like you support mass indiscriminate murder by religious nut jobs, racists, genocidal nutters and anyone else...

If it wasn't for the Army, you'd be speaking boxheid, russian or arabic by now, if they hadn't already deleted you as untermenschen.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So you're calling me a wife beater and child abuser?

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Like ISIS do you mean? Or Saddam was doing with the Kurds? Or the IRA? Or the Serbian cunts? Even the Argies?

Sounds a bit like you support mass indiscriminate murder by religious nut jobs, racists, genocidal nutters and anyone else...

If it wasn't for the Army, you'd be speaking boxheid, russian or arabic by now, if they hadn't already deleted you as untermenschen.

All the above was not in England, divs like Manky had to travel overseas to find the enemy 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

All the above was not in England, divs like Manky had to travel overseas to find the enemy 

Correct, Edward.

What Dunky fails to grasp is that any brainless Brit blindly trudging off to kill complete strangers is exactly the same as ISIS killing for their beliefs. It's just a different leader, at least ISIS are creative. 

• Like 1