CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

invictus games

Eddie

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

All the above was not in England, divs like Manky had to travel overseas to find the enemy 

I have never been outside Europe. In fact, every country I have ever been to has a coastline on the North Sea.

If you do not support our forces, you are in my mind guilty of treason. In the real world you should be executed live on the 10 o'clock news with all your bumchum mates on here.

14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So you're calling me a wife beater and child abuser?

Ding, I can imagine you sitting there rubbing your clammy paws together in glee. You're picturing yourself as one of the hot shot lawyers from one of your daytime 'shows', imagining that I will answer in the affirmative so you can slither off and grass me up.

You're about as subtle as one of your ten quote monstrosities. Read it again Kavanagh QC and tell me where I directly accused you of that by name. Idiot.

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have never been outside Europe. In fact, every country I have ever been to has a coastline on the North Sea.

If you do not support our forces, you are in my mind guilty of treason. In the real world you should be executed live on the 10 o'clock news with all your bumchum mates on here.

That's strange, a being of such tolerant, worldly views, I would imagine you a man well travelled.  I am happy to admit I was wrong. 

Despite what you may think of your ability to protect your country, I think the entire world would be a safer place if you stopped breathing.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Someone who struts around anonymous websites, calling the shots to his "disciples" but flounces off in tears when it all goes bad. Why do you ask?

Now, now. The dictionary definition if you please. Surely you have looked it up by now, or are you still stuck?

Maybe Ding, MikeD and Manky can put together a basic Sesame Street musical montage to help you out. The Bore Four should stick together during tough times.

Guest Manky
Just now, Decimus said:

The Bore Four should stick together during tough times.

That is a telling cunting from the king of the sycophants. I suppose reason and intelligence are somehow beneath you. You are tired and jaded. Take a month's break with Frank and Bill and your other mates on the corner.

Or are you getting busy, planning Bobbles initiation ceremony into the gang of special needs window lickers.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lets not, please justify why all army personnel who joined since WWII is a "failure and a dope"

As has been pointed out before, this isn't the Oxford Union Debating Society. If we have to justify everything, it's going to get very boring, and very sparse, very fast.

Unless the justification of "Because I say so, and I am so jolly clever that any counterargument is obviously moot" applies?

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ok, so you can't justify your comments, can we therefore assume the same on other like-minded drivel?

After the treaty of versailles I can not see a reason. Nato can watch our back and with a nuclear force why do we need an army?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Now, now. The dictionary definition if you please. Surely you have looked it up by now, or are you still stuck?

Maybe Ding, MikeD and Manky can put together a basic Sesame Street musical montage to help you out. The Bore Four should stick together during tough times.

Exhibitionist

I'll take definition 2, you can have the first line. Still don't know why you ask, as that has never been in dispute. If you must bore us with yet another attempt to re-write events, we argued over motivation.

Whilst we're here I think now you and your merry band of recidivists take on the Bore Four mantle as all you do is repeat, repeat and repeat again the same bollox

Just now, Manky said:

That is a telling cunting from the king of the sycophants. I suppose reason and intelligence are somehow beneath you. You are tired and jaded. Take a month's break with Frank and Bill and your other mates on the corner.

Or are you getting busy, planning Bobbles initiation ceremony into the gang of special needs window lickers.

There is nothing sycophantic about like minded cunts with an incredibly low tolerance of the mundane. The Bore Four however, has the entry requirement of being incredibly thick whilst thinking one is clever, plus the special sub-requirement of being intolerably boring. 

Guest luke swarm
44 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So you're calling me a wife beater and child abuser?

sounded like it to me Ding.....you going to stand there and just take it...man up and multi quote him for fucks sake...they are all laughing at you.

Guest DingTheRioja

So, there was never an IRA or islamic nutter attack in England?

30 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Correct, Edward.

What Dunky fails to grasp is that any brainless Brit blindly trudging off to kill complete strangers is exactly the same as ISIS killing for their beliefs. It's just a different leader, at least ISIS are creative. 

Incorrect. Prick.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I can imagine you sitting there rubbing your clammy paws together in glee. You're picturing yourself as one of the hot shot lawyers from one of your daytime 'shows', imagining that I will answer in the affirmative so you can slither off and grass me up.

You're about as subtle as one of your ten quote monstrosities. Read it again Kavanagh QC and tell me where I directly accused you of that by name. Idiot.

It worked the last 3 times you got a ban, maybe there is more than 3 cells in that deformed fugly lump of lard you call a head.

Maybe this? 

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Maybe it's a northern thing, Bubba. They viciously beat their wives and children so it's no wonder that they condone the murder of other peoples women and children, especially those of a different colour skin. The pair of them should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

There is no change of context or target, purely me and Manky, and the abuse/murder of our/other women and children... If this was a court, you'd be convicted immediately of libel... however, since it's only CC, you've just made yourself look like a pre-meltdown cunt, again.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Exhibitionist

I'll take definition 2, you can have the first line. Still don't know why  you ask, as that has never been in dispute. If you must bore us with yet another attempt to re-write events, we argued over motivation.

Whilst we're here I think now you and your merry band of recidivists take on the Bore Four mantle as all you do is repeat, repeat and repeat again the same bollox

If only you had thought of that the first time round! Instead, without the aid of google, you spouted a whole lot of drivel that was about as far away from the real definition as possible.

Still, with the help of the internet you got there in the end. I guess we must make allowances, at your time of life the old brain isn't quite as quick as it used to be.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

After the treaty of versailles I can not see a reason. Nato can watch our back and with a nuclear force why do we need an army?

Er...because for NATO to "watch our back" the UK is required to military commit an armed force.

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ed, how dare you disagree with roops, you do know she's the best don't you?

So much so that she doesn't bother with facts as they're so passé. Be careful, she might label you a disciple or go completely off topic of she fears she can't win (which is rare). 

Back on topic, is WD40 a banned substance at the games? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Maybe this? 

There is no change of context or target, purely me and Manky, and the abuse/murder of our/other women and children... If this was a court, you'd be convicted immediately of libel... however, since it's only CC, you've just made yourself look like a pre-meltdown cunt, again.

Of course, you would have to convince a court that the "they" was in fact referring specifically to you and Manky, and not northerners in general. 

As you say though, this isn't a court of law, but if it was, your brand of babbling incoherent bollocks would probably end with you being found in contempt of court.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If only you had thought of that the first time round! Instead, without the aid of google, you spouted a whole lot of drivel that was about as far away from the real definition as possible.

Still, with the help of the internet you got there in the end. I guess we must make allowances, at your time of life the old brain isn't quite as quick as it used to be.

Hmm,I think we both know what was said, you seem to have problem remembering and recounting. Early onset and your only 29! Still, you achieved the necessary deflection.

Guest Bill Stickers

Whatever happened to noms like this? Its got all the makings of a real classic.

On one side a baying rabble genuinely up in arms over a taboo that's been allegedly broken. Furiously hammering at their off-grey keyboards, banging out post after post of spittle-laden vitriol, shedding that all-important Corner stoicism like its going out of fashion. On the other side, people grin gleefully and twist in the knife.

If its going to go the whole hog and put this in the hall of fame, we need to see more death threats, perhaps the appearance of a newcomer without an avatar willing to stir up the pot at the crucial moment, and the judicial smashing of the ban hammer to finish it off.

Who will be banned? Will the newcomer have cunt in his username? Will he turn out to be a regular or a flash in the pan? All will be answered in due course.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Of course, you would have to convince a court that the "they" was in fact referring specifically to you and Manky, and not northerners in general. 

There must be something missing in your life, and between your ears, if you get aroused by thinking you are the leader of a gang of bullies who enjoy picking on a couple of people for a quick boost to your incredibly low self esteem. I believe in turning the other cheek, to buy time in order to find something suitable  to bury in your pathetic useless skull.

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

On one side a baying rabble genuinely up in arms over a taboo that's been allegedly broken. Furiously hammering at their off-grey keyboards, banging out post after post of spittle-laden vitriol, shedding that all-important Corner stoicism like its going out of fashion. On the other side, people grin gleefully and twist in the knife.

If its going to go the whole hog and put this in the hall of fame, we need to see more death threats, perhaps the appearance of a newcomer without an avatar willing to stir up the pot at the crucial moment, and the judicial smashing of the ban hammer to finish it off.

Who will be banned? Will the newcomer have cunt in his username? Will he turn out to be a regular or a flash in the pan? All will be answered in due course.

Pile of shit. 

23 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ed, how dare you disagree with roops, you do know she's the best don't you?

So much so that she doesn't bother with facts as they're so passé. Be careful, she might label you a disciple or go completely off topic of she fears she can't win (which is rare). 

Back on topic, is WD40 a banned substance at the games? 

Jeez, you still blubbing? Man up FFS.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

In case we have to slaughter the Welsh.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pile of shit. 

well done Bill.... look Frank agrees as well.