CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

invictus games

Eddie

32 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

This is exactly how I imagine Manky too. So fat that he has to waddle to Iceland, but still wearing the beret and epaulets he was given when discharged 20 years ago from the 1st Battalion of Pot Washers serving in the South Korean DMZ.

Quite right. 

I can picture him strolling to Bargain Booze each morning, stopping only at the local military paraphernalia store to swap the same (fabricated) stories with the shop owner, who has also seen zero action, in both a military and carnal sense. 

Guest Manky
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

There are of course exceptions. The officer classes and the more technically gifted recruits of the RAF and Navy are perfectly acceptable to have as dinner guests.

But the low level grunts and short order cooks like Manky are quite frankly asking for an IED to horrendously maim their genitals so that they are incapable of any future breeding.

When you say that the officer class are acceptable at dinner, I hope you meant on the menu.

I refuse to cunt the men and women of the Invictus Games as their situation is due to fuck-ups by grown-ups. I find former service personnel to be more agreeable company, probably in part to some common background. It is a sad fact we can't all have the looks, intelligence, social skills or personality of Decimus and for that, the Invictus athletes no doubt thank their lucky stars.

Guest Fatty
15 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cunts.

Forces personnel who have lost limbs etc on our behalf and you behave like total cunts.

Fuck you.

Really, there is nothing more boring or embarrassing than watching a load of raspberry's hobbling down a track, how is this sport you soppy cunt!

If they want to be part of some games, bring back the coliseum and the lions, now that would be sport

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not sure about on my behalf, because I didn't send them to that fly infested shithole like Afghanistan, but I think they deserve respect.

I don't know about the respect due, no one forced anyone to join up, it was entirely their choice. Obviously the draw is excitement and danger, certainly not the pay. After training I would imagine 99% would opt to be sent to a war zone and would accept that the job may require them to kill someone they have never met. I can not see why that deserves respect.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I don't know about the respect due, no one forced anyone to join up, it was entirely their choice. Obviously the draw is excitement and danger, certainly not the pay. After training I would imagine 99% would opt to be sent to a war zone and would accept that the job may require them to kill someone they have never met. I can not see why that deserves respect.

Where the fuck do you get 'opt' from. They don't ask you nicely, they just fucking send you. 100% will accept they may need to kill someone which is hardly surprising seeing as that someone will more than likely be trying to kill you.

None ex-forces have no idea of the realities of forces life so should keep their fucking gobs shut. That is why I don't comment on topics related to bummery and uphill gardening. I leave that to Spunkape and his mates.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

This gives me an idea. Does anybody have contact details for Mattel so that I can market my idea for an Invictus (in)Action Man figure. It'll be made in China so will probably fall to pieces and therefore be totally realistic. Anyone got any ideas for accessories?

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

This gives me an idea. Does anybody have contact details for Mattel so that I can market my idea for an Invictus (in)Action Man figure. It'll be made in China so will probably fall to pieces and therefore be totally realistic. Anyone got any ideas for accessories?

A lot of nurseries have dollies that are in wheelchairs and with leg braces on. It teaches the toddlers to accept those with disabilities. Which I think is good. Hopefully it will cut out bullying and name calling. A lot of it went on at my school. They would say things like dirty gyppo, pikey girl, filthy scum that sort of thing. And I wouldn't have got expelled for slamming a train door on this boys head several times.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They would say things like dirty gyppo, pikey girl, filthy scum 

Merely chat up lines. Should give you a warm glow remembering them while you burgle your neighbours.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Where the fuck do you get 'opt' from. They don't ask you nicely, they just fucking send you. 100% will accept they may need to kill someone which is hardly surprising seeing as that someone will more than likely be trying to kill you.

None ex-forces have no idea of the realities of forces life so should keep their fucking gobs shut. That is why I don't comment on topics related to bummery and uphill gardening. I leave that to Spunkape and his mates.

I don't respect but I do pity. To hate yourself that much to want to join the army and go to a foreign land to murder someone you don't know because your government has deemed it legal, is ridiculous.

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I don't respect but I do pity. To hate yourself that much to want to join the army and go to a foreign land to murder someone you don't know because your government has deemed it legal, is ridiculous.

That is in with the biggest load of bollocks I have ever read on here. Hating yourself is not a prerequisite for joining the army. Watch the beginning of Metropolis by Fritz Lang and see the people shuffling on and off shift. That is what I wanted to avoid at a young age..

It is well documented that soldiers fight each other without hating each other. Note the word soldiers, that doesn't include sandal wearing terrorists. A job is a job. I would rather have spent some time in the forces than packing gay sex aids on a production line that would have been the pinnacle of your career if you had stayed awake at school.

13 minutes ago, Manky said:

That is in with the biggest load of bollocks I have ever read on here. Hating yourself is not a prerequisite for joining the army. Watch the beginning of Metropolis by Fritz Lang and see the people shuffling on and off shift. That is what I wanted to avoid at a young age..

It is well documented that soldiers fight each other without hating each other. Note the word soldiers, that doesn't include sandal wearing terrorists. A job is a job. I would rather have spent some time in the forces than packing gay sex aids on a production line that would have been the pinnacle of your career if you had stayed awake at school.

Whatever helps you sleep at night murderer.

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

So you just shuffled off to the army instead? 

No better than a terrorist fighting for what they believe in, is you fighting because you were too lazy to work. 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

No better than a terrorist fighting for what they believe in, is you fighting because you were too lazy to work. 

I didn't have the option to go down the mine or work at a steelworks.

Bit like you sheep shaggers really.

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I would honestly say that Manky is no different than Peter Sutcliffe, happy to murder people he has never met to satisfy a deep self loathing 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I would honestly say that Manky is no different than Peter Sutcliffe, happy to murder people he has never met to satisfy a deep self loathing 

Manky certainly saw action. He once told me a riveting tale about how he was stationed in Bicester during those dangerous days in the early 90s.

One time there was a traffic jam on the bypass, which held up a delivery lorry with the day's rations. The situation was dire, leaving him and his men holed in at the mess kitchen with only potatoes and carrots to feed the hungry troops.

Under heavy rain fire in broad daylight , he undertook a dangerous solo mission to the local cash and carry where he managed to purchase some beef stock and cook up a soup.

I believe he was rewarded with a Victoria Cross for his bravery in the face of adversity.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I didn't have the option to go down the mine or work at a steelworks.

Bit like you sheep shaggers really.

Naw, is the big war hero all upset as he's been shown up to fundamentally be nothing more than a blood thirsty murderer who was so unequivocally thick as a youth that his only option was to blindly follow his leaders and swear allegiance to queen and country in the hope that one day someone would thank him for saving the country?

Fuck off. 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I would honestly say that Manky is no different than Peter Sutcliffe, happy to murder people he has never met.

You are right. Camouflage is my favourite colour. I have gun oil running through my veins. If it isn't snowing, I'm not going. If it's not raining, it's not training etc etc.

I did 6 years, 1973-1979. Hardly institutionalised you daft twat. Life is fairer in the mob and I don't regret a minute of it.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

You are right. Camouflage is my favourite colour. I have gun oil running through my veins. If it isn't snowing, I'm not going. If it's not raining, it's not training etc etc.

I did 6 years, 1973-1979. Hardly institutionalised you daft twat. Life is fairer in the mob and I don't regret a minute of it.

Baby killer 

Guest Manky
Just now, Bubbles said:

Naw, is the big war hero all upset as he's been shown up to fundamentally be nothing more than a blood thirsty murderer who was so unequivocally thick as a youth that his only option was to blindly follow his leaders and swear allegiance to queen and country in the hope that one day someone would thank him for saving the country?

Fuck off. 

There is nothing to be ashamed of in my past. Unlike being from Wales. No hope and no ambition in the land of my father's.

From a Royalist, ex squaddies, cycling northerner (and proud of it), fuck right off

Just now, Manky said:

There is nothing to be ashamed of in my past. Unlike being from Wales. No hope and no ambition in the land of my father's.

From a Royalist, ex squaddies, cycling northerner (and proud of it), fuck right off

Nothing at all, apart from being dragged up in a dreary grief hole of a town, your lack of education, a complete lack of tolerance to the fellow man, dragging your knuckles to failed job interview after failed job interview as you can't even spell 'CV', an innate ability to bore any and everyone you meet to tears, a short stint as head spud-peeler for the Navy cadets and an embarrassingly shit attempt at becoming a postie. 

Yeah, when I grow up, I want to be just like you. 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Do you block your shamefully cowardly history with alcohol?

No. Alcohol makes me a witty and charming superhuman babe magnet. I guess I am just lucky that way.