CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

invictus games

Eddie

Just now, Eddie said:

God told me, I have no facts whatsoever to back this theory up, I just know it to be 100% true. 

Just now, Eddie said:

God told me, I have no facts whatsoever to back this theory up, I just know it to be 100% true. 

This is bad news , Eddie. We will have to increase your respiridone.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is bad news , Eddie. We will have to increase your risperidone.

I went to the doctor today and he said I was paranoid. Well, he didn't actually SAY it, but I knew what the cunt was thinking!

On 10 May 2016 at 8:06 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Have you seen what Teddy Sheringham is wearing? The Telegraph have aptly pointed out he looks like a fucking chimney sweep.

teddy shez

What a cunt !

Guest BrothersQuim
24 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

What a cunt !

Credit where it's due, it must be difficult for the players during the match having a giant Teddy Sherringham head complete with mic on the field. Look at the crowd for a size comparison for fuck sake! 

Guest Fatty
On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 4:19 PM, Manky said:

That is in with the biggest load of bollocks I have ever read on here. Hating yourself is not a prerequisite for joining the army. Watch the beginning of Metropolis by Fritz Lang and see the people shuffling on and off shift. That is what I wanted to avoid at a young age..

It is well documented that soldiers fight each other without hating each other. Note the word soldiers, that doesn't include sandal wearing terrorists. A job is a job. I would rather have spent some time in the forces than packing gay sex aids on a production line that would have been the pinnacle of your career if you had stayed awake at school.

Fuck off you boring soppy cunt

Guest Ollyboro

Was it only physically disabled soldiers competing? I'd have enjoyed watching a traumatised vet having a go at the modern pentathlon. What was the parking like at the stadium?

17 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Was it only physically disabled soldiers competing? I'd have enjoyed watching a traumatised vet having a go at the modern pentathlon. 

For added realism butterfly mines could be buried at random in the showjumping arena, and armed in increasing numbers depending on how many faults the rider incurred. The mere threat of a napalm strike should be enough to prevent an actual refusal.

Guest Manky

Well. It is all over now and despite the nay-sayers on here, it seems to have been a success.

So you can fuck off all of you that tried to turn something to be admired and enjoyed into a target for indulgent cunting by the usual fucking spastic suspicts 

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Well. It is all over now and despite the nay-sayers on here, it seems to have been a success.

So you can fuck off all of you that tried to turn something to be admired and enjoyed into a target for indulgent cunting by the usual fucking spastic suspicts 

What a rousing speech that was at the end from Harry, The command to go out and conquer the world, the outflung arm - you'd almost think he had German blood in him.

Prince-Harry-Nazi.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Manky
42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What a rousing speech that was at the end from Harry, The command to go out and conquer the world, the outflung arm - you'd almost think he had German blood in him.

Prince-Harry-Nazi.jpg

Isn't that badge on his arm both a native american and Indian symbol. Actually it is very similar to a 'good-luck'  or 'well:being' symbol from either them or Buddhism. He better not let Phil the Greek catch him wearing that soppy shit.